Thirteen 2

Warning: needle, pedophiles, underage drinking & smoking
Time skipped a week!

EVIE POV:
Me and Tamara were getting dressed I was taking her to get her tongue and stomach pierced. She started to act more "mature" I think I influenced her a lot.
I dug around in my pocket for some gum which I found and popped it in my mouth and went downstairs.
I see Tamara and Zion talking it seem pretty serious? Like he was scolding her. I walk Downstairs completely making them stop and turning their head to me,Zion turns his head back to Tamara making her turn her head to him too,Zion just pushes through her and runs up the stairs.I walk up to tamara to ask her what happened.
Me-what happened?why you look upset
Tamara-nothing important.but can you tell me where we're going"
Me-not till you tell me what that whole scene about..

(Pretend the shoes are converse and imagine a thong)I pull down my thong so nobody would see

I pull down my thong so nobody would see. I run downstairs to the kitchen to see my oldest brother Zion I walk into the kitchen to get a breakfast snack or something. My brother takes a quick glance before actually looking at me.he stares at me up and down with a disgust look on his face before saying something.
Zion-what are you wearing.
Me-clothes dummy."
Zion-who clothes? Zamira's?"
Me-what are talking about.
Zion-what I'm "talking "about is why your dressing like that and talking like that.
I just stare at him with a blank face and started walking up to him before saying something.
Me-dressing and talking like a what?
Zion-like a loose women.
Me-what."
Zion-who got you those clothes anyways I know mom didn't.
Me-don't worry about it my freaking gosh.
Zion-are those evie clothes?
Me-I said don't worry about it
Zion-I knew it.don't ever let me see you in something like this again.evie is a bad influence
Me-screw...you...
He was going to say something else but Evie came downstairs dressed in something which make his Point proved right.we both turn our head at her and she just flicks her eyes between us,Zion turns his head back to me making my head turn with his,he just shoved me as he passed.she walks closer to me while still looking at Zion then turning her head to me.
Evie-what happened?"she said making my heartbeat rate go high
Me-nothing important.but can you tell me where we're going"
Evie-not until you tell me."she said with knotted eyebrows but with a sternly voice.
I couldn't tell her.I couldn't tell her that Zion said she was a bad influence.
Me-he was talking about my clothes and that he didn't like it
Evie-well...how about you tell him that your getting pierced to
Me-pierced where?
Evie-your tits"she jokes
Me-HUH?
evie-I'm just joking."she said chuckling
Me-oh so I'm not getting pierced?
Evie-you are!your tongue and belly button
Me-oh that fun!"i Lied I was literally about to have a heart attack.
Evie-right let's go!"
-
We made it the pierce shop and it also look like they do tattoos here to
Evie-cmon let's go!"she said lighting a cigarette.
But I was getting a call, I pulled out my phone from a back pocket to see who it was.and it was my mom.
Me-hold on my mom is calling
I walk to the other side of the room while evie trying to convince the worker that I'm over 18 and that I should get the piercing.
My mom just asked me where I was and I said that I was at the library with a Evie .she was talking about how I should do this and that and that I should call bill and she was right I haven't talk to him in while.I promise that I'll call him when I get back.and after a few second the call is finally done and I go back to evie.
Evie-cmon let go baby"she said to me
I chuckled at her actions
The worker guides us to the seat I'll be seating at
I sit down and wait for him to get the things he needs organized.after a Minute or two he finally done.I assume he was doing my tongue first by the paper shot cup filled with Listerine mouthwash.he rest his hands on my thigh which makes me super uncomfortable but I just learned how to brush it off because it basically a routine.I take the mouthwash in my mouth before swishing it around in my mouth and then spit it out back in a the cup.he take the needle in his hand and then stick his tongue out and flicks it up and down and I know it was dirty which made me uncomfortable but again I brush it off.I stick out my tongue hesitantly but of course I did it.I did and without a warning...not even a count to 3 we sticks the needle through my tongue.
-
When he added the piercing he then moved to my stomach.he pinched skin between the top of my belly button and the actual belly button,he moves his finger at an angle so he can pierce through it which he did.

Biggest time skip in human history😁
Evie-THAT NOT MINE
Auntie-THEN WHO IS IT?!?
Evie-it's Tamara..
-
The more time I spent with evie the more I clone her.I started to wear more of revealing clothes,I smoked,I did drugs and constantly yelling at everyone.i did everything and I started to SH it was to much to handle and to much to take in. because of the absent father,being stress,older man constantly trying to get with me and most importantly the lack of time with the band which I miss every much.

I came home from the store but it was crowded which made it an hour for some reason they had bad customers service.
I came back home to see evie running up to me.
Evie-I love you.
Me-what?
Evie-what your about to walk in to...be prepared ok?i love you..your my girl.
Me-I love you to?"i said almost sounding like a question

I walk into the living room to see my family on one side and evie and auntie on the other.I stared at them with a Confused face.
Tamara-what the heck.?"I said almost quietly
Mom-sit down."she said blankly
Tamara-no why?"i said walking to the stairs
Zion-SIT DOWN!"he yelled..go off I guess
I stare at him with furrowed brows I walk to the couch evie was on and sit on the arm of the couch next to evie.
Mom-we found it"she said pointing at a box that sits in the coffe table filled with drugs making my face go blank.
Me-none of that stuff is mine"flicking my eyes at everyone.
Auntie-are you calling evie a liar?
Me-WHAT THE HECK DID YOU TELL HER EVIE!
Evie-I HAS TO YOU DONT GET IT!
Me-OH NO I GET...
Mom-where you get 856 dollars in cash
Me-mom stop with the dumb question..we jacked..it's not like your broke self has nothing to give me.
Mom-we doing fine Tamara,we're running low on money hun but you know we're doing fine.
Auntie-you are a bad influence on my evie.
Me-OMG WHERE DID YOU THINK I LEARN ALL THIS SHIT FROM.
Auntie-NOT FROM MY EVIE
Me-BITCH FUCK YOUR EVIE SHE LYING TO YOU!
I said yelling walking my way to the kitchen and everyone following behind me.
Auntie-YOUR LYING LOOK AT HER SCARS
Evie-SHE HIT ME
Tamara-I DONT BELEIVE THIS SHIT SHE HIT ME TO
auntie-Oh yeah?look at her scars"she said point at my arm.
She said putting me on the spot everyone turns their heads to look at me.
Mom-what is she talking about..
Me-I don't know..."I lied
Auntie-oh you want me to show you."
She reaches for my arm with my scars which were still kinda of fresh making me hiss in pain and yelling no or yelling for to stop until she lifted up my sleeves and revealing my scars that are lightly bleeding due to the fact they weren't that old.
I started cry and my knees went week I started crouching down sliding against the wall.Zion and zamira came running toward me preventing me from falling.everyone still looked in shocked but evie and auntie.they probably didn't expect this from me.the girl that always happy playing with her friends at the park.
Auntie-I think it's time you guys should leave.
Mom-fuck you.
Zion bend down to my ear and whispered "go upstairs and get your stuff".
I slowly unwrap my arm from around Zion and ran upstairs while my mom and auntie are still arguing.I go into evie room and get my suitcases and once I was done I go back downstairs.
Everyone leave the kitchen while I slowly walk still in Zion arm crying.as we finally walk to the door I see evie with a single tear falling from her eyes.

Me-I...hate...you..."I said through sobs.

(this was supposed to be like thirteen with some line and parts but not fully so yeah hope you guys enjoy sorry i skipped a lot parts 🩷🩷)