Your mister fighter now?

(BYE IM OUT OF THE IDEAS FOR TITLES)

"Get off my man hoe.."

I looked up from the autograph and slowly looked up.
Me-excuse me?."a rude but quiet tone grew in my face
"Your excused"I sent a glare and stood up.

Me-that was you?when I was leaving the stage?"I raised my voice a bit.
"Duh and I said what I said." I put my hand on the table and bit tongue looking at her

Me-you better leave cause I don't know why you coming in here acting that."I take a closer look to see that she that girl from the news
Flashback:Fan2-that dumb stupid idiot took my man,if she really wants him she gonna fight for him"

De end✌🏾
Me-you wanna fight for my man?"I look back at bill with a raised brow before looking back her.
Bill pov(very short😔)
She looked back me with her eyebrow raise before looking at the WIERD fan,I was very nervous and concerned..WHAT IF SHE GET HURT?! I bit my lip and started to tap the table

Back to Tamara's
Now we kept on going back and forth and the argument just kept getting more heated by second,she kept saying she wanted to fight but never threw a punch first..so I did.
I threw a punch at her nose as her head snapped back due to the force,holding her nose as her nose bleeds.she was frozen for a few second before throwing a hit back and that when we started to fight.I held her head down by holding her hair and uppercut while she throws punch that don't connect.
Eventually I got her to the floor,she has good balance but ass hit..outrageous🤦🏾‍♀️
As she's on the floor i started to hit her until I'm pulled off of her,I looked back and to see Tom and Georg holding me by my arm.
Me-ugh."I roll my eyes as they lead us to the tour bus,I force them off my arms and sat on the seat.
Georg-THAT WAS AWSOME!."clearing his throat after"but very unprofessional"in a more serious tone. I roll my eyes.
Me-let's see if she runs her mouth again."I said playing with my nails until I heard bill storm in and Gustav just quietly following behind him.he storms into the back of the bus.
I just watch as he storms into the room and I had a feeling it because of what happened..it definitely was.
Me-look at what you do it Tom."I scoffed
Tom-UM WHAT?!"
-
We got home and bill wasn't said a word he just grabbed my hand i hissed at the pain and led me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet and looked my sore,bruised and blistered hands he let go a sigh before going to the closet and getting bandaged and ointment.he gets a q-tip and put ointment on it before putting it on my knuckles I winced a bit before he adds the bandages.
Once we was done he left and I followed behind him and he was going into the room but he shuts the door in my face and LOCK it.
I look at the door with a mad/shocked face before going downstairs and going to the kitchen to grab any sour candy and any juice and went to the living,turned on the tv and eat because all I could do right now. I couldn't cry,I couldn't scream and I couldn't move unless I'm shoving snacks in my food or Gulping down juice,but I didn't wanna gulp down juice..I  wanna gulp down bill.(LMFAOAOA BYEEEEE)
But I'm pretty sure it not silent treatment
-
This was definitely silent treatment..
But I didn't wanna argue because..he's just gonna be silent smh.
Me-Tom..talk to ur brother.."I huffed out.
Tom-why?what happened."taking a seat nexts to me.
Me-the fight,he's been avoiding me and I have sleeping on this couch for a 3 days,which is really comfy by the way."    
.                                                                              Tom-you tried talkin-
Me-get out cs you don't listen.AVOIDING ME."
Tom-oooo yeahhh."putting his finger on his chin.
Me-he's lucky I'll fight for him,no other girl would do that..DOES HE WANT ANOTHER GIRL?!?!"
Tom-..A WHAT NO!!"taking a second to process to realize what I said.
Me-if I find out ur lying...and he's sleeping with another I will come for you and your brother."said before eating a marshmallow.

Ok....

(I hate this chapter so much I'm doing backflips.)