Thankgiving

Me-Tom.if u correct me on something one more time I'll make sure you won't fucking eat."

Tom-ur putting to much seasoning!!"he complains
Me-of course you think this a lot of seasoning with your white ass"I roll
My eyes as I hear him scoff.
Tom-not true."he said knowing damn well it's true.
Me-billl c'mere."
Bill-hmmm?"he hummed
Me-you wanna try food for me"I said with my focus still on the food.
Bill-UH DUH?!"he said that because he been asking me to try it since a started.
Me-Mac and cheese?"I said getting a spoon of it putting my hand under it incase any spilled and put it in his mouth.
Me-so?"nervous for his answer.
Bill-mmm delicious!!more?"
Me-yeah try this banana pudding!"
Bill-extra wafer?"he said tilting his head with a upside down smile.
Me-yes bill,extra wafer"I seen his smile grow.I get a spoonful of banana pudding and gave it to him the same way I did before.
He took a bite and immediately started nodding his head super fast.
Bill-mor-"he was going to say "more"but I cut him of
Me-no."moving on to the fried chicken.he whined and stomped back to his room.
I dipped the chicken in flour mixed with other seasonings and put it in the oil and repeat.
-
Once I was done I went to the room.
Me-bill."i said before plopping on the bed.
Bill-what happened mamas"he said hugging me.
Me-I'm exhausted right now"I said in tiered voice
Bill-take a nap,don't over work yourself"he said playing with my hair.
Me-I don't wanna take a nap."I said with a mad voice but with a soft tone of voice.
Bill-well you have to."he can obviously tell I'm tiered.
Me-why!?"
Bill-because I said so night night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite"he kissed my forehead and left the room and i immediately went to sleep.
-
Bill-WAKE UP.
I SCREAMED.ON TOP OF MY LUNGS.
Me-UM QUESTION MARK!?!"
Bill-wake uppp"he said with this face (😁)
Me-brooo I don't want to"
Bill-I can get you to sleep and I can't get you to wake up either."I shove his face into the pillow and the quickly turn into wrestling match.we continue to wrestle until I got caught in a head lock.
Zamira-...oh?"she said with my confused face.
And I still put in a headlock smh.
Me-GET OFF OF ME BEFORE I BEAT U UP."I said as I started to kick.he lets go and sticks out his tongue and I do the same back at him.
Me-hi sister."I said like nothing happen and she smile like she was being held hostage.
Zamira-hello..come out here everyone here."she said leaving the room.before I left I need my revenge so I hit bill with a pillow and ran.
Bill-OW!"
Me-SHUT UP."I said through laughter and left and bill follows behind me.I saw everyone but my mom and father so..LETS CELEBRATE.
Zion-hello tamara!bill."and bill looked nervous barley,
Bill-heyyy buddy."he said before getting a plate.
Me-did y'all greet the band and Simone?"
And they all said yes.
Me-ok good."i got the plates and spoons set down on the counter before I start asking people what they wanted on their plates and serving them.
Me-what do you want."once I get to bill.
Bill-Mac...and...cheese...with banana pudding."he said taking pauses for some reason.
Me-imma put Tilly poop in your food"
Bill-BRO!?!"he said with a disgusted face.
Me-all jokes my love"I said making his plate,I put pudding on my finger and put in on his nose.
Bill-I'm suing."he whined before going back to the living room.I started to make my plate,and it wasn't a lot since I was a picky person.I put Mac and cheese,chicken,string bean,Rasta pasta,ziti and lasagna.I went to the living room to see everyone getting along but bill and Zion but they weren't arguing or anything just staring.
Bill-I'm sorrryyy."he whined before eating banana pudding.
I chuckle before sitting next to him.
-
My sibling and Simone was showing baby picture of us and everyone was dying of laughter but me,bill and Tom but we was laughing occasionally.
Simone-look at this one when they became close.
Zion-seem like they gotten to close..."
Me-shut up Zion."I said hitting him with a pillow and he shoved me in return.
Zamira-can y'all tell us stories of bad things y'all did when y'all were younger."
And we had to think cause there was a lot.
Me-well we snuck out."
Bill-yeah..couple times.and I almost killed a guy on Halloween"he chuckled.
Simone-oh my."
Me-and remeber when I flirted with McDonalds worker and got us free food!?"
Bill-yeah and remember when we pranked all the teachers and tp that one teachers classroom!?"
Me-Yeah remembered when georg let us drive his car and we almost crash it!?(that wasn't written)
Bill-ahhhh good old times..."he said looking up.
Me-so real."
Lyon-y'all both are the youngest people here..what y'all me "OLD TIMES".
Me-what a way to ruin the moment Lyon."
Bill-no comment..I'm being stared down."
He turns his head to Zion and akwardly smiled

Hey...
Shut up.
Ok.

(I'm so sorry y'all..this was supposed to be posted on thanks giving but my mom took my phone away cause I was writting this story and it had bad words and she wanted to see it so I said no😭😭,so I had to take out smut out the stories out the bio AND THE BAD WORDS.and WATTPAD itself.so long story short she took my phone cause I didn't want her to see what I was writing.)