Off Board.

The vote is at the end

I bit my lip after hearing what she just said.and bill said nothing.like what's so hard about saying "shut the fuck up bitch,before me and my girlfriend beats ur ass."like it's not that serious.i just glared at bill,he turns his head to see the eyes that were burning the side of his head.
Bill-hm?"he raised his eyebrow.
I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
Bill pov
My eyebrows furrowed.i was confused.my nails digging into the arm rest leaving imprints in the material.i looked at Georg and Gustav for help speaking with our eyebrows and eyes and mouthing words to each other.
Me-I'm in trouble."
Gustav-glad you know.
Me-but for WHATT?"
Georg-you let that girl flirt with you nitwit."
Me-....what did you say?"
Georg-YOU LET THAT GIRL FLIRT WITH YOU."
Me-no."
Gustav-yes.
Me-no.
Georg-YES."
Me-no.i didn't even reply back!"
Georg-exactly.you should've cursed her out."
We mouthed to eachother

I furrowed my eyes brows.
Me-why would I do that in a plane."
They shrugged their shoulders.
Georg-that yo girl."
I blinked in response and then turn to Tamara which is still ignoring me.
Bill-I'm sorry."I shook her shoulder,she nudges her shoulder for me to stop.
Bill-pleaseee,I'm sorry."I quietly whined.i put my head in her lap.i can see her eyes look down at me and I smirk making her smile a bit.
She plucked my forehead making me flinch.
Tamara-you're so annoying."I whispered.
Me-so is that you forgiving me or..."I pursed my lips but still able to see me smiling.
Tamara-okay I will.but I can still fight her."I had to think long and hard about that.we can get kicked out.fans can jump in a beat the girl worst,WE CAN BLACK LISTED.
Me-outside the airport."😁
Tamara-whatever.
-
Plane landing.
Tamara pov
Everyone got everything before leaving the airport.the blonde bitch following behind us looking hard at bill.i walked faster to get out the airport.rhe faster I go the quicker i can punch this bitch in the face.everyone paces after me and for some reason the girl does to.

I reached the exit door and exited(duh🙄)and dropped my stuff and waited for her to come out.
Once she did she went up to bill and put her finger on his chest.he immediately hit her hand away.
Bill-not my type.kys."she gasped.i covered my mouth and snorted
Girl-I'm way better than bitch."she looks back at me and turns around.
Me-excuse me?"
Girl-you looked pickled,bitch."
Me-and you looked cooked."
Girl-huh?"I punched her in her jaw.and then she slaps me.i gripped her hair and swung her on her ground.and punching the back of her head.
Tom-bad girl club in real life."
Georg-we should get Tamara on that show."
Gustav-no lie."
Georg-bil-BILL GET UR GIRLFRIEND."he yelled running after me and bill came a long.
They grabbed both my hands and pulled me off.i also had a Piece of her extension(😁)
Me-keep talking you pickled pig feet,botched face,fridge built, Schizophrenic cricket,pencil neck,box bleached,Amanda Byrnes if she was done by dr.Kim,bitch."they dragged me to the tour bus that waiting a few feet from the airport.
-
I sat down with my arms crossed.
Me-I wasn't finished."I huffed.
Bill-I think it was enough."he sighed.he puts his hand on my chin and moved my head at different angles to see if they're was any scratches.
Bill-not a scratch you you my love."he pecked my lips and ruffled my hair.
Me-omg I'll literally take you to pound town."I mumbled and I bit my index finger's nail.
Bill-WHAT?
Me-HUH?
-
Georg and Gustav is booking the hotel.me and the twins were waiting.i was falling asleep,Tom was doing jumping jacks and bill was acting like a coach.
Gustav-CMON CUNTS WE GOT THE ROOMS!"he gave us the keys to our room and me and bill immediately went.i was to tiered.
The elevator ride felt like years.and so did walking there.
After billions of years we made it our room.me and bill changed and got into bed.his head on my chest as I played with his hair as in tieredly watched the tv.
I eventually spaced out thinking the most OUTRAGEOUS things.but you judge me or blame me because I'm just a girl.the ac was on even though it was cold cause this boy was hot.it felt like Elsa's castle in this bitch im surprise we didn't get hyperthermia.
Me-I'm going to sleep.goodnight love you."I kissed his forehead.
Bill-goodnight my love,love you too."he sounded exhausted his self.
Me-imma pound ur as-"
Bill-NO!"

Vote:
1)

Vote:1)

2)

2)