2006

Everyone-HAPPY NEW YEARS!"
We put our glasses in the air and took a sip.
Tom-TAMARA,BILL NEW YEAR KISS??
He was right,I gently grabbed bill face and kissed his lips gently and he quickly melted in the kiss,I smile in the kiss and he did the same.we slowly pull away making eye contact.
Georg-ugh their eyes fucking each other"we look a at him with a "shut up" face but it was going to break regardless because my phone ranged.I answered quickly.
Me-hello?"i said raising a brow.
Zion-hey Tamara, I just called to say happy new years and also..
The family-HAPPY NEW YEARS"                      (But the dad)
I laugh that was so cute!
Me-OMG THANK YOU,YOU GUYS, HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YALL,miss y'all!"
Zion-we miss you too tell the band I said hi?, call you a other time.
Me-will do,byeee"
I hanged up and flip my phone off.
Bill-who was that?"he said eating his skittles.
Me-Zion and my siblings"I said holding my hands out for some skittles.he gets a hand full and put it in my hand.
-
Georg and Gustav had to leave so we said bye to them and their parents.and we decided to go to our rooms.
Me-"*kiss noises x2*come here Tilly"
And she gallops to me I smile as I pick her up and me and bill go to our rooms and went on the bed.
Me-thank you bill."I said looking at him
Bill-for what?"he said taking Tilly and putting her on his chest petting her.
Me-for all this.me staying with you,the gifts,the dog, this."I saw his blush
And then he started to speak.
Bill-no don't even worry about it.
We looked at each other basically with heart eyes,we slowly start to lean in he cups my cheek and we started to kiss but not for that long before we go to sleep.
-
WELCOME TO 2006
(Middle of the day)
Me-so since it a new year any new goal?"I asked bill with a smirk.
Bill-i want a other tattoo and I want to grow out my hair."he said shaking his bang out his face.
Me-oOoO sexyyy what kind of tattoo"I said kicking my feet.
Bill-a star tattoo on my abdomen..I think that where it's is?"
I lift up his shirt.
Me-you abdomen is right here"I pointed my finger.
Me-is that where you where you want it?"
Bill-Nein I was it here"he says dragging my finger down a bit.
Me-mmm I see"I said tracing a star where he has my finger.
Bill-when are we going on tour again."
I just said um before going to check the calendar and saw it's in a week.
Me-a week."I going down to sit on the floor.
Me-hi my baby"I cooed at my puppy completely forgetting what we was talking about.
Bill-ATTACK HER!"he random yells for tilly to attack,but she starts to jump and starts to walk on her two paws  but not for that long(MY DOG DOES THIS)she leans on my chest and starts barking at me.
Me-BILL LOOK YOU MADE HER DO YOU IDIOT!"
Bill-gotta teach them young"he says flexing a arm.I roll my eyes and flipped him off.
Me-I hope you fall of the stage."
Bill-if I do imma look sexy doing it"
I chuckled at his words was he was in fact telling the truth.but he needed to get humbled🙄
Me-bill."
Bill-hm?"he said bringing a water bottle to his lips
Me-when are we going to have sex"I saw his eyes go wide and he started to chocked on his water.
Me-exactly.now if you mind I'll be downstairs"mission accomplished🤭
I went downstairs and got blankets from last night and laid down while putting on something to watch and saw this movie named bring it on
Me-oooo this look interesting."
I put it on,I started watching and it so good.
And that when bill and Tom came down stairs expect Tom looks dead and bill was a pout from that question I ask.
Me-come sit billy."
Bill-no."he said being petty.
Me-please I'm sorry"I said slightly laughing.
Bill-your laughing stop laughingg"'he whines.
Me-ok I'm serious I'm sorry baby."I said holding my laughter pretty well. He smile and skips over to me and lays on me with his head in my chest.
Tom-bottom."he pretends to cough
Me-he might, but he my bottom"I defend him terribly but he didn't seemed bother he was just watching the movie.
-
I woke up and I didn't even notice I took a nap.I tried to get but felt weight on my chest,I looked down and bill on me and Tilly on him,I smile and decided to stay.I played with his hair and it was washed and it was every soft,and I while I was playing with his hair I was petting Tilly.I heard the door open revealing Gustav,Georg and Tom.
Georg-aww look at our Christmas couple,and our sweet little Tilly"he said with a baby voice.
Gustav-hey cunts
Bill-shut the fuh up"he says tieredly
Gustav-shut up go back to sleep"
Bill-he being mean"he said looking at me
Me-I know,screw you Gustav"I said rubbing bill back.I looked at the time and see that it time
For Tilly to eat.
Me-bill cmon, get up I need to feed
Tilly."and he rolls off of me.I get up and take my phone with me and set it on the counter.
I go to the fridge and take out rice,peas and carrot with some chicken bits(unseasoned ofc💪🏾)
I poured it in her bowl and put in the microwave for 15 seconds and let it cooled down for a bit.
Me-y'all want anything??"I yelled from the kitchen.
Tom-YEAH CAN I GET-"I cut him off.
Me-so get it yourself."I yelled taking Tilly's food and setting it nexts to her water,I crack a smile once I see her waddle to her bowl.
Georg-that how Tom walks"and everyone laughed.
Tom-at least I don't walk like I have a wedgie in my ass"and everyone laughed again.
I go back to the kitchen and get a cup of pudding. I sat on the counter and my phone started ringing.
Me-hello?!"
??-hello is this Tamara from Tokio hotel?"
Me-this is she!"
??-I have very great news for the band,if you don't mind me asking,is the band with you?"
Me-yes they are!"
??-can you put this on speaker?"
Me-mhm!"I took the phone from ear and went to the living room before putting it on speaker.
Me-guys,listen!"
??-ok so your band Tokio hotel has been accepted to our award show next week at echo!"
Bill-omg thank you no way!"he said holding in his excitement.
??-alright we'll send you the information in a hours see you there!"
All-BYEEEE!"we scream in the phone.it was silent for a second before we randomly started cheering.
Me-WHERE GOING TO A AWARD SHOW.