Morning sickness

After y'all BANGED y'all we're getting ready for bed.
Me-bill go take a shower so I can take one!"i whisper yelled.he was laying on my chest and we was still naked.WHAT IF SIMONE WALKS IN TO US😟.
Bill-no."he slurred,his eyes getting heavy look like he's about to fall asleep.I continued to shake him.
Bill-let me sleep hoe."he slurred and I busted out laughing.
Me-GO IN THE SHOWER NOW"I said through laughter.
Bill-ughh."he kicks his feet before sitting up.
Bill-so annoying."he whined as he goes to his closet and get clothes.
His big butt walked to the bathroom and started the shower.
As I wait for my turn I put on the clothes I had on so I don't get caught naked.I went to my bag and got clothes for when I do take a shower.I opened a window cause it smells like straight up sex and sweat and it was pretty hot.
I fixed up the bed and sprayed some febreze he kept in his room.

Eventually he came out the bathroom.
Me-finally."I got my clothes and walked to the bathroom.
Bill-FiNaLlY."he said in a mocking tone.I blew a raspberry peeking out the bathroom door frame he did the same.
I clothed the door and took a nice long shower.I pretended I was mermaid😋
-
I got dressed and went back to bill's room to see him sleeping.
Me-idiot."i muttered with a soft smile.i gently got into bed nexts to him.once I did his arms wrapped around my torso.
Bill-finally."he muttered his eyes still closed.
Me-good night billy bee."
Bill-good night dummy."he pecked my neck.
-
I woke up..just a regular morning yk?NOPE WRONG.i jolted up and ran to the bathroom having the feeling of throwing up.
SHE HITS,SHE RUNS,SHE SCORES(I'm terribly sorry.)
I kneeled down over the toilet and threw up,bill ran it shortly after.he rushed over and holds my hair and he rubs my back.
(After)
Bill-you okay mama?"he said in a concerned voice.
Me-a bit."bill grabbed my hands and helped me up and led me to his room.
He sat me down on his bed.
Bill-Imma get you water,be right back."he left the room and went downstairs.

Bill pov:

I went downstairs to see my mom and Tom having an soft argument.
Mom-y'all don't cook ,I swear,I'm gonna kick y'all out."
She says flipping a pancake.
Tom-if you kick out all your kids out your house,who's gonna do everything around the house...MOM."
Mom-oh that's not.."
Tom-NO IN THE SENSE THAT."
I got a cup out the cabinet and got water out the fridge and poured it and ran back up stairs.
Me-here you go."i handed her the glass.
Tamara-thank you."she mumbled taking the glass out my hand and took small sips.
I kneeled down in front of her and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.
Me-geht es gut, meine Liebe?"
I asked concerned.
Tamara-no."she replied blankly.I nibbled my lip to scanning her face.
Me-can you tell me what's wrong?"I raised a brow.
Tamara-I feel nauseous."her finger tapping on the glass.I slowly took the glass and put it on the night stand.I pushed her back on the bed laying her down.
Me-just lay down and go back to sleep.imma get you somethings from the store."i pecked her forehead before going to my closet to get slippers and and coat and went downstairs.
Me-ma,I'm going to the store T not feeling well."I said grabbing the keys on the kitchen counter.
Mom-okay be safe."she said cutting her pancakes.
I walked outside and walked to CVS(CVS is mad over priced In nyc😞).
The door automatically slide open as I walk in.I go to the snack section,I got her skinny pop,Mott gummies and Mott apple sauce,I also got her minute made fruit punch(BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD.)
I made it to the check out line without being notice.
Me-hello just these please."I said putting the items in the carts.
She starts scanning the items.her gum chewing is making me insane.and I started wondering what will happen his I smack the actual gum out her mouth...and banged her head on the counter...and steal the money..NAHHH I TOO NICE.
Cashier-you look really familiar."she said still scanning.
Me-oh really?"i said nervously.
Cashier-yeah.are you like...bill..kaulz.kalits?"she said slowly smacking her gum.I blink as an response.
Me-....what.?"I said looking around.tf she just called me?
She continues to smack her gum while pointing to the magazine with my face and name on it.
Me-..thats says kaulitz.."I squinted.
Cashier-that's totally you..omg your like..an celebrity."she said slowly and continuously smacks her gum.
Me-..yes.."I pursed my lip. "Can I pay now?"i suck my teeth.
Cashier-go ahead mr.Bennett."she looks at the card as I swipe.
I paused.
Me-mr.what?"I raise a brow.
Cashier-aren't you like..dating your band member..tammera Bennett?"she says pressing buttons on the payment terminal.
Me-um it's TAMARA Bennett."I corrected her.
Cashier-yeah.whatever."she hands me the bag.
Cashier-good day mr.Bennett."she lazily wave her hand.
Me-..you too...not."I mumbled the last part.
I walked out the store biting lip cause what the hell.
-
Me-T I'm home."I said yelled from down stairs kicking off my slippers before running upstairs.I went to my room to see her fast asleep.a soft smile appeared on my face.I set down the snacks and took off my coat.
I laid down next to her spooning her.her hand go over mine warming up mine.

-
Simone pov:

Simone-My goodness Tom shut up."as he continued blabbering about his celebrity crushes.
I walked pass bill's room.
Simone-my goodness Tom look at you're brother and Tamara.I love them so much togetherrr."I said shaking his shoulder.

Tom-they're all cute until your room is next to there's."he mumbled as he passes me the camera.
Simone-whatever that mean."I rolled my eyes and taking the camera from his and snapping a picture.
Simone-so cute and innocent."I admire the photo.
Tom-that's going in the family book?"he scoffed and crosses his arms.
Simone-of course.this going with the bill and Tamara section."I said jogging my room.taking the book out my drawer.
Tom-they have a section?!"he said offensively.

Simone-yes?you have one to yourself,bill has one to himself...including another one with Tamara."i said as I get a stapler.

Tom-why don't I have a section with my girlfriends?"he pouts.

Simone-because it would take up the whole book."I rolled my eyes.

(A/n should I make them prego.😛sorry for writing mistakes😟)

😛sorry for writing mistakes😟)