Pickle tickler.

(This has nothing to do about tickling pickles)
Tom-ROOT BEAR."(Jake Webber)
Me-what the fuck Tom."I blinked as I stared at the root bear in hand.
It was definitely chaotic right now.i was doing my make up,Tom yelling root beer,Georg and Gustav playing ping pong and bill was doing voice warm up.
Bill-lalalal la la."my eye literally twitched.so much going on right now I don't even know what makeup step I was left on.
I put on lip gloss and then put my hoops before tucking my hair behind my ears.i teased my hair before standing up.
Tom-ROOT BE-"
Me-SAY ROOT BEER ONE MORE TIME ILL SHOVE THAT RIGHT DOWN UR THROAT."I yelled before rolling my eyes.i plopped on the couch infront of the AC.
Tom-damn.meanie."he pouts and crosses his arms.
I grabbed a strawberry from the fruit bowl and devoured it.and then devoured another one.they were mad good.they were sweet and juicy(COUTURE😉)
Bill then came and laid on chest.i rubbed and traced random shapes on his back.
The film crew was also here.i put up the peace sign when the camera hit us.
Georg-we have 5 more minutes fuck bugs.cmon get up."he hit us with pillow.we both groan out of laziness.he slowly got up so i get up.i sat up before standing up,my heels clicking each step I took.

The outfit:

(OKAY BUT NAME SOMEONE WHO PICK BETTER OUTFITS THAN ME

(OKAY BUT NAME SOMEONE WHO PICK BETTER OUTFITS THAN ME.)

I skipped my way to backstage.i stood nexts to bill as Tom,Georg and Gustav made they're way to they're instruments.

They started the instrumental before me and bill came on stage and started the lyrics.the cheering got louder.

Bill:
Ich hör alles ist so wichtig, schon klar
Die anderen machens auch
Ja ja, ganz genau ist richtig
Glaubt ruhig, dass ich euch das glaub'

He raised his brow with a smirk as you sung your part.

You:
Zurück und dann wieder nach vorne
Ok, wird schon richtig sein
Bleib steh'n, weil du sonst verloren bist
Lauf los, aber nicht zu weit

Bill:
Mein Kopf ist voll bis oben
Meine Schatten holen mich ein
Ich hör 1000 Diagnosen
Ja ja, schon klar, egal.
Heute sind wir hier
Die Welt bleibt vor der Tür
Was jetzt zählt seid ihr.

Me:
Wo sind eure Hände?

Bill: Chaos im System
Auch wenn wir untergehen
Ich will euch alle seh'n

Me: Wo sind eure Hände?

Bill: Eure Hände!!"he put his hand in the air.

-
Me-WE DID THAT!"I high fived everyone.i don't know where at this energy came from but I wasn't complaining.
Tom-WE DID!"
Bill-WOOOOO."he threw me on his shoulder and spinned.
Me-NOOOOOO!!"I kicked my feet and gripped to his shirt so I wouldn't fall.
Gustav-WE DID IT WE DID IT!"tom,George and Gustav did a train and then bill joined with me still on his shoulder.
-
We was know at dinner in a fancy restaurant.everyone was reading the menu except bill..he was coloring a kids coloring page that only came with 3 crayon(LOVE EM,but atleast add the whaole rainbow😒)
Me-my love.what do you want?"he looks up from his coloring page and taps on the coloring page as he thinks.
Me-they're chicken tenders and fries."I suggested.his eyes slightly widen with a smile on his face.
Bill-oOOOO that!"I scoffed with a smile.
Me-and what drink,love?"
Bill-lemonade."I nodded my head and we and the band chat as we waited for our the waitress.
Georg-nah.she wanted me."he put his hand on his chest as if he won Grammy.
Gustav-she asked if you wanted a refill."he squinted his eyes as he proved his point.
Georg-UH NO.she didn't ask all you guys!she only asked me."he waved his finger in the air making chuckled softly.
Bill-probably because you consume ur like a vacuum in a matter of seconds."I looked down and smirked fighting the urge to be immature and 'PAUSE'
Tom-exactly."he stole a fry from my plate making me snap my head and glared at him. I smacked his hand making him jump.
Tom-UH OUCH?"he held his hand with a sassy pout.
Me-don't touch my food."I ate a fry.
Bill-yeah Tom!"he joked.
Tom-shut up!super sonic."I never seen bill smile drop so quickly.everyone at the table started dying.
Bill-okay guys...wasn't that funny know."😒
-
Once we were done eating Georg paid for the bill(KAKAKAKAULITZzzz)
And then we dipped.we got to the hotel room and we did karaoke night.
Gustav-HIT THAT NOTE,SERVE CUNT!!"
Me-Every time it feels so good, it hurts sometimes
Created in this world to love, to hold, to feel, to breathe
To live you
Dangerously in love(high note guys😛)
I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)
I'll never leave
Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me."
I finished and randomly did a backflip and then smiled and sat down.
Me-I WANNA SEE MY COMPETITION."
Tom-OH YEAH?"he got up and stood center of the room.
Tom-PUT WHAT IS LOVE,RIGHT THE FAWK NEOW."Georg changed the song to 'what is love'
And what Tom was singing this mf made whole remix out this song.
Tom-WHAT IS LOAF."he made a make believe guitar.
Tom-DONT HEYURT ME,DONT HEYURT ME!"he did JUMPING JACKS?!
Everyone busted out laughing.
Tom-I FEAR I ATE"he posed.
Bill-YES YOU DID LIL BRO!"he put his hand in the air for a high five.
Tom-don't push it."

Don't ask why this is posted so early😊🎀