Halloween party

Warning:
Underage drinking

Bill-I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my neck."
Me-ooo that would be cute."
Gustav-of what though?"
Bill-the band"
Georg-YOUR GOING TO HAVE OUR FACES ON YOUR NECK?!"he said with a scared/shocked face.
Bill-what.no our symbol"he said with an sassy tone and squinted eyes.
Me-oh that even cuter I like that"
Tom-we should all get matching tattoos"
Gustav-oh yeah on our wrist"
Me-mmm yeah, I will get a unicorn"I said dancing with my finger on my wrist.
Me-my goodies,my goodies,my goodies,not my goodies!"singing Ciara and hear all the guys groan.
Tom-YOU BEEN SINGING THAT SONG SINCE IT CAME OUT."he complained and I just roll my eyes.
Georg-you know any other song?!?"he complained as well.
Me-hmm let see.."I hummed
Me-Tell me what you want
Do you want it missionary with your feet crammed to the headboard
Do you want it from the back with your face
In the pillow so you could yell as loud as you want to
Do you want it on the floor, do you want it on the chair
Do you want it over here, do you want it over there
Do you want it in your pus-"I said getting cut off

Gustav-OK NEVERMIND.."he cuts me off
Tom-NO WHY THAT SONG GO CRAZY!"
Bill-so does the lyrics.."
Bill-did you try on your costumes?"
Me-OOO NO but why so soon"I asked.
Bill-because the party is today?"he answered.
Me-TODAY?"i exclaimed
Bill-JA?!"
Me-I THOUGHT IT WAS AFTER HALLOWEEN"I dropped my shoulders
Georg-why would it be AFTER Halloween?"he says making a point.
Me-true."a loud silence accrued.
Bill-WELL TRY IT ON" he breaks the silence
ME-OK"I said running to the stairs and up I go.
I get both my costumes and go downstairs.
Me-which one should I try on first?"i said showing them the costumes.
Bill-Bonnie.
Gustav-bon
Georg-The 1920's lady"and then everyone looks at Tom to see his opinion
Tom-y'all might shoot when I say this but I wanna see the playboy bunny"he said smirking and everyone groan and roll their eyes.
Me-Bonnie it is!"i skip my way back upstairs and changed.
The costume:

I walk back downstairs meeting the band with a pose and they all smile and nod

Georg-1920 really fit you "he says, nodding.
Me-why thank you kind sir." I said with a British accent for some reason.
Tom-ok blah blah playboy. "I roll my eyes and go upstairs to change again which didn't take that long clearly we know why.
Me-IM OBESSED?! "
I yelled before running downstairs.
Bill pov
I know I sound over protective about the playboy costume but I'm every excited to see it.
We talk about it while we waited and I jumped at the random yell of words.
Tamara-IM OBSESSED?!"
And we all chuckled,but when she came downstairs and I went quiet idk about the others.
Tamara-soooo???"
Georg-LIKE I SAID THIS COSTUME IS MY NATIONAL ANTHEM.
Gustav-tell me I'm your national anthem"
Tom-I.love.it"he said sassily(😔)with hand movements
Tamara-what about you bill"I felt my face turn hot and heart started to race.
Bill-i like it."I said turning red.
Georg-we can tell"I hit him with a pillow and he chuckles making me mad cause why are
You laugh I just hit you😒
Me-let's get into our costumes."I changing the subject..
-
Tamara pov
I was finally done with everything and went downstairs and saw Georg dressed up as white chicks and he matching with gustav.
Me-is everyone done?"
Georg-no Gustav is the kitchen drinking a beer Tom is having trouble with his costume and bill doing his make up."
I roll my eyes and went back up stair to tom's room and he was dress up as spiderman(I'm so unoriginal it's mind blowing)
Me-what are you having trouble with."
Tom-my zipper."I roll my eyes and zip it up for him and left and go to bill's room
Me-you done?"i leaning against his door frame.
Bill-yeah"he says looking down avoiding eye contact,a smirk grew in my face but I decided to leave for the party😈
Me-ok well come on"I said grabbing his hand and take him downstairs.
Me-we all done? let's go!"I said feeling myself growing impatient I grab Georg keys and throw it to him and we walked outside.

