Thirteen

In a couple of weeks I had to leave town to go Arkansas for my 13th birthday because that where most of my family members lived and the band can't come because bill and Tom have to go somewhere with Simone and Gustav is taking cooking classes and Georg is to old for this stuff but it fine cause I get to see my favorite cousin she was so stylish and pretty she said give me a makeover when I get over there and I can't wait.

I spent days packing my shirts,my pant MY SHOE cause I have like a lot shoes but no shame in my game🤷🏽‍♀️.

But while I was packing I notice how my clothing look so different to hers like mines compared to her look so childish.maybe when we get to Arkansas we can get a whole new wardrobe cause this ain't it.and forgot to mention this is my first time on a plane.

Time skip🛫

Me Zamira,samara,Lyon and Zion are waiting at the airport eating tables(I don't know what there called😭)while we wait for mom to get us our food. And she finally sober it feels like year when I first saw her sober in a while.she got us funnel cake with Tropicana orange juice and that shit was good.

After we got done eating the plane arrived at the most perfect timing

'Gate 17 to Arkansas'

Zion-LETS GO!"he yelled

We all start running to gate 17 so we don't miss our plane.and thankfully we made it just in time. they put us through a metal detector and we all it through but my Zamira cause she had a few piercing but they let her through.

We boarded the plane and immediately put my headphones in my ear not wanting to hear the plane or whatever shit my sibling are saying.

And put my head back and relax my body but me doing that basically forgetting turbulence makes jolt up thinking we're about to die until the flight attendant say on the speaker that it just turbulence.

'What is turbulence?'

But I after 2 hours of watching whatever that was on the seat tv I decided to just sink in the seat and fall asleep and dream away into whatever.

Time skip🛬

I woke up to samara shaking me like I was dead and she was trying to revive me.but I didn't even say anything just stare at her mad and just take stuff and leave.

Samara-dang good morning to you to"she said in a sassy tone. Just making roll my eyes.

Mom-are you hungry?

Zamira-omg yess

Zion-yup

Lyon-yeah

Same-yes pls

Me-mhm.

Mom-imma go get food for y'all sit at the table I'll meet you with food.

We walk to the table slowly due to the fact we just woke up we sit down and I just stare at them while there talking about family and how they think it will be about meeting them and about my party. After a few minute mom come out with Bacon, eggg and cheese on a croissants with bottled apple juice.she set it down on the table and we all take of croissants Bacon, egg and cheese and a bottle of apple juice and it was all good it just that the croissants thingy was kinda of cold and talking about cold the plane was cold as fuck.