Surprise.

⚠️SERIOUS TOPIC⚠️
⚠️Abuse⚠️
⚠️Cursing⚠️

Me-DAD?!??
I see my dad sitting on the couch surrounded by my family, my face dropped, I thought I would be able to be happy with my family but I can't anymore.
Dad-hi my beautiful and famous daughter.
Me-what...
Dad-yeah I heard that your apart of this band.
He says standing up from his seat.
Me-what the fuck. Get out... WHO LET YOU IN HERE.
And everyone stayed silent I look around looking for answers.
Me-umm hello anyone home?
Mom-I did honey but he gotten better though see.
Zamira-exactly he been getting better.
Me-been?how fucking long has he been here for?
Zion-a month after you left.
Oh hell no.
Samara-dad has been a good person.
Me-you guys said that last 15 times he came back.
Mom-he trying hard
Dad-exactly I am trying my best..I always try my best for you.
Me-is that a fucking joke?YOU WERE NEVER FUCKING THERE?!?
Dad-yeah but I tried.
Me-well you should've tried harder,fuck you and fuck everyone else.
I said walking up the stairs,my tears are on the verge of falling down my eyes.
Why was he here!?he was never here any other fucking time and the fact everyone is defending him like what did I miss.I start undressing myself leaving me in bra and panties,but for some reason I felt like someone was watching me I turn around meeting the eyes of my son of bitch father.
Me-WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT!
I said using my hands to cover myself
Dad-what it nothing I seen before.
Me-get out.
Feeling tear water my eyes again.
Me-please don't hurt me.
I look around looking for something to used or throw at him,I see him walk closer raising his hand that had a beer bottle in it.
He smashed it on my torso,I let out a bloody scream feeling the glass make a slash on my rib.
And he starts to hit and punch me.until it went black.
-
Bill pov:
I was at the desk thinking of a new song the band can do until I heard arguing from Tamara's house I turned around facing my window trying to hear the muffled argument better,I walk over to my window and opened it wide.
Tamara-what the fuck.get out...WHO LET YOU IN HERE."I heard her yell,I assumed she was arguing with her sibling so I chuckled.
I heard Tamara and whoever she was talking to and her siblings going back and fourth until I heard Samara yell something that made my expression drop.
Samara-dad has been a good person.
Oh shit.
I continued to listen to the chaos with my phone in my hand calling tamara,until I heard a scream you would hear in a horror movie I was frozen.
-
Tamara pov
I woke up in my bed and I head was pounding and my rib was burning I lift my shirt and I see it's wrapped,and it was cold i look at my window and it was open seeing my white curtain move as the wind blows through my room I look at it and it felt peaceful and quiet but the quiet didn't last long as I heard glass clicking together from behind me.
I look back and hear bill in his pajamas sweeping glass from the floor.
Me-bill?"i mumble.he looks up from the floor and tear threaten his eyes.
Bill-oh Tamara.
He says dropping the broom and running to me with a tight hug around my neck since yk I'm injured.I feel a warm tear go down my shoulder
Me-it's oks it's ok."I said repeatedly rock side to side as he sniffles and shakes.
Me-I'm okay see?
I said reassuring him pulling out the hug with my hands on his shoulders slightly rubbing them.and once I said that tears come again from his eyes he hugs me again but this time it tighter and he crying harder.
Me-shhhh it's okay"
I can tell he was scared,he knew how I grew up and what I went through,he probably didn't think it would have again.he knew how abusive my father was and that he went was there.
I laid back with him still on my arm with his head on chest I was rubbing his head and his back while I babied him.we both grew tiered and we fell asleep in eachothers arm.
-
I woke up to somebody shaking me I open eyes to see bill looking over me.
Bill-Mara wake up
Me-what happened?
Bill-I need to go Tom needs me for something.
Me-this early?
Bill-early it's 4pm.
Me-oooh yeah go head I'll be fine.
Bill-are you sure?i don't want to yo-
Me-I'll be fine I promise.
He looks at me with pity in his eyes.
Bill-ok..just call me if anything goes down alright I'll pick up.
Me-mhm!bye love you."
Bill-love you more"
I don't think that even possible,he leaves through the window.
And once he left I let loose I started to sob cause I wasn't safe with my dad here he hates my guts.
It was really dark outside cause it was the middle of the night but I needed to go on a walk.
I put on some leggings and a tank top with some uggs and then a juicy couture sweater on.I go downstairs and straight to the door and I wanna sit back and relax all of a sudden I hear this agitating,grating voice.
Dad-where are you going.
Me-out.
Dad-no.
Me-yes.
Dad-if you do your not coming back.
I grip the door knob thinking about my decision and then an idea come through my head I can just sneak out my window.
Me-fine.
I go upstairs to my room and lock the door I go to my window and hop out.I walked down the street and it nice and peaceful it felt like my problems just fade away.
-
After that little walk I got something to eat and went back home,I sat on my bed relax as the cold air flooded my room.

How come outside is safer than my own home?