Sleepovers games😈(smut.)

warning-smut.read your own risk😁

Tom-y'all should definitely let me join y'all sleepover."standing as he pokes his hip out with his hands on his hip.
Bill-no."he said blankly.
Tom-y'all should."
Bill-we shouldn't."throwing a piece of popcorn in Tom's dread man bun.
Tom-NOT THE HAIR."he said brushing the popcorn out his head.I chuckled watching them be stupidly funny.
Me-y'all should definitely fight."I said with an evil smile.
Tom-NO!N-i mean nah I'm good.I don't wanna hurt it him since yk he's my little brother."his girly scream turned into a forced deep voice.me and bill looked at each other before looking at Tom knowing damn well he's the one getting hurt.
Me-oh yeah for sure."I said sarcastically agreed.
Tom-yeah so you know..save me some snacks."he walked out room.
Bill-idiot."and I chuckled harder once he said that.
Bill-my gosh stop laughing."once he said that he started laughing too.
It was a fair 10 minutes of laughing at nothing we got something to eat.
Bill-McDonald is the best at night."
Me-yk what this reminds me of?"I softly chuckled.
Bill-hm?"stuffing his face with French fries.
Me-when we snuck out.and we was like..what.13?and we went to McDonalds."I smiled as I said that.
Bill-OH MHM!bro that was a craziest funnest night of my life."he chuckled.
Me-everything's fun with me."i smirked at my dirty joke😋
Bill cheeks turn a pinkish color.
Bill-yo pause."he tried to play it off but and sucks at it.I chuckled.and continued to eat.
-
We got done eating and now we're just watching a movie.and I WAS JUST THINKING..HMM WHAT IF TAMARA BENNETT...TEASED BILL KAULITZ?!?
I put my hand on his thigh tracing circles with my thumb.I could feel his eyes burning laser through my hand.I slowly lets my hand go higher up his thigh but keeping my "focus"on the tv.
Bill-Tamaraaa."he whined
Me-hm?"holding back a smirk from appearing on face.
Bill-you know what you're doing."he sent a glare mixed with shy and lust(I don't even know how that correlates😜)
I got up and locked his room door before crawling back in the bed getting close to his face.
Me-what exactly am I doing bill?"
Bill-...your....uh."his eyes flicker to my eyes and lips.
Me-hm?"waiting for him to finish his sentence.
He pursed His lips swallowing SOMETHING.
Bill-UR..TEAsing me."exaggerating some letters.
Me-such lies."I dramatically gasp as if he was telling lies.I trail my finger down his jaw.
This was eventually gonna led to something so let it led up to it..now.
I pressed my lips on his feeling the tension in the air. I pulled away took of his shirt before diving back in the kiss.I manage to slip off his plain black pajamas pants reveal his boxers.
I took a second too look at his vulnerable state.
Me-so pretty."I mumbled before I latched my lips on his torso.his stomach going inwards after every deep breath he took.I slowly inch closer to his dick.I slipped off his boxers revealing hard length.I grabbed his shaft and kissed the tip.I heard him gasp that turned into a whimper.
Me-so sensitive.do you think?"I teased with smirk.I looked at him and he was flustered while he had a twisted facial expression.
Me-you need me to ask again?"my grip turned tight stroking his shaft.
Bill-y-yeah."he moaned super shortly after he said that.I smiled when he responded.I put my mouth back in his dick and started to suck it(IM TOO IMMATURE BYE)
This went on for 3 minutes.and he was trying his best to stay quiet,he was covering his mouth with his hand because his mouth with his eye screw shut.
Bill-I-I so close."he whimpered as his lips are tightly pursed.his hands were gripping on to the sheet as if his life depended on it,let out low moans and groans.after a few second he came,shooting his cum down my throat(😟)
I pull away with a smirk looking at bill.his hair sitting on his forehead,his hooded eyes looking at me.
Me-you look tiered bill."I teased.
Bill-mm shut up."he slurred out.I chuckled once he said that.I took of my clothes piece by piece.bill lays there patiently.
Once I was completely nude I straddled him before smashing our lips together.
Bill pov
Tamara smashed her lips against mine leaving me no time to recover after the AMAZING sensation of be blowed😍my hand goes to cup her cheek.I moaned the kiss,my eyes brows furrowed,I'm enjoying this way to much.she pulls away from the kiss.I closed my eyes once I feel her hand on my shaft teasing my tip in between her folds(😏)I let out a high pitch needy squeal.
I let out a moan when She slid down on my dick.my hands flew to her hips..kind of reflex.
Once she was all the way down she whispered in my ear.
Tamara-let's make this a game.you can't make ANY noise..and if you do I won't let you cum."she had this mischievous smirk on her face.

Me-ur EVIL."
Tamara-hm okay."she starts to slide off my length.
Me-NO NO OKAY ILL PLAY."I said sliding her back down making me moan a bit.
Tamara-good."she smirked.she starts to move at a slow pace as she's still adjusting.I threw my head back in pile pillows behind me.
Me-f-fuck."i sharply inhaled.she starts to make eye contact with me making this game harder.at this point it was basically a challenge.her pace goes faster.are skin clapping,panting and muffled moans filled the room.my fingernails leaving deep crescents in her hips as she's bounces faster.I bit down on lip to muffled any moan or groan that escapes from my mouth.
Back to tamara's pov

I put my hands on his chest to keep me stable as I continued to bounce in his length.I was letting out soft moan..god I missed this
I looked down at him trying his best not make any noise and damn he's look SO SEXYYY😫
The bed squeak each time I time I bounce on his dick.I leaned down to his neck sucking on it leaving marks each time I go to a new spot.
Bill-T-Tamara I'm so close..so close."
I smirk against his neck.

I felt a familiar pit in my stomach I was getting close to my climax.my face twisted with pleasure as i starts to go super fast.bill started to pant.
Me-you're doing so good..look at me then you can cum."I moaned going faster.
His eyes fluttered open to look me,his face twisted after a few seconds.
Me-go ahead."i panted.
He came inside of me let out a long moan,I came shortly after.I slowly pulled off of him and plop right next to him.
Me-you did so good."i said as I heavy breathing tucking his hair behind his ear.
Bill-thank you."he mumble also heavy breathing.
Me-let's get cleaned up."I said grabbing his hands to get us out of bed and clean up.
-
We was dressed in pajamas now relaxing in bed watching bad girls club😛
Bill-what time is it?"he lifts his head from my chest.
Me-uhh 3:00am."I looked at the clock.
Bill-dude..we started at 1:30."
Me-why are keeping count wierdo."I chuckled.
Bill-I'll beat you up."he smirk with furrowed eyes brows.
Me-SQUARE.UP."

(There so much words for penis my goodness😟and sorry for the reading mistakes😔)😛