My girl.

⚠️Abuse!!!!⚠️

Mom and dad is back..
Weights of stress and worry just dropped on me.
Me-what.."I said in disbelief.its 3:00am and I'm half awake and trying to comprehend things like this is not a good combination.
Zamira-mom and dad are back!"
Me-imma be honest with you zamira.i can't go back there,well at least when they're here,I can't go through this anymore."
Zamira-bro..you're being deadass?we need you here!"I sharply inhaled and rubbed my temples.
Me-zamira,listen...I've been fish bait ever since dad came back,I got the fucking scars to prove it.i can't keep going through the same cycle again and again.i gonna end up dead Z."tears flooded my eyes and my voice became shaky.i can't keep going through this.because if i don't put end to this might not make the next punch.
Zamira-bro."she said before hanging up the phone.
-Next day-
I was thinking about my parents coming back.i didn't know what to say nor do,just stare into the distance.that's some big news to drop on someone.and im selfish,putting my life on the line for my other siblings?wow..fuck you too.
Bill was still fast asleep.but instead of him on my chest he was on my stomach now,to be honest I don't really know.he sleeps weird.but I love him so it don't even matter☺️
-
-1 week later-
I was woken up by someone shaking me.my eyes fluttered open but squinted from the light that shined through the curtains.
Bill-wake upppp."he whined.he was straddling me as he shook my shoulders.
Me-what...."I said groggily.not even noticing he's talking.i rubbed my eyes before widening them and sat up.
Me-did you just..did you just talk!"I said in shocked but also very glad.he had a wide smile on his face.i hugged him,my hands on his waist as his arms wrapped around my neck.
Me-omg I'm so happy for youuuu."I kissed his cheeks hundreds of times.he laughed like a little kid being tickled.
-
I was in a t-shirt and panties looking for an outfit.
Bill-where your going?"he asked me as he laid out on the bed.
Me-I'm doing a few magazine today for the teens magazines."I explained as I went through my suit case.i wasn't gonna go all out to just be changed in other outfit but i still wanted to look cute.
The fit:

Me-good?"I said giving a twirl

Bill-cute."he smiled.
Me-thanks blasting bill."his face turned into an unexpected shocked before turning into a smile again.
Bill-what did you just call me?"i chuckled making him chuckle too.
Me-blasting bill"my smile turned cheeky.
Bill-do you know long it been since you called me that."he bit his lip as his cheeks turned pink.i remember that exact day actually.
Me-noo I don't but I remember how I came up with it.we was still in sixth grade,and went to hang out,and we raced.and was the FIRST time you ever beat me in a race."I grinned as I walked up to him.i cupped his cheek.
Bill-OMG SCREW YOU SO NOT"his voiced rasped during that sentence making me laugh
Me-SO IS!"i said through laughter.

-Flashback-
Me-wow blasting Bill!" using his nickname

Bill-blasting bill? The hell is that?"He said it with squinted eyes.