We stayed in the car for a while but not that long,we were like a block away and we can hear the music blasting gold digger I felt the adrenaline go crazy,we got out and walk in and the smell of alcohol and smoke kicked me in the face WAIITTT ALCOHOL?!?
Me-BILL COME LET GET SHOTS.
Bill-OO YEAH."
We made our way to the bar.
Me-can I get 10 shots please?"I said flittering my lashes.
Bartender-uh yeah sure"he stares at me in certain type of eyes.
Me-how much?"
Bartender-on me but may I ask how old are you?"
Me-14."I said I never seen someone expression drop so quick.
Me and bill laugh as we walk to a table.
Bill-challenge?
Me-let's go."I accepted.
We start drinking our five shot in order and I won.I cheered to myself.
??-COME HERE TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE."
Me and bill are drunk so when we're drunk we agree to everything so agree to this.we ran to the spot aka the middle of the living room,we see a empty beer bottle,we sat across eachother,and Tom is also here of course.
-
Tom-TAMARA ITS UR TURN"he yelled
Tom-alright Tamara TRUTH or DARE."he exaggerates
Me-uhh dare"I said with a smirk on my face.
Tom-I dare U to do a seven minutes in heaven withh.."he says with the most devious smirk ever.
Me-withh.?"waiting for him to complete his sentence.
Tom-bill,YOU WONT"oh is that challenge??
Me-okay."not wanting to sound desperate even though I was🤫I look at bill and his face was red and In shocked but upside down smile when tom and a random pulled bill up and walked us to room.
Tom-give me your phones"which we did and then we got shoved into a pretty big closet and they closed the door.
I looked at bill and he was red as a mother fucker and he looked shy but wanted something.
Bill-we don't have to do anything if you don't want to"he says shyly,oh I wanted it.
Me-do U want it?"I asked boldly he put his hand over his mouth and nods,I chuckled as his shyness
Me-use your words"
Bill-yeah..I want it"I slowly step forward and cup his face pulling him in for a kiss,it was passionate and hard but gentle at the same time for his first time he pretty good.
Bill pov
Our lips moving in sync until she pull aways and goes up my neck and starts kissing it and she found my sweet spot pretty quick,I start to soft whimper as she starts to attack that same spot,then she stops and starts to go down my neck.
She tugs on my shirt asking me to take it off I nod breathlessly.she take my shirt off and continues to kiss down,I stare down at her with my agape,
Tamara pov
I took off his shirt and continued to kiss down his torso until I was on my knee,I see his v-Line and it was sharp,I lick the shape of it and I tugged on his belt until I stop.
Me-do you want this?"I said staring in his eyes seeing love and lust in his.
Bill-yes!fuck please Tamara!"I was shocked I never seen bill in this kind of state but I like this..being in control.
I undo his belt and take off his sagging jeans leaving him in his boxers I stood up and started palming him through his boxers,he threw his head back letting it lean against the wall he let out whimpers and soft moans.I start kissing him let my hand slip into his boxers jerking him off using my thumb to circle his tip making him let out moans.I wanted to hear more so I got on my knees and took his dick out his boxers and starting to lick his tip.let he let's out a groan.I started to suck his tip and he lets out a high pitch moan before i start taking him whole.he starts let out incoherent sentences and curses.
Bill-I-Im s-so close"he moans gripping anything near us.I moan against his dick sending vibrations through it he lets a rough sigh before he releases in my mouth I swallow some.
I come up and look at his the pathetic yet attractive sight and kisses him so he can taste himself.I smirk at him.
Me-hurry up we have a minute left."
I said wiping the corner of my mouth as we cleans him up as he fixes himself up.
Tom-TIMES UP.

(This IS my first time writting smut do not shoot😔)