Zimmer 483 Tour

Playback:
Me-you wrote a song about you bringing a girl to ur hotel room..and fucking her?"I asked Tom but started at both Tom and bill.
Tom-mhm pretty much."he nodded his head with an innocent smile(FRAUD.)
I stared at bill and slowly raised my brow.
Me-YES!THE PEOPLE WILL LOVE THIS.THE SONG CALLED..called..what is it called?"I asked
Tom-reden."
Me-REDEN."imagine star and glitter popping up😌
-End-
I was stressing out.freaking out.FULL ON RAGE PIT.
I couldn't find an outfit😔
Bill-you look in anything."he said with a soft smile.i slowly look back at him like an owl.
Me-thank you my love.but if you say that one more time I might kick you."I smiled before kissing his forehead while his face is like this "😟"
After a few of tearing up 6 of six suit cases I found an outfit😁

(Not the best,deal with it😒)

Me-I need my fucking hoops"I said with my Bobby pin in my mouth as I put the pins in my hair to keep it standing

Me-the hell are my hoops!"I stomped my heel as I still had the Bobby pin in my mouth.i searched the bathroom counter until bill walked in with them dangling from his finger.
Bill-lemme do it."he said calmly.he set them down and pick one up and gently tugs down my earlobe to make it easier to put in the earring.
He gently puts in the earring and slowly clasped it.you can hear the click when he did.he did the same with the other earring.
When he finished he kissed my nose.
Bill-you need to relax."he snaked his arms waist and I stared at him with annoyance and love and care.
Me-don't annoy me right now bill.im stressed out."then proceeded to go and hug me from the back and put his head on the crook of my neck.
Bill-I get that mama.but just chill out."he whispered against my skin sending goosebumps down my back.i then felt lips going up my neck.my eyes closed and my eyebrow furrowed as I tilted my head to allow more access.i can feel that smirk against my neck as his slide down to my inner thigh.he found the sensitive spot on my neck quite quickly.i let out shaky exhale.
He unbutton my jeans and slipped his to rub my clothed clit(😊🔫)
I let out gasp feeling my muscles relax a ton.i let out small whimpers as my hand grips the bathroom counter as he flicked my clit.i let out small quiet cries cause you never know😬
My head falls back on his shoulder.
Bill-just relax."he kissed behind my ear.i bit my lip so hard,almost enough to draw blood. I felt his finger move back and then inserted them LIKE A USB CHARGER(WHATTT WHO SAID THATTTT???😟😟THAT WIERD GUYS.I THINK I GOT HACKED)
My grip on the counter tighten as I let out a moan.
Me-oh fuck."I breathed out I let out slightly louder whimpers.i felt a familiar sensation in my stomach as he thrusted his fingers.
Me-faster gotdammit!"i said through bare teeth.i can literally see the smirk on his face through my closed eyes.the pace of his fingers went faster until the knot on my stomach became undid.my eyes snapped open to bill with a smile on his face.
Me-you're an evil fucking mastermind..respected."
-
-backstage-
(20 minutes before the show)
Gustav-what took yall so long!"he waved his drum stick around as if he was gonna hit us.me and bill face turn pink.
Me-uh whattttt?"I nervously chuckled as I rocked back and fourth like the street famous crackhead.
Bill-heh,exactly,we are not even lateeee."he rocked his leg back and fourth.
the band just side eyed us.
Bill-she was stressing over an outfit."he shrugged his shoulder,but hey.its the truth..just not the full truth so we're technically not lying.
Me-exactly,i don't just wake up like this."I scoffed rolling my eyes.
Tom-we know.."
Me-BITC-
-
We got on a stage and greeted our fans.all you see is signs,lights flashing and the fans jumping up and down.you can hear the girls screeching for guys and the guys screaming for you(😉)
Everyone waved at the crowd with a big bright smile.
Me-HALLO PARIS!"
Bill-HALLO PARISS"he said with a cheeky smile and hopped.
Bill-ARE YALL REAADYYY!"you can hear the crowd screaming 'yes!'
Me-WHAT WAS THAT?COULDNT HEAR YOUUU!!"i smirked
The crowd goes again 'yes!'
I smiled and then Georg,Gustav and Tom started playing.

Bill:
Wir sind durch die Stadt gerannt
Ham' keinen Ort mehr erkannt
An dem wir nich' schon einmal waren
Wir ham' alles ausprobiert
Die Freiheit endet hier
Wir müssen jetzt durch diese Wand
Verlager' dein Gewicht
Den Abgrund siehst du nicht
Achtung, fertig, los und lauf
Vor uns bricht der Himmel auf
Wir schaffen es zusammen
Übers Ende dieser Welt
Die hinter uns zerfällt

You: Wir schauen nochmal zurück
Es ist der letzte Blick
Auf alles, was für immer war
Komm, atme noch mal ein
Es kann der Anfang sein
Morgen ist zum greifen nah
Verlager' dein Gewicht
Den Abgrund siehst du nich'
Achtung, fertig, los und lauf
Vor uns bricht der Himmel auf
Wir schaffen es zusammen
Über's Ende dieser Welt
Die hinter uns t....
-
I plopped down on the couch backstage and wiped the sweat off my forehead before gulping down water.
Georg-chill out T,it's not bill."he said with a held back smirk.
Me-.....gulp down this dick in ur mouth."I said before going back to drink my water.he looked flabbergasted.like me saying that is nothing new🤦🏾‍♀️

Me after putting the most outrageous shit in my stories😁🎀