Concert match

I've been getting a lot of hate comment and death threats and other stuff about me dating bill,I sighed while reading them I even laughed at some.I heard some noise downstairs making me raise a brow.I speed walked downstairs to see the boys doing karaoke but they wasn't singing Gustav and Tom was fighting over the fake mic.
Me-the hell."I huffed out.It seems that they didn't know I was here since they jumped when they seen me.
Tom-YOUR HERE?!GO HOME."I roll my eyes and when the kitchen grabbed a snack and came back.
Me-imma move move in with y'all."i joked but I had a serious face while sipping my Hawaiian Punch.
Tom-nuh uhh."he said with his dread bun shaking while his head snaps to my direction.
Me-eat a butt Tom."I said eating a watermelon sour patch.
Bill-Tamaraaa."he said quietly rolling his head to my direction since his head was on the couch.
Me-hmm?"I said eating another gummies meeting his gaze.
Bill-is there left overs?"
Me-I don't know."I said calmly
Tom-go check."
Bill-SHUT THE FUCK UP."he said throwing a pillow at him.
Me-go check."
Bill-okay!"☺️
He jumped up and goes to the kitchen to check the fridge before he lets go a loud whine.
Me-what happened?"I yelled from the living room.
Bill-there no more.thanks a lot Tom."he said coming back from the kitchen and plopping on the couch.
Tom-WHAT DID I DOO??"
Me-can y'all calm down."I said quietly putting my feet up ottoman.
We continued to watch tv and bill lays on my lap as he does my phone rings
"Hello?"me being confused.
"It's Georg dumb nut just called to remind y'all,we have a concert."I was going to say something but he hanged up immediately.
Me-um okay?"
Bill-what happened?"
Me-Georg?!he called to remind us to that and after that little sentence he just hanged up..that white chocolate milk dud."a pout grew on my face.
-
Me-should I cut my hair."I said looking in the mirror touching my hair.
Bill-no."he said putting his hair in a ponytail and putting on a white shirt with a black pattern.but as I was putting my hair in a low bun I realized that bill has been quiet,if I asked him a question about something he would give me reason.
Me-bill..you good papa?"Me walking to him with a slight worried face.
Bill-you're not seeing the hate comment and the death threats?"him meeting my gaze,I squat down to his level.
Me-am I dead?"
Bill-no?"
Me-so why worry?we good."looking up at him my lips touching his for a second.
Me-and don't jinx it ."looking back at him before going on with myself.

Your outfit

I put on some lipgloss and I was every much done,just needed bill to complete the outfit

I put on some lipgloss and I was every much done,just needed bill to complete the outfit.my heels clicked as i go downstairs.and there he was my outfit was complete.I walk to him and smacked his butt,he jumped around and raised his eyes brow.
Bill-MEIN GOTT!(my god!)"
Me-your gyat indeed."(I such a genius,my god in German so like my gyat)
He takes out on a confused face.
Bill-what-why you smack my butt."he said holding a butt cheek.
Me-because it's so rounddd and juicyyy."
Bill-go to the bus."he says point to the door.I busted out laughing.
Me-I'm sor-sorry."I said letting out snorts.
-
We're about to go on the bus meeting the other band members while bill walks behind me,as he enter everyone screams.
Georg,Gustav-GYYYYATTTTT."
Me-RIGHT?!?"
Bill-NO."he yells sitting down.and everyone laughed.
After a while me and bill are doing vocal exercises and the rest are annoyed of the vocal exercising.
Gustav-SHUT THE HECK UP."he yells while we're dying of laughter.
Me-y'all know clap silly oso?"me asking the bored group of boys.
Tom-no.the heck is that?"looking around the room.
Me-ok so basically.."I said explain how it done by using me and bill as an example.
Me-and once it's you down with someone else you play until you get to 9 and you to try to hit eachother hand and whoever gets 10 wins"
Tom-ooo what do I win?"
Me-um 5 minutes victory,NOW PLAY."
-
Tom -YAYAYAYAYAYAY"yelling from his victory of him vs bill.
Bill-shut up"rolling his eyes and crossing his arms with a pout,I hug him knowing he a very cute sore loser.
-
Georg-HURRY UP TAMARA.
Me-GEORG SAY SOMETHING ELSE I STAB UR EYES OUT UR DAMN HEAD."
Speed walking out the room looking for my deodorant,once I found it I put on the regular one then sprayed loads of the spray deodorant over it.better safe then sorry.
Me-okay ready!"my heel clacking every step I take.
Georg.Gustav and Tom go there stations and started to play the instruments,we decided to pop out for some reason,we thought it was cool.
1
2
3

Zum ersten mal alleine in unserem Versteck
Ich seh' noch unsere Namen an der Wand
Und wisch' sie wieder weg...
-
Bill-THANK YOU FOR COMING TONIGHT."everyone waves at the crowd until I stop my track when I heard somebody say
"Fuck off my man bitch"I look at the person who said that with a annoyed face on but that search didn't last long as I'm pulled off the stage my bill pulling me backstage.
Me-who the hell said that."I said looking at the floor feeling frustrated.
Bill-don't worry about them,they're just...wierd."he said hugging me.
Georg-Tamara fights fan question mark?"I could feel bill glare at him and mouthing him to shut up.I was biting tongue,that really threw me off.
Me-let's go to the meet and greet I'm really looking forward for it."With a arrogant smile plastered on my face.
Bill-oh shit."he mumbled as jogging toward me.
Bill-or and hear me out we just go home."
Me-hm?im deaf."I continued to walk because I was actually looking for it(😒)
Bill pov
Fuck.
I look back at the band with a worried face and they seem to have the same expression as me.
Me-what are gonna do."my shoes tapping against the tiled floor.
Georg-watch..cause I sure will."a glare shot at him.
Me-not helping."I said through my teeth and followed Tamara as the rest of the band followed behind.
We go to the table as i fidget with my pen,as Tamara watches the crowd with a death stare that sent goosebump down my arms.
"Get off my man hoe.."

Oh shit.

(I don't know why but I feel like I'm in the 2000's lately am I high(I don't even smoke.)and I'm thinking about making another bill story and imma try to use less "I said" or "he said")