Costume shopping

(LOOK AT BILLIAM IN THIS PHOTO SO CUTEE🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️)

I been 3 days since that chaos happened and it almost  Halloween and I was so excited but it was cold I had like 3 blankets on me,but I was laying on the living room couch watching tv waiting for everyone to wake up because it only 5:am..😁
And I wanted everyone to wake up and-
Simone-Tamara?
Me-oh hi Simone why are you up so imkearly??"
Simone-I can to get water what about you dear?"
Me-I wanna go costume shopping"I siting up on the couch with my legs in a criss cross position.
Simone-oh yeah it's almost Halloween I forgot about that."she said filling up her cup.
Me-I love Halloween"I said sighing at the end.
Simone-why because of the candy"she said coming closer and drinking her water.
Me-oh that of the reason,I like it cause I get to dress up."I said with brightest smile.

Simone-I'm pretty sure whatever you're going to be it going to be awesome,your matching with bill?"
Me-I hope"I said crossing my fingers and she chuckled,he walk closer to me and kisses my forehead.
Simone-imma go back to sleep I'll see you later."and I smile at her.
Me-ok!good night?"cause I don't know what to say and she chuckled again and then I continued to watch what was on the tv.
But after a while nobody was up and I was getting tiered so I turned off the tv and went back to bill's room seeing sleep so peacefully I started to admire him as I'm getting in the bed and then stop once I realized I was staring and went to sleep.
-
I woke up again to see bill not by my side I pout a bit and got up and went downstairs to smell bacon.
Me-OH BACON?!"
Georg-of course wake up for food?"
Me-duh you wanna fight"I joked putting up my fist and Georg does the same.
Tom-FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"he says putting his camera.
Gustav-oohhh shit it's about to go down.
We started to cat fight but that didn't last that long until he put me on his shoulders and body slammed me on couch I never scream that loud.
Me-CHEATER!"I said starting to chuckle.but I was still mad.
Bill-bro..?"he said with a spatula in his hand.
Me-BILL GEORG BEAT ME UP"
Georg-*gasp*LIAR"I started to laugh and bill look he's about to laugh to.
Me-NO HE DID HIT HIM WITH THE SPATULA"I said laughing
Georg-NOOO"he yelled getting chased by bill with a spatula
Georg-IM SORRY"he says with his arms up and in the corner of the kitchen and bill start to his legs and..Tom is recording
Gustav-BEAT HIM UP BILL"he cheers
Georg-NOO AHH"
Bill-I'll only stop if you buy me McDonald"he says raising the spatula.
Georg-OK OK JUST STOP."he yells and laughs.
Bill-no you gotta shake on it."putting out his hand.
Me-pause."i said blankly pursing my lips.
Bill-I'm going to kick you"he says point the spatula to me and I just chuckle putting my hand for defense.
Me-gosh so much chaos going on what time is it?"I said raising a brow
Tom-oh auhhh it's 10:09."
Me-oh it's not that late yall wanna go costume shopping??"I said shimming my shoulders.
Bill-OH YEAH WANNA MATCH?!?
Me-UM YEAH"we scream.
Tom-oh bring 2 costumes"he says not explaining
Bill-forrr?"
Tom-forrrr the Halloween party"
Bill-oh yeah I just forgot about,BUT COME AND EAT."
Me-pause."I said again.
Bill-STOP."he yells again
I chuckle at how mad he get I tiptoe kiss his cheek to show my forgiveness and I see him smile but it was upside down SO CUTE!!wait a damn minute... party??
Me-wait what party I never hear about this?"I biting a piece of bacon
Tom-oh we was just talking and then it got brought up I guess"
Me-what was y'all talking about?"putting a hand on my hand and eating a other bacon AND raising a brow.
Tom-um...bro talk."i never side eyed someone this hard.
Me-I hate when do that shit."I said getting pissed
Tom-you have girl talk with your friends why can't we.
Me-OH SO IM NOT YOUR FRIEND?!"I joked but making seem like I'm not.
Tom-NO NOT LIKE-
Gustav-what this dumb cunt is trying to say is that this is a  open honest and safe space for anyone who identifies as a man.
He explains like a scientist?
Me-ok whatever can we go shopping??
I said just wanting to go shopping.
Bill-Uh yeah let's go."
-
I got changed into my outfit
My outfit:

"-I got changed into my outfitMy outfit:

(TAKEN IN THE 2000's DON'T.SHOOT.🙌)
Me-OKAY IM DONE"I said with a cheeky smile.
-
(At the mall)
Me-what you wanna be for Halloween billay boy.
Bill-um I wanna do something unique,like something nobody done before.and something different.
Me-hmmm how about Lizzie and gordo"and he just stops and side eyes me.
Me-no need to get sassy wit me,um sonic characters"I said trying not to laugh but he just staring in my soul it was kinda of hard not to.
Bill-where my spatula"he said looking around pretending to look for it and that when i bursted out laughing.
Me-OK ok um Bonnie Clyde?"I said and he started to think.
Bill-actually not that bad I'm down.
Me-OK!"I put the Bonnie and Clyde costumes in the cart.
Me-ok now I need a other costume that serves CUNT"I yell
Bill-shut yo ass up"he nudge me and we both silently laugh.
Me-SOHRY"it just said sorry just in a more dramatic way.we look for a while until I saw the most serve cunt costume ever PLAYBOY BUNNAYYY.
Bill-no."he instantly said.
Me-what why"I whined and pout.
Bill-this is basically a bathing suit and your 14."he explained perfectly and little to perfect😒
Me-14 and a half but go off."I roll my eyes
Me-but if I get everyones approval that it's ok than I'm wearing it deal?"putting out my hand to shake
Bill-deal."he shake my hand
We look for the rest of the band and we eventually found them.
Me-GUYS!right this isn't that bad?"I said showing them the outfit.
Gustav-tf is that?a bathing suit"he says squinting his eyes.
Me-UH NO A PLAYBOY BUNNY COSTUME"
Tom-I think it's ok"he says raising his hand once he heard what it was.
Bill-ofc you do."he said making a this face:

Georg-uhh"he said sounding unsureMe-I'll give you and Gustav 20 fucking bucks if you agree

Me-I'll give you and Gustav 20 fucking bucks if you agree."I bribe them.
Georg-I SUPPORT THIS COSTUME ITS MY NATIONAL ATHEM."
Gustav-tell me I'm you national anthem"
Bill-THAT NOT EVEN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM THAT LANA DEL RAY."
Me-SOO I'm guessing that yes billy boy??"I said with a cheeky smile.
Bill-yes."he mumbled
Me-HUH?what was that?! couldn't hear you"putting my hand to my ear.
Bill-I said yes!"
He said louder and a smirk curved on my face.

(Tom doesnt count🙄🙄
And didn't check this one so sorry if there any mistake)