Choas

(BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ITS NOT YOUR OR ANY OF THE BAND'S MEMBER BIRTHDAY)

It was early in the morning around 5-6 a clock and I woke up mad early and I don't know why.I went downstairs to get a glass of water.I grabbed a glass from out the cabinet and placed it on the counter,I look through the fridge to get water and poured in the cup,I see the glass fog up as I'm pouring.I heard foot steps coming downstairs to see Tom.
Me-oh hey Tommy"i said before drinking my water.
Tom-hey,why ur up so early."
Me-to be honest I don't know,why are you?"
Tom-i just was somewhere with somebody last night and I need to tell them to go."he said casually.
Me-mmm"i said pursing my lips and nodding awkwardly and drunk more of my water.
Tom-alright I'll be upstairs I'm tiered."he seemed to forget about kicking them out.
I looked at fridge and seen the calendar and it samara birthday.and I can't believe I forgot I was so caught up with a shit I didn't even notice.
I went back upstairs to get my phone and call her up.
Samara-hello?"
Me-hey samara!"I said weirdly happy.
Samara-oh hey what happen?"
Me-i just wanted to say happy birthday just incase I wouldn't be able later"I frowned.
Samara-oh yeahhh"i can see her smirk through the phone.
Me-why you sound like thattt"i said shimming my shoulder.
Samara-because we are going to your concert and having a party after,and it looks like ur invited!!"
Me-UR GOING TO MY CONCERT?"I quietly yell
Samara-heck yea!" I smile at how happy she is.
Me-well see ya there birthday!"I chuckle and does the same.
Samara-byeee."she said before hanging up,I flip my phone close before rinsing out my cup and go back upstairs and went back to bed.
-
Tom-I wanna change my name to nick!right that cool?"
Bill-that's stupid"he said applying on his eyeshadow.
Me-oh wow someone grumpy today."I said straighten my bang and adding mousse to the rest my hair.
Bill-thanks to you!"he said face back to look at me.
Me-um sorry that you can sleep forever."I roll my eyes
(Oh and this is ur fit)

"I roll my eyes(Oh and this is ur fit)

Me-is the fit giving?"

Bill-it would be giving gorgeous if you didn't wake me up so early he huffs

Me-bill.they said to come ready and you take forever,and we have to wait for the other boys to come!get over it!"i said handing him a cup of coffee.
Tom-so that's a no to nick."
Me-why do you wanna change it to nick."I saw this devious smirk.
Tom-idk
Bill-you are the most random person on plant earth."
Tom-ugh."he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes,such common combo for the band.
As they continued to argue I heard a knock at door and saw Georg and Gustav surrounded by paparazzi they run inside and I quickly close the door.
Me-you led the paparazzi here?!" I said Shockley.
Gustav-NO GEORG DID HE STOOD ON OUR CAR AND STARTED SHAKING HIS BUTT."
Georg-wasn't to my intentions."he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.
Me-why.THE HECK.ARE YOU SHAKING UR BUTT ON A CAR."I said taking short pauses in between every word.
Georg-it was boring and quiet."
I take a sharp breath before just leaving to the kitchen and make myself tea.
Me-you're stupid."I said chuckling.
-
Bill-WE'RE HEREEE!!"he yelled.
I smile know my sister going to be here.
We go backstage and they start working on the speakers and instruments.
I took my time to relax and admire bill,he was wearing this red sweater and these low rises flared jeans that look awfully sexy on him,I love it when he wears jeans like that,and his visible v-line,I just loved it.
Worker-ready in 5." I picked up a Reese's pieces and ate it,it was delicious.
Eventually the 5 minutes were up and I was super excited to preform especially for my sister's birthday.
We walk on stage and I had the microphone
Me-HALLI AN ALLE,DIE BEREIT SIND ZU SCHREIEB!
Bill-WHEN I SAY NIEN YOU SAY SCHREI.
Bill-NIENN"
Crowd-SCHREII"
Bill-NIENN"
Crowd-SCHREIII
And I while the crowd was screaming I was looking for my sister in the crowd.and I did pretty quickly she was in the front row,but it's wasn't only her it was all my other siblings.
Bill-NIEN!!"
Crowd-SCHREIII"
And after that last schrei that's when the music started to play.

Du stehst auf und kriegst gesagt, wohin du geh'n sollst
Wenn du da bist, hörst du auch noch, was du denken sollst....
-
Me-BEFORE WE DO LEAVE I WANT A PERSON TO COME ON STAGE!"I said out of breathe.
Me-AND THAT PERSON IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY!"I said looking at my sister and the crowd started screaming
Me-SAY HI TO MY SISTER SAMARA COME ON STAGE"i said reaching my hand to bring her on stage.
Samara-heyyy"she says in the microphone and the crowd goes wild.
Me-the fan must really like you!"I said in the mic and the crowd goes while.
Me-so now that she on the stage how about we sing happy birthday YEAHH??"
Crowds go wild
Me-OK 1 2 3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY..."I let the crowd finish the rest.
Crowd-TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAMARA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"
And after that they started screaming me and samara started laughing before we hug eachother.
Happy birthday ugly"I joked in her ear
Thank you idiot.

Part 2 MIGHT COME TOMORROW😏😏
(A/n-Part 2 is the after party and 😛)
And sorry for the 2 day wait after saying I will post tomorrow