Christmas shopping

A/n-a note before I start is that I'm sorry that dramatic skip I'm so excited for 2006 😜u just wait😈😈😈)
Me-billlll wake uppp"dragging out the L
Me-we have to go Christmas shopping"I added on.
Me-if you wake up I'll kiss you"I joked BUTT   He woke up,literally did.
Bill-hm?what was that?"he hummed
Me-nothing cmon"I said dragging him out of the bed.
Bill-TAMARAA ITS COLDDD"he whined while I drag him on the floor.
Me-well we need to Christmas shopping"i said dropping his arm on the floor.
Bill-it's cold."he says quieter.
Me-wanna take warm shower I'll bring your clothes?"
Bill-it's cold."he says again
Me-Bill."I huffed
I look through his closet and take out black sweat pants and white t-shirt and a black puffer jacket and went to the bathroom to set it down.
and went back to see bill still in the same position..snoring.
Me-BILL!"I yell and I see him jump.
Bill-it cold"I literally felt my eye twitch I grabbed a pillow and started to hit him.
Bill-STOPP ITS COLDDD"
Me-CAN YOU STOP SAYING THAT"
Bill-it's true."he picks up his head and pouts.
Me-please billy?"i said calmly dropping the pillow.
Bill-fine but where's my kiss?"he heard.I lean down and kiss his forehead and I chuckled.
Me-cmon let's go."I said smiling at his pout
He get up and I grab his hands and lead him to the bathroom as if he was a baby.
-
Me-god."I said plopping on the couch face first.
Tom-that's what I have to go through for the last 15 years"
Me-how do you do it"running my hand in my hair.
Tom-your so dramatic"I roll my eyes at his choice of words,I get up to check up on bill.
Me-billll?"I said knocking.he came out fully dressed.I admire him but came out my trances every quickly.
Me-no make up?"I asked
Bill-why do I look bad without it?"he sasses me.
Me-just asking..jeez"I do a stank face AS A JOKE and he does it in return.
Bill-where Tom,Georg and Gustav?"he asked
Me-Tom went went with Gustav and Georg and going to meet up there"
Bill-oh...ITS COLDDD-"I cut him off with a peck on the lips obviously catching him of guard and I see his cheeks warm up.
Me-still cold?"I said with a smirk he didn't answer,just stared.
Me-COME ON"i yelled from the door grabbing my jacket and layering over my sweater.
-
Me-hi hoes."I said casually
Georg-how do you say that so causally?"
I stank face him.
Me-hello Tom and Gustav."
Tom-hallo!"
Gustav-hii"he said waving.
Georg-hey bill"bill gave him a stink face.Georg gave me a confused face.
Georg-what got his dick in a twist"
Tom-did you edge him?"he said with a stupid smirk.
Me-what."that caught me off guard.
Gustav-what happen billy"he said with putting his hand on his shoulder harshly.
Bill-immm colddddd"he whined like a child.
Me-ughhh"I rubbed my temples.
Gustav-let's go shopping so we can go home.
-
Tom pov
I have to shop for 4 people so this going to be expensive.
Bill got with necklace with a hug skull on it,a ring that matches it and 2 other normal one,black shirt with a red skull and 2 belts.
Georg got 3 belts and 2 jackets and some cool looking shirts and those vans he been obsessing over.
Gustav got 3 hats and 2 jackets and some cool looking shirts shirts,"

Tamara got a purple juicy tracksuit she been obsessing for and low rises jeans and a black patent leather military cap.

Georg pov
Tom got hats and shirts and pants for plus sizes people with belts cause he is going to need them.

Bill got a belt and a orange and black jacket with some jeans and fingerless gloves which I though was cool.

Gustav got a jacket and a duffel bag and I also got him new glass because bestie is blind.

Tamara got a these socks and a pj set and a Victoria secret perfume called love spell and the lotion.and a teal juicy tracksuit.

Gustav pov
Georg got hair ties and socks and pants,I got him 3 shirts and and 5 belts and socks and a silver chain.