Fights

It has been a week since Bill has talked to me, and I was getting pissed off, but I just decided not to act like I cared. I WANT HIM TO APOLOGIZE, NOT ME. I'm too petty for that.

I was cleaning up the house except for the guys room and definitely not Bill's room. I swept,mopped,took out,put in, and everything. As I was organizing the pantry, I felt someone grab my hand and turn me around, and it was Bill looking at my hand. He sucked his teeth before pulling me to the bathroom and sitting me on the closed toilet. This time he didn't take out the ointment. He took out the Vaseline, put them on my knuckles, wrapped them in bandages, and then left when he was done. I rolled my eyes and left when I heard his door close.

Me-that stupid hot idiot,I hate him." I mumbled before bumping into someone. I looked up to see George.

Georg-hey tama-"getting cut off by me.

"MOVEEEEE raising my voice

Georg-uh-oka-"getting cut off again

Me-MOVE." pushing him out my way and making my way to the kitchen,I went to the freezer and grabbed the tub of ice cream and ate from the tub while sitting on the counter.

I got a call from friend Macy (not written but made her up for the story; she's only in this chapter).

Me-what.

Macy-Well, hello to you.

Me-hello..now what?"

Macy-you want to go to a pool party?"

Me-no." I said before hanging up (that's so mean😔)

Tom then came in and stared at me like I was crazy.

Me-what you staring at, you bitch?" talking with my mouthful of ice cream.

Tom-calm down,"he said before grabbing a beer.

Me-pass me one." holding my hand out before it was filled with a beer bottle. I open the bottle at the edge of the counter.

Me-Tom help me. What the hell, man?" said before sipping the beer.

Tom-oh yeah, how about you go to a club and get really drunk to the point you can't stand and call Bill, and he wouldn't have a choice?" He said as he's reading the beer bottle.

As he said it, my eyes lit up, because that was a good idea.

Me-good idea, buddy. I might talk to you later, loser." I said I was going to Bill's room to get my clothes. I pulled out a shirt and a mini MINI skirt and went to the bathroom to change.

The fit:

I did my hair and it turned out amazing

Hair: