Song writing.

Week before a week(if that makes sense😥🤫)
Me,bill and to-...well bill and Tom were song writing for our upcoming tour.
The Zimmer 483 Tour.

Tom-DU VERRÜCKTER IDIOT!"(YOU FLIPPING IDIOT.")
Bill-NIEN DU IDIOT."(NO YOU IDIOT.")
Tom-YOU MAKE NO SENSE."he held his head.
Bill-DUDE. 🎶Hier drinnen, ist niemals richtig Tag
Das Licht kommt aus der Minibar
Und morgen wird's hier auch nicht hell
Willkommen im Hotel🎶WHAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ABOUT THAT YOU FREAKING UNKNOWN SEA URCHIN."he rolled his eyes,Tom snaps his head,but not just any head turn..it was sassy.
Me-FIGHT!FIGHT!"
Bill turn his head and sent a glare making me curl my bottom lip.
Me-..I'll jump in if you lose."I furrowed my eyebrow and crossed my arms.
Bill-oh really?so let's fight Tom "his face lit up.making mine light up to and nodded my head.
Me-REALY?!"
"NO!"tom and bill said at the same time.
Me-pussies.."I rolled my eyes.

At your house
I had to wake up extra early and got up,took and shower and when got out I thought I saw a rat with a box of cheezits,turns out it's just Lyon.i shrugged my shoulders and went on with my day.
I styled my hair but didn't do much.
And put on a CUTE but SEXY outfit😉

Hair😍

(This is my wife😌)Outfit🥸

(This is my wife😌)
Outfit🥸

(HER AGAIN😁)I slipped on from wedge flip flops,grabbed my suitcase,and said bye and gave a hug to everyone

(HER AGAIN😁)
I slipped on from wedge flip flops,grabbed my suitcase,and said bye and gave a hug to everyone.
I left my house standing outside waiting for the car to come.
-10 minutes later-
Me-WHAT TOOK SO LONG YOU BOZOS.YOU KNOW HOW LATE WE COULD B-"
Bill-we got you McDonald's."the car went silent and everyone stared at me but Georg cause he driving duhhhh.
Me-...you got me a hash brown.."I fiddled with my fingers.
Bill-duh."he popped his neck.
Me-orange juice?"
Bill-mhmmm."
Me-a biscuit sausage,egg and cheese with extra butter?"I said in British accent for some reason
Bill-what do you think?"he looked at me with with bare face,so clean and smooth.is his ass this smooth too?💁‍♀️(ALL JOKES)
Me-gimmie then."I furrowed my eyes brows and held out my hand before he placed the bag in my hand.
Me-thank you my wee darling."I said in a British accent.he furrowed his eyes brows with a smiled before scoffing making me chuckle too.
Tom-are we there yet?"he munched on his apple.
Georg-FOR THE 20th TIME TOM.NOOO."his fingers clenched around the wheel.
Tom-okay,gosh.calm down."he pouts and roll his eyes.me and bill looked at eachother and BUSTED out laughing.
-
Gustav-oooh shittt SHE GETTING DRAGGED."he held the side of his head and made a 'O' shaped with his mouth.
(WATCHING BAD GIRL CLUB)
Bill-WILMARIE WHIPPING HER ASS."he held his fist to his mouth.
Me-AND ISSS."Everyone is practically rooting for Wilmarie.
Tom-UM THE LAMP QUESTION MARK."
Georg-DONT WATCH IT WITHOUT ME."he whined.
Me-we can always rewatch it."I playfully rolled my eyes.
-
We finally got to the airport and people were squirming and running for pictures.bunch of paparazzi too.i didn't really mind..I was eating my McDonald's so all my focus was on that.
Waiting on our flight and me and band was just watching bgc on my MacBook.
Me-..this is ghet-to"I shook my head.
Bill-but this is interesting."he popped a piece of granola in his mouth.
Me-no lie there."
-
-on the plane-
Sitting in the plane nexts TO BILLY BOIII.
Me-STOP POKING ME."I whispered yelled.i glared as I watch him chuckle.i stood on my knees still in my seat looking at Tom flirting with a girl around my age.
Me-Tom..literally get ur brother."
Tom-that yo man."
Me-that yo brother."
Tom-so right."he then kicked the back of the bill seat and then bill did the same thing I did.
Bill-stop that."he whined before plucking Tom in the head.
Girl-is that ur brother?he's pretty cute."she had a valley ur voice.me and Tom both glared at bill that had a face that look like this"😶" then at glared at the girl.
Girl-whattt?"she chewed her gum and twisted her hair.
Georg-ooOoO.its about to get serious."you can hear Georg say 2 seats down.
Gustav-I know that's right."
I looked at Tom and he mouthed "fight off the plane."I nodded
Bill-Tom!"he hit(not too hard) the head of the seat.
Tom-whattt?do you prefer on the plane?that dangerous!"bill rolled his eyes before sitting down.i been sat down but im gonna be the bigger person...until we get off the plane.

JUST A NOTE/when this book is completed which is just a few chapters away from

JUST A NOTE/when this book is completed which is just a few chapters away from.i will fix this book.i will correct writting mistake which there's a lot of.ill add things,fix things and many more.and when this book is done i will make another one.i have two in my drafts that are empty i just don't know which one to do😔
If yall wanna vote on which,I'll post it in my conversations and yall vote there😁just don't drag eachother😥
The vote will start later today or early tomorrow.
(I FEEL LIKE THE PRESIDENT.)