Vist

Me:you're driving?"I asked Tom as I put my hair in a pony tail.
Your fit:

Tom:yeah."you can tell Tom is upset,and I get it.and I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know how.i didn't wanna ask him if he was ok because it's clear he wasn't.the only people I really know how to comfort is bill and my siblings.
Me:lemme get Simone."I said before leaving bill's room and going to Simone's room.i knocked on Simone's door.
Me:Simone,you almost readyyy?"I heard jogging footsteps coming towards the door and open.
Simone:yeah I was just fixing my hair."I chuckled.
Me:it looks fine,trust.c'mon let's go."we went downstairs and sat down on the couch as we wait for Tom.
Simone:how's Tom?"she asked

Me:honestly I don't know,I don't know how to comfort him at ALL.and I don't wanna ask him if he's okay because I know he's not.and I'm just going freaking crazy."I sighed.

Simone:I know...bill sent a letter to Tom saying "if you lose my voice you sing."that really upset Tom more than before."I frowned ,she's right,that is sad.i don't blame them.
Me:damn.."
Simone:and thank you honey for paying for the surgery,that must've made a hole in your pocket."she starts digging in her purse for money and pulls out three 20 dollar bills.
Me:don't worry about it fine!"I said taking the money out her hands and putting it back in her bag.
We heard footsteps coming out the stairs.
Tom:ready!"he yelled from upstairs as he comes down.he grabs the keys from the foyer and openes the door,me and Simone walked out as Tom walks behind us.we waited for Tom to unlock it.
Once he did I got in the back and Simone got into the passengers seat.
Tom got in the car and started driving to the hospital.
I was thinking about bill all night and all day.
Will I have a singing partner?
Will I ever hear his voice ever again?
What if the surgery adds more problems?
I was just overthinking everything.
I nibbled on my bottom lip and bounced my leg anxiously.
To be honest I feel like I'm over exaggerating,he's not dying..he just wouldn't be able to speak.
But that's basically the same thing😖
Because if he loses his voice he can't speak,and dead people can't talk,OH NO😖😖😖
I just decided to take a nap.more like resting my eyes for 30 minutes.Same thing.
-
We got out the car and went inside the hospital.
Simone is talking to the person upfront telling the information they needed.
All you can see is lips moving and heads nodding.Simone can back and sat down.
Me:we're waiting?"I asked sitting down nexts to her.she nodded her head.Tom sat down nexts to us as we waited.
My phone started to ring,I took it out my pocket and ignored it before shoving it back into my pocket.
Slouched in my chair as my foot agasint the floor waiting.
And waiting.
and waiting
And waiting
And can you get what else I was doing
WAITING.
I just wanted to see bill,I wanted to see how he is doing,if he was doing any better.
??:vistors for bill kaulitz?!she called.
Me,Tom and Simone got up and went to bill's room.
We saw him laying down connect to a ventilator.
I sighed.why does everything happen to the nicest people.
I held his hand and kissed his knuckles and he smiled.i gave a small smile back.
Me-feeling better?"I squeezed not too hard though.he put up a thumbs up.
Me-that's good to hear."I smiled
Tom-can you speak?"
Bill shook his head no.i mean obviously he just got a surgery in his vocal cords.
Tom nodded his head.
Simone-my poor baby."she went up to him and kissed his forehead repeatedly before she decided to stop.
Tom-smile bill."he held up his camera and took a picture.do I know why?no🤷🏽‍♀️
Me-are you ready to go home?"I smiled widely.i don't like sleeping in HIS bed with HIM in it.even though I could be home,and I should visit actually.we're back in Germany..so I guess.
He nodded his with a smile too.
-
We had to wait for someone to take the ventilator before we can leave.
Bill held my hand as we left to get in the car.
Me and bill sat in the back,his head on lap as I played with his hair.
I always loved his hair,it was soft and long,without the product of course.and wished my hair was this long.and the more I stare at him the more his face becomes.
His nose is perfect,his face is so clear and smooth,his eyelashes are just to die for,his lips soft and pink,and his jawline is a need.
I'm so lucky.i don't even know how i got him,honestly.
-
We got to home and I was getting clothes for me and bill.
I got bill a t-shirt and sweat pants and i got myself the same thing.
I changed bill's clothes cause i insisted and then dressed myself.
I looked back at bill,you can tell he was tiered.
Me-are you tiered?"I raised my brow with a smile.
He nodded his head with his eyebrows nodded.
Me-then go to sleep my love,watchu waiting for?"I grinned.he is so pretty,he's literally like Ariel,some fucking evil witch took his voice but with his gorgeous face it don't even matter.
He pointed at me with furrowed eyebrows.(he's waiting for you chat.)
I smiled.i walked to him,standing between his legs.he hugged my waist,his face in my rib.
He gently pulled me on the bed,him on top me.his face in the crook of my neck.
His soft breathing is relaxing to me for some reason.my hands on his torso.
We fell asleep pretty quickly.
Simone pov
Simone-tom,you know how late it is?"I said with my hand on my hip,catching Tom in the kitchen for the 100th TIME.
Tom-11?12?i don't know"he said with mouth full of Oreo's.
Simone-it's 12:57 Tom,almost 1:00am."I said rolling my eyes as I got a cup glass from the cabinet.
Tom-since it so late what are you up for."he asked me as if he's MY MOTHER,WHATS REALLY GOOD TOM.
Simone-none of your business,stay in a child's place."
I said as I got my wine bottle out and poured me a cup.
I walked up stairs walking past bill's bedroom.i seen bill and Tamara cuddling.
My eyes widen,I loved this so much I had to put down my wine glass.i looked around for my camera.i speed walked to my room and went into my drawers.

Found it!
I grabbed it and went back.tom was walking this way and paused out of confusion.
Simone-what?"
Tom-why are you standing here,and why are you standing here you psycho."
Simone-I need to take a picture,look at them!"I whispered yelled before taking a picture.i loved them together so much,they were made for each other,I'm telling you.if they weren't made for each other,there was an error in the system.
The picture came out and had to get the book.i opened it to a new page and taped it.

Perfect!
-
Tamara's pov
-Middle of the night-
I woke up to my phone ringing,and it was like 3:00am or sum shit.
I looked to my nightstand to grab my phone.
Zamira?
I answered it.
Me-hello?"
Zamira-yo...

Mom and dad is back...