The pretty boy laid in bed looks pretty fine, probably he's feeling out of pain every time he sleeps. V feels a shame on himself that he wasn't able to guard this fragile boy, he used to protect this boy.

"Are you fine?" V's face was painted with worries, it was very obvious, "Does it still hurt?" He pokes on Jungkook's foot.

Jungkook was still awake, "Yah! Don't to-touch it, s-st-stupid!" He scold the elder male with a stutter.

V giggles at the pretty boy scolding him despite of being hurt inside. He gets a chair, pulling it to the side of Jungkook's bed. Jungkook glares at him, "Why are you here?"

"I came to check on you."

"You don't have to."

"I.. I.. I want to see you.." V suddenly feels his heartbeat raising, he feels like crying, his eyes were already forming tears. He is nervous that his tears might fall in no time while Jungkook was still staring at him as well, "Are you still feeling pain?" He asked.

"Uhm." Jungkook hummed lazily.

"I hope it'll heal faster."

"Do I have to get injured first so you would talk to me nicely?"

V laughs a little, "You're still cute." He praised the younger, well, he finds Jungkook very attractive even if the boy looks weak and pale.

"Thanks for visiting me. You can go now." Jungkook bluntly said.

"Why?"

"Do I have to give you a reason for you to leave?" The younger male sighed deeply while the elder male puts a hand on Jungkook's cheeks, "I.. I'm sor--"

"Go away, Taehyung." Jungkook pushed the elder male's hand weakly, "You should not stick with you ex and go with your new boyfriend."

"Can't I stay a little longer?"

Jungkook replies in a quick, "No."

V snorted, standing up from his seat, he takes a look back to the younger before exiting the door. The younger boy didn't look back, the boy slowly close his eyes to continue his sleep.

Jungkook got discharged from the hospital by the next day. But, he needs to stay in his house for awhile. It's kinda sad for him that he'll miss the sports festival week which got extended for two weeks. He needs to rest. And he has to accept the fact he is not allowed to play and overuse his feet. Walking is still painful for him, what more if he runs in the soccer field and do some
kicking.

V did not dare to visit Jungkook's house. Assuming that he isn't welcome. He spends his day with the team, alone or sometimes with Jimin.

The coach was still mad at the situation. They were not able to get any clues at Jungkook's injury. V wants to find the culprit too, that evil deserves a kick from him.

V went around the school, he gets to watch other sports by himself since his new boyfriend is damn busy. He hears people speaking things about him, "He's the one who made Jungkook injured." And the other guy anseers, "Yeah, I pity Jungkook for having a bad ex boyfriend."

V faced down his head and continued walking, he swear that it wasn't him. Why would I? He says in his mind.

He came across Suga who was covered with sweat all over the face, V chuckles at how haggard the player was. Suga asks him, "What have you done to Jungkook?"

"Huh?" He asks, and this is the second time he got accused for being the one who hurt his ex boyfriend.

Suga sighs, "I never knew you'll go this far." He added, "He is an angel and you're the devil."

"I didn't--"

"Come on, V. Everyone knows that you did that, the news just spread so fast."

"I said it's not really me!" V defended himself while Suga just shrug him off and glares, "I think the principal wants to talk to you."

"What?!?"

"Wait for them to call you." Suga chuckled and left the culprit from Jungkook's injury.

Jungkook is thankful that Jin was always there for him. The elder male always comes to his house with food and goes home late. His aunt witnessed how thoughtful his bestfriend was towards him. And said that he should treasure this friend, it's indeed hard to find such a great friend like Kim Seok Jin.

V headed to the comfort room to pee, and washes his hands, before he goes out, he heard his name from the guys who are about to come inside the comfort room. He goes in one of the cubicles and listens to the conversation of the guys.

"I heard Jungkook's resting in his house." The guys said.

"Yeah.. He's still recovering."

"We did the right decision."

"Yup! If we didn't, we will not get to win."

"Now they're blaming everything on his ex boyfriend." The guy added and chuckled like an evil, "Yah Namjoon, what's his name?"

"Oh, Jungkook's ex? It's Kim Taehyung."