Tattoos

Remember when bill DIDNT wanna show that tattoo cause he would basically go naked..look like he changed..but I'm not complaining😊

I woke tiered and hungover,what a life,I look to my left to see that bill wasn't in bed and I look infront on me and he's in the bathroom washing his face.
Me-good morning I had a raspy voice cause I just woke up
Bill-good morning he said in a soft tone of voice,he's so sweet(😖😝)
I got up and went to the bathroom to start the shower,I left the bath though to get my stuff my stuff but quickly came back.
Bill-maraa"
Me-hmm?"i said taking off my clothes and going in the shower.
Bill-I wanna get a tattoo."
Me-the star one you was talking about non-stop?"
Bill-yesss I want that."he whined
Me-so get it nobody stopping you hun."I said putting soap on my loofah .
Bill-ok but I don't wanna get it alone,you wanna get a tattoo with me"he said opening the shower curtain with the biggest smile.I huffed out a laugh.
Me-I would love to!but can you close the curtain you're letting cold air in."I said kissing his nose and then closing the curtain.
Bill-OK!ill be in George's room."he said in a cute tone of voice.
-
I got done with my shower and my hair was still wet but it's whatever,I put on juicy couture shorts low rises obviously and I tank top,I put on slippers and went to Georg's room.
Me-wassup -"I yelling stop seeing everyone with a worried face.
Georg-we're watching the celebrity channel,and they found out about you and bill."bro?!??how did they find out?
me-are you serious?!?"i rushed myself inside.

TV:Rumours is says that the famous singer aka lead singers of Tokio hotel are dating,this lead to a lot of unhappy fans this is what they have to say.
Fan1-can't blame bill,I want her to"he said chuckling.ew.
Fan2-that dumb stupid idiot took my man,if she really wants him she gonna fight for him"I laughed she sound stupid as afuck.
Fan3-I don't find anything wrong with them being together I always want them to be together."she said sweetly

Me-both of them can suck my did."I said

Tom-if she at our concert tomorrow and ask for a fight you gonna do it?"he says being a instigator.
Bill-tom shut up."
Tom-tell Tamara to shut up to."he says

Me-um you shut up,mr.talk with dick."

Tom-oh yeah?you seemed like Ms.talk with clit last nights party."
My jaw dropped and so did bill's

Bill-whatttt??"he says acting clueless.

Georg-there's no point of lying bill we all heard..."

Bill-oh."his check grew red
Me-damn..y'all got us"I said putting hands up while pursing my lips.
Gustav-not like we wanted to.."he says falling back on the bed.

Bill-IM GETTING A TATTOO"he says with the brightest smile.
Me-ME TOO!"I said doing jazz hands.
-
(Tattoo spot)
We was waiting for our turn until it was our turn.
Worker-supppp"he says in the stereotypical voices of a surfer.
Bill-hello can me and girlfriend get a tattoo."
Worker-this is your girl?lucky dude"he said looking me up and down.bill sent a glare.
Bill-uh yeah 1 hip tattoo 1 tramp stamp"he said quite rudely.
Bill-and can she get a FEMALE?"he said with a straight face.
Worker-uh sure."he said writing down something.
Once he was done with that he said
Worker-come with me."he said walk us to a station.
Worker-she will be doing yours and I'll with be doing your"he said grabbing a tool.

Worker f-lay down sweetie"I did what she told me and laid down,she got a napkin and put rubbing alcohol on it and rubbed down my back.
Worker f-this is going to hurt so scream as loud as you can."she chuckle as she says and I do the same.
-
Me-OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"I yelled😁
Worker f-it's okay immmmm allllmosttttt......done!"😁

Me-thank you that hurt lik a bitch.
Worker-I know honey,but you did..amazing."I smile.
Worker f-just go to the front desk I'll meet you there."I got up and went to the front desk and I saw bill.
Bill-owwwww"he said in a mocking tone.I slap his arm and he just smile.
Me-lemme see"referring to his tattoo.he lifted his shirt and it was right by his v-line.
Me-soo pretty"I move my eyes from his tattoo to his eyes,he looked mad but he was blushing.
Bill-yeah yeah lemme see your."he said as he grew more red.I turned around to show him my tattoo.
Your tattoo:

He gasped.
Bill-woah.."he whispered I tuned around and he quickly crossed his arm.
Me-whatt?"I dragged out "what."
Bill-you gonna show that to people?"he said in a mad tone but he was still cute.
Me-um idk?I might wear something to show it!"I said smiling.
Bill-how low your pant gonna be?!"he says raising his eyebrows
Me-um?!you have a front tramp stamp..there gonna be as low as yours."I said looking at him.
Bill-imma start wearing high rise."I laughed.

I hope you get a wedgie in your ass from those...