Promise?

I was in my room
packing my bag ready and bill helping me we was pulling and folding and stuffing and all of the above,and I was packing big since I'm staying there for a long time just so I can get away from that milk dud looking father.
it was getting late and I already packed like half of my closet but I've gotten an idea.
Me-hold on brb.
I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and straight to the fridge and looked through it and boom I found it I got my dad's Hennessy I put it in my shirt and snuck up back upstairs,
Me-hey bill look what I got.
Bill-what?
I took out the bottle of Henny out my shirt and waved it in the air I saw a smirk crept on his face.he took the bottle out my hands and stuffed it in the bag and covered it with more folded clothes.
Bill-it looks packed to me.
Me-I think so to.
I said with a smirk.I pick up my bags and bill picks up the other 2.
Me-let's gooo!
We go downstairs and left the house and straight to bill's house and the lights were out but bill had a key so we was good.and went straight to his room.
Bill-I'll go get the cup!."he whispered excitedly
I nodded with a smile on my face and went to my bad to get the Hennessy out.we comes back with 2 cup and I open the bottle with my teeth and pour him and me some and drunk and drunk until we got drunk.
We was laughing at nothing or tripping over nothing.
Bill-you wanna sneak out."he randomly suggested but I was down I'm always down for billy🤭
Me-oh bill being a rebel should I call you rebel bill?
Bill-better than blasting
Me-mm I don't think so but let's gooo.
We crawl out the window and we decided to go for a city walk.
Me-refill?
He pours more Hennessy in my cup and I take a little sips.we are taking a walk and make it to the city and it was beautiful.
Bill-I have the most perfect place to go follow me.
He grabs my hand and starts running to a building,we take the elevator to the..roof?IS HE GOING TO PUSH ME OFF??!1we get there and the cold air hit me,it was so calm and quiet.
Bill-look at the view.
I gasped cause of how pretty it was.
Me-wow.
Bill-right?it's so pretty.
Me-yeah."I said in awe and we stayed there for hours admiring it for hours until we got tired and deck to go back home tiered as a motherfucker
-
(At home)
Bill-we didn't even go to McDonald's like you said we would"he whined tiredly
Me-we get it tomorrow ok"I said kissing his forehead
Bill-okay"he said with doe eyes.
Me-I'm so tiered.
Bill-and drunk.
Me-that too."I said plopping on the bed feeling my body relax.
Bill-Tamara moveee over"his voice rasped for some reason.
I rolled over to my side of the bed and snuggled the covers off topic but good topic is that bill bed is so comfortable.
And come into the bed and instantly falls asleep and same with me night.
-
I woke up to my phone ringing I groan and sigh cause what the fuck,I grab my phone with my eyes still closed and flip it open and answer the call.
Me-wha-
Samara-COME HOME NOW.
Me-why.
Samara-DAD IS GOING TO CRAZY!."she yells in the phone.my heart dropped
I jumped out of bed and put on sweat over my shorts and a sweater on and ran out the house to mines.
I made it to my door and took a deep breath in and out knowing what about to go down.I open the door and got the bat that was hanging on the wall next to it,I heard yelling and shit dropping upstairs,I ran upstairs with the bat still in my hands.I walk where the noise was which was in my room? to see my dad hitting my mom and see Lyon and zamira trying to stop him and failing miserably.
Me-what the fuck."looking at the chaos and did I sleep through this?
I said turning the attention on me and he walks toward me.
Dad-where we're you."he said leave the mess behind and walking up to me
And his breath reeks of alcohol making my face twist.
Me-I though you changed."I said using his words
Dad-I did. now I'm beating y'all up for actual reasons"he says proudly
Me-not a fucking flex you fucking milk dud "I said through my teeth getting pissed off but which I started to regret.he kicked me in the stomach making me fall on my knees and painfully yell,I dropped the bat and then he my starts punching me as if kick to the stomach wasn't enough,I felt myself going out but then I see a empty wine bottle next to me,I weakly grabbed and smash it against his head causing to fall and he grabs his head,I struggle to stand up but I did,I grab the bat and started putting that shit to work by hitting him repeatedly until I was tiered and he was out.I stop and went back to my mom and see Lyon and zamira helping her.
Me-where is Zion and samara?"i said out of breathe and holding my stomach
Zamira-I think they're in the bathroom"I raise a brow cause why are they in the bathroom during all this commotion.i go to the bathroom and knocked until I was allowed to come in and saw that Zion was passed out and samara was trying to help him but I was actually very unfazed not because of experience but also because this isn't nothing new.
Me-need help?"i said calmly
Samara-how are you so calm!?"she said clearly panicking
Me-lemme do it go clean up ok?"i said avoiding the question.
She nods and went out the bathroom.
I tweezers from the cabinet and start taking the glass out his face.
I finished and it didn't take that long and he also started to wake up.
Me-are you ok?"i asked clearly concerned.and he just nods
Me-let's get up alright so you can get some rest okay"I said standing up with his hand in mine and leading him to his room and straight to his bed. I let a long sigh feeling the stress kick me in the ass,I rub the sides of my head and got up to go to my mom.
Me-call the police.
Mom-we can't honey you know this.
Me-why not he almost KILLED your son he almost KILLED me what other shit does he have to?!"i said yelling
Mom-because."
Me-because what? he changed?get that shit out of your head he is not fucking changing"i said getting pissed off cause they keep repeating that sentence,I storm out the house and straight to bill house again and met with Tom.
Me-hey tommy where's Simone and bill?
Tom-oh mommy is at work and bill is in his room what happened though.
Me-no comment see ya don't wanna be ya"I joked to lighten that conversation,I ran upstairs to bill's room and see him eating cereal with a sad face and then he turn to me and his face see. To lighten up.
Me-hey billy boy
He ran to me and hugged me with his in the crook of my neck.
Bill-why you left."he mumble in neck
Me-family bullshit"I said casually
Bill-still?"he said pulling out of the hug and raising an eyebrow.
Me-unfortunately yes."i said pursing my lips
Bill-it will get better"he said hugging me around my head.
Me-promise?"
Bill-I promise"

(Why did it ever take that long for to do this that bad for business..THANK YOU TO @booksyeplis