"Leave him alone"

Second person POV
You're  fast asleep and you hear a loud alarm ringing in your ear  "my goshhh..."the girl mumbled as she tries to turn it off but end up throwing it across the room.

She sits up and scoots to the edge of the bed staring into space trying to wake herself up.after a few minutes after just staring at nothing the girl finally decide to get up.

She goes to her closet and she what she can wear and decided to go with a red tank top with dark blue low rised bootcut jeans with some cute stitching with red converse and some accessories.

What she wears:

She set her clothes on the bed

She set her clothes on the bed. And goes to her bathroom and goes through her cabinet to get her watermelon body scrub and her body wash and also her loofa.after that she start the shower and get her clothes to set them on the bathroom counter.

Little Time skip😩

You finally get out the shower and get dressed and then brushes her teeth and washes her face.you do your hair and put a red headband on,you walk to the mirror to see your outfit and it cute!

The girl walks downstairs to see her sibling.

"Hey dummies"the girl said to her siblings"hey buttface"her brother replied as the girl walks to the kitchen to grab a banana and goes to the front to get her bag "bye guys tell mommy I said love em"Tamara said "Ight"Zion said.

Time skip again😁(1st person POV)

I walk in the school nervous as shit even though it's not the first time in here, this school is bat shit crazy.like I can't even go to my locker without getting cat called from somewhat 10 year old that can't even wipe his butt.

I was walking to my locker but something caught my eye there was a boy getting bullied by 2 boys and I wasn't just gonna be a dumb bystander.

I walked up to them and calmly said "leave him alone." Causing the 3 boys to look me "or what" one of the boys said and once he said that I kicked him in the shins(😊) causing him to fall on his knees "WHAT THE" and then I look at the other boy and I raise a brow as he slowly back away with both his hand in the air. I look at the boy and damn he beautiful he had this dirty blonde hair and his face was SMOOTH ASF .I smile at him and I receive a smile back from him. "thank you.."he said in a quiet tone which make me assume that he shy "don't even worry about it.you good?" In a nice tone "yeah"

Me-"You want me to walk you to class?"

??-"yes please I will appreciate that" With a smile on his face

Me-"what class do you have..." trying to ask for his name without saying it.

Bill-"oh bill my name is bill kaulitz"