2007(FOR REAL)

I was packing my bags. not for a tour, but to go back home while I am arguing with Tom.
Tom- shut up before I combust on your mom's face."
Me-...WHAT?!" I said, dropping my close on the floor.
Tom, you heard big sperm."
Bill-shut..up." with pursed lips and shook his head no. I let out a breathy chuckle.
Me-can someone help?" looking back at the bill.
Bill-no. because when you work alone, you go slow,so more time you're here." smiling like a kid getting candy.
Me-BILL CMON" points to the bathroom so he can get my soaps,make-up,skin care, and brushes.
Bill-Fine."His bare face frowns as he walks to the bathroom.
I continued to fold clothes and stuff them in my bag, almost done.
Bill-here." handing me a band full of my things with a frown.
Me-thank you, hun." standing and grabbing the bag and putting it in my bag, I was finally done with my packing.
Me-you want to walk me home?" throwing the bag on my shoulder.
Bill-yeah." taking the bag off my shoulder and putting it on his.
Tom-oh, wow, such gentlemen." in a sarcastic tone.
Me-oh, shut up." walking towards him with open arms.
Me-bye T." I let out a breathy chuckle.
Tom-bye, T."also letting out a breathy chuckle.
Tom-bye, future sister-in-law."Pulling away from the hug with a stupid smirk,I raised a brow and looked back at Bill with a smile, making me smile, before looking back at Tom.
Me-goodbye, future brother-in-law."I said this before leaving the room with Bill and seeing Simone.
Me-bye, Mommy"jumping next to her on the couch.
Simone-BYE SWEETIE"before hugging me. I pulled away, jumping off the couch and linking my arm with Bill. We walked outside the door, and I was looking at his accomplishments.
Me-your hair grew like a lot." looking at his hair fall below his shoulders.
Bill-I know. I think I'm going to cut it." looking in my direction, stopping my tracks, and him doing the same.
Me-you're not." I said it in a harsh tone, but I WAS NOT BEING RUDE. A small smirk popped up on his face.
Bill-why not?" moving the hair out of his face.
Me-It's cute like that. and I can braid it,style it, and dye it?" with a smirk in my face.
Bill-styling it' is crazy to me." with furrowed eyes, brows, and a smile
Me-imma do it one day,so I don't care what you say." chuckling mid-sentence as he shoved me into a wall.
We started talking about random things at this point.
Bill-what would you do if I jumped on your back right now?" holding back laughter.
"I would snap, and vice versa." literally dying of laughter, we could barely stand.
Bill-SHUT UP."
-
We eventually got to my place, and we stopped on the porch. Seeing Bill upset was cute but super sad.
Me-what wrong? "I'm not going anywhere."
Bill-okay so?!" crossing his arms and pouting.
Me, I'll come over tomorrow." holding out my pinky before matching his pinky around mine. He pulls me in for a kiss, putting his hands on my cheeks.
This went on for, like, about a minute until we heard someone clear his throat.
Zion-are y'all done?" leaning against the door frame.
Me and Bill pull away, looking at Zion.
Bill-damn"he said under his breath.
Bill-I'm so sorry. Please don't shoot." putting his hands up like he's getting patted down by police.
Zion- Nice meeting you to bill... Welcome home, T." He said he was hugging me.
Me-hey zi." hugging him back,I pulled away from Zion and looked at Bill.
Me-bye Bill, I love you." kissing his cheek.
Bill-I love you too." pecking lips and handing me bags before he walks away.
"You're so annoying." playfully shoving him. He grabs my bags and throws them in the house before throwing me over his shoulder.
Zion-T Bennett in Home."
Me-shh, dad is going to go crazy." tapping his shoulder, trying to balance myself up as I heard everyone coming downstairs cheering as if it's a parade. Zion set me on my feet, no longer on his shoulder.
Zamira-AHHH MY BABYYY"shaking me by my shoulders.
Samara-you got so big."
Zamira- seriously looks at her ass.
Me-HUH?!"
Lyon-same height though." comparing his height to mine, and I hit the back of his leg.

Me-so stupid."i let out a breathy laugh.
I looked around and heard nothing but happiness..that made me suspicious.
Me-where's mommy and dad?"raising a brow
Zion-rehab finally FREEDOM."he yelled
A smile grew on my face:
Me-no way..U SERIOUS?SAY TURKEY."
Zion-TURKEY!"
Me-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(A/n-bill dyed his hair brown and I almost DYED(corny puns🤙🏾😝)