Make ups make outs

Warning-make up sex read at you're own risk.

Bill POVs

Tamara, stop talking. Stop fucking talking.
I bit my tongue instantly, feeling bad, but at the same time I didn't. I didn't really know what I was feeling,but all I know is that I was tired and not in the mood to deal with her drunk.
I started the car and drove home.
(At home)
Me-get dressed for bed and come to me when you're done. I need to treat your hand." I said bluntly, going up the stairs, I go to my room, leaving the door open, and go to my bed to sit.
I'm actually exhausted right now.
I was staring at the floor before hearing someone open the door. I looked up and saw a drunk Tamara waddling to her bag of clothes. I rolled my eyes.
I closed my eyes and leaned my back against the headboard of my bed.
Tamara-why you acting like that?"

Me-like what." in a quite aggressive tone.

Tamara-like, a little bitch."

Me, oh, I'm the little bitch when you're the one acting childish. grow the fuck up."

Tamara- You're going to stop talking to me like I'm some random bitch from the street. I'm your fucking girlfriend.

Me-my girlfriend, or a WWE wrestler?" I saw anger grow in her face, and it turned me on(WHAT NIGGA?)
Tamara pov
He's pulling jokes out of his ass during this argument, which is wild to me.
Me-oh, I'll fuck you up." I said it was kind of quiet.
Bill-oh you're a joke. It's fine to be in the wrong Tamara. You just have to admit your mistake and apologize."
I flinch as the sudden scream.
Me-i won't say sorry until I figure out what I have to say sorry for.
Bill-hm, well, let's see. You fought a fan RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, CONSTANTLY CURSING EVERYONE OUT, MAD FOR NO REASON, AND YOU HAD ME PICK YOU UP AND STILL NO THANK YOU."
I crossed my arm and sucked my teeth.
Me-thank you..NOW STRACH THAT OFF THE LIST."
Bill-say sorry."
Me-I'll say sorry if you say sorry to me."
Bill-okay..I will because I'm the bigger person in this argument."
I didn't want to say sorry, but that " bigger person got me.
Me-....I'm...s..s-s-s..orry." I said it hesitantly before the quick second of silence.
Bill-I'm sorry." He said it easily, but it didn't sound like he meant it.
"You didn't mean that."
I heard a scoff come from him. My head snaps in his direction.
Bill-i did."
Me—you didn't show me that." I scoffed at the crossing.
Bill-hm? You want me to show you how sorry I am?" raising a brow and getting closer to the point where our foreheads were touching.
Bill-you sure Tamara?" I looked up in his eyes, growing nervous.
Me-y-yes,exactly show me you're sorry." I said, crossing my arms.
Bill-alright." He grabbed my neck, pulling me in, and smashed his lips against mine. I was shocked, but I gladly melted into it.
I quietly moan in the kiss as I feel the jackass smirk against my lips.
He walked us to the bed without breaking the kiss. We fell on the bed, so now he's on top of me, continuing the kiss that still hasn't broken yet,until I felt his hand reach my clothed clit
(👩🏾🔫)
I threw my head back, letting out a rough moan.
Bill-do you want to accept my apology?" I said, smirking and making eye contact.
I eagerly nodded my head.
Bill-you sure? cause I didn't hear anything." He said, unzipping my skirt teasingly slowly.
Me-yesss." I whined. Bill had a satisfied smirk on his stupid face.
He unzips my skirt, throwing it god knows where. He slides my pants, also throwing them on the floors.
He started to kiss my neck, going down the middle where the cleavage was, as he was sliding them off my shoulders, leaving my torso completely nude.
He kisses between the gaps of my breast, going down before he reaches my pussy.
He looked up at me before smiling.
I felt him insert his finger. I let out a gasp, which quickly turned into a moan as he pumped them in and out.
Bill- ssso sorryy."he teased (?) before pumping faster.
I let out a louder moan.

Tom POVs
Me, George, and Gustav were hanging out in my room before we heard a moan coming from the bill room.
Gustav-oh fuck no.."he whispered.
Tom-EVACUATE." I said it kind of loudly before all of us ran downstairs and out the door.
Back to Tamara's POV
I started to grip the sheet, feeling my climax coming close.
Me-imma cum!" in a high-pitched tone.
Bill-go ahead,pumping his fingers faster. I came on fingers (I'm too immature for this😭)

I took his glazed fingers and put them in his mouth, sucking them clean. (I'm so done with myself.)
He took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants, making them drop to the floor, leaving him in his boxers, which he took off quickly after.
He puts his hard member by my entrance, teasing it and making me groan.
Me-stop teasing." I said, squirming.
Bill-IM SORRY?!? What was that?" He said it, chuckling.
I let out a whine, "Please", lean up to grab his face so I could kiss him.
Some seconds after his stupid teasing, he jams his member in me, making me gasp in the kiss, just making me kiss him harder and sloppier.
As he thrusts in and out of me, letting out whimpers, I'm letting out loud moans as his pace continues to get faster.
I wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him down. His hands latch my hip, making him go deeper.
My hand flew to his hair, gripping him, and I heard him let out a groan as his thrust became faster and harder.
My eyes were rolling in the back of my head as my moan became louder and my grip became harder, feeling my climax coming close.
I start to let out strings of moans and cusses. Thank God his mom ain't home, I think?
Bill-I'm close." His thrust became sloppier and faster.
My back arched, and I probably let out my loudest moan yet.
Me-me-t-me too." hissing out of pleasure.
His thrust became sloppy.
Bill-cum, all fucking ready."
I came on his dick (PUT THIS FUCKING PHONE DOEWNN).
Before he pulled out, he came on my stomach and clashed down next to me.
Bill was panting heavy, and I was panting heavier. It's obvious I can do everything better than him, but I won't speak right now.

Bill, can you forgive me?" fake pouting
Me-yeah."

(A/N:👩🏾🔫➡️🪦)