Halloween

I woke up and I head was pounding,I sat there staring in the distance trying to remember what happen last night and that when it fucking smacked me in the face.
Me-I blowed bill."it mumbled to myself,I was just thinking to myself what caused me to do that THAT WASNT THE MOVE I WANTED TO DO.
I rubbed my face out of humiliation.
Me-I'm to hanged over for this."I groaned
I looked over at bill and he look so peaceful but then I realized we were still in our costumes I huffed as I went to my closet and I got juicy sweats and a tank top with my bra and panties and made my way to the bathroom and started my shower.
But before I went in I looked in the mirror and saw confetti and glitter my hair,my makeup was smudged and I looked a mess in general and I went in the shower and did a everything shower.
-
I got out looking clean as ever.I put my clothes on and i put my hair in hair rollers,I washed my face and went downstairs and saw the band.
Me-why are y'all here so early.
Gustav-why do you practically live here"
Me-cause they're mom loves me"I said making a heart with my hand.they continue to talk when I was making coffee.
Bill-morning guys."I froze but I manage.
Me-hey."still focused on my coffee.until I heard I heard a chuckle coming from him.I turn my head around.
Me-what you laughing at."I said passive aggressively.
Bill-your hair."he says with a smile.
Me-oh yeah? you still have glitter in yours"
Georg-and your make up it messed up."
Gustav-and your still in your costume."
Tom-and purple marks on your neck."
He looked confused before he touched the side of his neck and his hair and took out a piece of confetti.
Bill-WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT?!"
I tuned around and sipped my coffee until I heard tom chuckled,OF COURSE HE KNOWS.
Tom-a lot."I bit my lip.
Bill-hold on let me take a shower I feel disgusting."he said leaving the living room.
I tuned around and walk closer and he busted out laughing.
Me-I'm going to KILL you."I chuckled while he dying of laughter while I hitting him.
Gustav-what happen"and Tom opens his mouth threaten to say.
Me-NO!"I said laughing while covering his mouth"
Me-I WILL THROW BURNING COFFEE ON YOU"our laughs went silent from laughing to hard.
Tom-IF U DO IM SUEING"the words were muffled from my hand still covering his mouth,I roll my eyes and uncover his mouth.
Tom-she gave bill I a big bad wolf"
Me-bitch what the fuck is a "big bad wolf"
Tom-you know when he BLOWED the houses down."I looked to the Gustav and Georg and their eyes are wide.
Georg-woah."I snorted it so always I hated it.
Me-in my defense I was drunk."throwing my hand up
Gustav-was it like...consensual?"he said awkward.
Me-duh."I popping my neck.
-
Bill pov
I went back upstairs to take a shower I got my clothes and my face wash and went back to to the bathroom I set my stuff down and turned on the shower,but before I do i looked in the mirror and looked a mess but what really caught my eyes was the 9 hickeys that were on my neck but who did they come from?I took off my clothes off and saw more,I was every much shocked.I got in the shower and that came to me...TAMARA😟😟...Tamara😏😏😏
-
Tamara pov
I ironing my costume bill until came downstairs.
Me-hey bill looking fresh."
Bill-mhm so are these hickeys"he said with a smirk I look up at him with the same smirk.
Me-what are you trying to imply?"
Bill-oh nothing"he hummed
Me-tom told you?"I bit the inside of my cheek.
Bill-oh no!I just remembered"he said with a toothy grin.
Me-where is your costume."I sighed with a smile.
Bill-in my room lemme go get it"
It wasn't as weird or awkward as I though it would be.
-
Me-IS EVERYONE DONE"I yelled from downstairs.
All-YEAH"they all said running downstairs.
Me-look at what i got"I reaching into my bag pulling out fake guns for me and bill.
Bill-OOH SHIT THIS IS COOL!"he says point the gun at everything.
Me-LETS GO AND GET THIS CANDY"I yelled again.
And we all cheered as left the house.

House 1

We showed up to this house and it was really big and pretty.
Me-y'all hoes need to hurry up!"I said speed walking to the door.I knocked and wait for them to answer.
Me-trick or treat!"I see she was rich.
Lady-oh hello!are you here for candy?"she said with a rich person accent(🤨)
Me-nooo we're here for money"I joked and I chuckled
Lady-oh I'm sorry here!"she said going behind her door and pulling what I was assuming $900.
Lady-here 180 for each of y'all."she says with a smile
Bill-omg TY!"he says excitingly.
Me-beginner luck?"
-
It was getting really late but people were still out trick or treating.I was eating my candy as we go. And Tom,Georg and Gustav went back home for some reason.
Bill-stop eating your candy"he reach for my bucket.
Me-no stop I'm hungryy" I whined.
Bill-ok one more house and we go home"
Me-OK!"I said with a cheeky smile
We started walking to our last house,we heard footsteps behind us but what if it just a other trick or treater.we continued to walk and talk until I heard someone say something.
??-where y'all kids going?"I turned back around to see a creep that looks in his mid 50's.
I told bill not to acknowledge him but he just continued to ask questions like "how old are y'all?"or "where y'all live" or super personal questions like "are y'all virgins?"which really got my attention I told bill to stay there.
Me-you can you leave us alone?"I said getting aggressive.
??-just answer my questions"he said getting closer
Me-what?no back the fuck up"I said backing up.
??-where are you going?"he asked a other question
Me-fucking trick or treating that answer your stupid fucking question?"
??-hmm well I have a bunch of candy at my house wanna see?"I got scared as he continued to walk up.
Me-back up."I said swallowing a lump in my throat but he continued until he stops and dropped to the floor and bill standing behind him.
Me-you just knocked him out"I said shocked
Bill-you think?let's go?!"he said grabbing my hand and running back to our houses.
Tom-what the fuck."he basically asking what happened.
Me-some guy was following us."
Bill-and I knocked him out"
Georg-are y'all ok?"
Bill-i believes so."he shrugged
Georg-alright good I'm glad y'all are safe"
He says hugging us but I'm still scared..

(TY U GUYS FOR 1k READS)