False Alarm.

Tamara's POV
I was still in bed,staring at the ceiling,with stomach pain and nausea thinking about life.
I was balled up CONVINCED that it made the stomach pain less painful.
I heard keys jingle from downstairs.sounding like a principle with a big ass walking down the hall(🤨)
Me-billiamm?"I whined out,I heard him groan as he walked through the bedroom door.
Bill-STOP calling me that."I weakly smiled not being able to laugh.i sets a bag on the bed filled with snacks.
My eyes flickering to the bag and to his bare face(LOOKING MORE HANDSOME THAN EVER)
He then caught me staring at the bag.
Bill-don't look at the bag cause none of this stuff is for you madam."you can see that stupid playful smirk.i playfully glared at him before grabbing the bag with my feet(😦)
Bill-BRO."his face filled with horror.i weakly chuckled as i managed to bring it nexts to me and seeing what's in the bag.
Me-you asshole."Me and bill chuckled as I took out all the snacks and set them on the nightstand.
And then Tom slides in the room.
Tom-I have a theory."😁😄😃😀🙂😐.
Bill&me:what."we sighed.
Tom-what if T's pregnant."he raised a brow and then wiggled it.
Me and Bill's EYES WIDEN😟
I scoffed "totes not,we haven't done THAT."I said awkwardly knowing that's a lie.
Tom-you fucking liar."he rolled his eyes.
Bill-NO."he defends the defender HORRIBLY 😤(smh.)
Tom-in the matter of this mf court you are found guilty.evidence shows you fucked 2 days ago.the other evidence is you guys are mighty loud."
Me-oh yeah?!how did Simone not hear."I said as I stuffed my face with apple sauce.
Tom-cause she has selective hearing,OR SHE BLAMES IT ON ME.
I blinked a few times literally looking like this "😀"slowly turning to this "😨"
Bill-oh!"
Me-..damn."I pursed my lips.and confused and awkward silence filling the hair.
Tom puts his hands in his 100 foot deep pockets looking for something.he proceeds to take out a pregnancy test.
Me and bill side eye Tom.
Me-I'm not pregnant Timothy."
Tom-possibility.tangerine"he throws the pregnancy test at my head.
I looked at bill with a with a nervous face as I waddled to the bathroom.
-
🎶Biggie give me one more chance🎶
I hummed as I waited for the pregnancy results.
Tom-SHUT UP YOU CANT SING."I opened the bathroom door and flipped him off.
Me-SHUT UP YOU FLIP YOUR DREADS AND FLIRT WITH WOMAN FOR A LIVING."I said before slamming the door and sitting back on the CLOSED toilet.
-
(5 minutes later.)
I flipped the test over......seeing........DRUMROLL
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Negative.
Me-WOAHHHHHHHHH,IN UR PITTY LITTLE FACE TOM!"I said running out the bathroom showing the test while jumping up and down like a monkey🐒(IM BLACK✊🏾)
Bill-oo IN UR FACE TOM."
Tom-WHAT-YOU TRATIOR."I rolled my eyes.
Me-booo tomatoes tomatoes throwing tomatoes."
-
Who knew you'd celebrate not being pregnant.
But I was still sick so that still a bummer.
And me and bill are talking and I was letting my intrusive thoughts slip out.
Bill-don't eat all the skitt-
Me-what if I fucked you with a strap on."I said eating more skittles.he freezes with his face like this "😀"slowly turning to this "😰🤨"
Bill-WHAT."
Me-...what?never said I was gonna do it,I SAID WHAT IF."I pursed my lips.
Bill-first of all,ILL RUN.AND WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT."
Me-okay fine just take it out my Amazon cart,and dude chill.im just a girl."🎀
Bill-there is no way you put a strap on in your Amazon cart."he furrowed his eyes brows and rushed to get the computer going to Amazon.
His eyes slowly trailed to mine to see me smile.
Bill-ur evil.wicked,NO."he deleted all the straps.
Me-your so dramatic."I playfully rolled my eyes.
Me-LIKE,WHAT IF I JUST WANTED A DICK?AND SWING IT.WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE USED..ur just a boy you wouldn't get it."🙄🫸🏾
He blinks in response before snatching the skittles and starts eating them.
Bill-ur wierd..."I kissed his cheek and patted his head.

"I kissed his cheek and patted his head

Sorry,for my absence😔I went to bbq yesterday tho😛

I went to bbq yesterday tho😛