Birthday sex

(After party was in the hotel)
Me-pass me the champagne and the orange juice"I said zamira and she does it happily(🤥)I grab a red solo cup and mix it ltogether.(I know I've been talking about drink mixing BUT I DONT DRINK ITS JUST WHAT MY PARENT DRINK) and I drink it.

Bill-what is that.?"he said coming up to me.
Me-champagne anddd..orange juice"i said taking a sip out of it.
Me-why you wanna try?"I said offering,and he nodded while taking the cup out my hand gently and took a sip.I saw his eyes lit up as he takes a another sip.
Me-okay now chill out I'll make you one"he frown for bit until he heard that I'll make him another one.I went back to the kitchen and got a other cup and filled it up with champagne and orange juice and delivered it back to bill,and his face lit up and immediately took it.
Me-thank you baby!!"he said before pecking my lips repeatedly.
Lyon-YO?!?BRO?!?"he yelled with face expression that mixed with shocked and disgusted .I awkwardly smile at this attention.the
Music still blaring surprise we didn't get a noise complaint especially since we're in hotel.
Zion-um what was that..?"
Bill-um."he said looking around the room.
Me-it was a best friend kiss.."I lied and it was obvious they weren't buying it.I looked at bill and he looks like he was going to say a whole autobiography about our relationship.I looked at him with "don't you fucking dare"face.
Bill-um...what was whattt??"
Zamira-that kiss..you guys are definitely dating."she said happy.
Bill-yes.yes we are."he spilled I hit him in the arm.
Bill-OW."
Samara-SINCE WHEN??"she said also very excited.
Bill-December 25 9:25...on a Monday"(it's true I searched it up💪🏾)
Zion-your dating my sister?"he said in disbelief. "Woah.."he added
Samara-ugh who care they lip fucked eachother can we continue this party?!
-
This party was probably the best I ever threw or had,but idk where we got the drinks from though..who brought them.samara was passed out on the couch and George,Gustav,Lyon was playing uno and bill was next to laying his head on my legs while zamira and me were gossiping,and Tom and samara were doin-
Me-oh fuck no.."I jumped up and went to sleep v Tom's room and saw them making out.
Me-get  out.right now"they awkwardly left the room.I stood in the door frame and watch as they left,I slightly smile at the  shocked faces of my siblings and band mates slash my man💪🏾💪🏾
-
Unfortunately the party had came to an end but my family and the band got along pretty fucking well.they said they got a place to stay turns out it was a other hotel.
Once everyone left everyone went to sleep but me and bill.we just in bed drinking champagne and orange juice.

as we're watching I felt lips kiss my neck trailing up to my lips,I melt into the kiss,I felt my his hands grip on my hip.

(Smut🛌💥)
Bill-I want you to sit on my face(I'm going to kms..)
Me-bill."he been talking about this like a week after our first sex.I just been scared to.
Bill-please."he said said with his lips against my neck.
I quietly whimper as he kisses my sweet stop.
Me-fine."I huffed out,I felt his smirk form against my neck as he take off my shirt and I take off my my skirt just Leaving me in a bra and Underwear,his fingers snake out my torso and go up to the clip of my bra to unbuckle it,letting it fall on his chest without breaking the kiss.his hands slide down to my panties and slides them off.he grabs me by my hip lifting me up on my knees and putting me over his face.he kisses around it before forcing me down on his face and start eat me out(😣)his tongue repeatedly going up and down and hitting the right spot.
Me-f-f-FUCK."i said gripping the velvet headboard as his tongue go inside of me going in and out of me.his tongue leaves from the inside of me before sucking on my clit,I let out a loud moan.my hand goes to his hair slightly gripping it as I'm grinding on his face the vibration of his moan send a shockwave through my body making me grind faster as I'm getting closer to climax.this man is good his tongue it was crazy.
I was a moaning mess as his tongue goes back in me.
Tom pov
Are you fucking shitting me right now.

Georg pov
I'm going to jump.

Gustav pov
Can just fucking cum so we can go to sleep my fucking gosh.

Bill pov
I love this 😊

Tamara pov again
Me-bill I'm gonna cum."I huffed out.I warned him but he didn't stop he continued.
Me-bill!"I said with a high pitch voice.
My eyes roll back as I cum on his face(😟)I fall plop on the bed as he pop up with a the biggest smile he licked around mouth area that was glossy cause 🧑🏻➡️🪑 (LMFAOAO)
Bill-yummy"
Bill-we should do that more often.

Thanks to h3arts4nola😙😙