Baby Daddy

"ISADORA IT'S TIME TO GO" I yelled to my daughter as I heard knocks on my door.

"Sorry mommy I just had to get my teddy bear" she said running out of her room. She walked over to the couch with her shoes and sat down, waiting on me. I walked over to my door and opened it.

"Hey Y/c"

"Hey, how are you?" he asked before looking me up and down. I cursed myself for feeling my body heat up. Even after all these years he still manages to make me feel some type of way.

"I'm good, you can come in I have to put her shoes on really quick" I sighed, moving to the side to let him in. He walked in and made his way to the living room. I followed behind him and made my way to where they were.

"Daddy!" Isa shouted, hopping off the couch and giving her dad a hug.

"Hi my love. I missed you so much." He said hugging her back. She smiled up at him showing him her small teeth.

I watched their interaction with a smile in my face. I loved their relationship. Y/c looked at me before looking back down at Isadora. "Alright mamas go sit so mommy can put your shoes on, then we can leave. Isa nods her heads and goes to sit back on the couch.

I walk over to Isa and squat in front of her. I grab her left foot and left shoe, sliding it on. I grab her shoelace and do the same to the other foot. "Alrighty babes you're done" I say standing back up and placing Isa on her feet.

I grab Isa's bag and hand it to her dad. We make our way to the door and say our goodbyes. I watch as they walk down the drive way and get into his car. I sighed, licking my lips, thinking about what I was gonna do for the next two days.

Time Skip

It's officially Sunday which means Isadora comes back from her dad's house. I unlocked the doors to the house and walked in. I had just gotten back from a brunch with my girlfriends. I decided to clean up a bit before Isa got back.

I had just finished cleaning up my coffee table when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked over to the door and opened it. I instantly felt my coochie throb.

Y/c was standing there looking good as ever. It took everything in me not to jump on this man and take him whole. I mustered up the courage to let out a small hi.

"Hey, you look good" he smiled, licking his hips.

I made eye contact with him before looking away flustered. "Thanks so do you"

"Mommy" Isa said wriggling out of her dad's grip. He put her down and she ran to my side. "I missed you" she whined, kissing my leg. This was something she got from me. I always used to give her leg kisses when she would cry as a baby.

I chuckled slightly before replying "Aww I missed you to. Did you and daddy have fun?"

"Yes we did lots of things. Daddy said next week we could go to the zoo, so I can go see the zebras. He said that was your guys favorite thing to do and also you guys went to go the see the fishes."

I smiled down at her before looking at Y/c to see that he had his hand stuffed in his pockets. "You remembered?"

"Yea I mean it's kinda hard not to. We were high school sweethearts." He shrugged. I nodded my head feeling stupid that I didn't think about that "Right."

"Well um I should get going. I'll see you Tuesday when I pick you up from school love." He said looking down at Isa. "Isa go give daddy a hug goodbye."

She walked back over to her dad, head hung low. "Bye daddy see you later."

"Aww baby don't be sad. You'll see him in a few days." My heart ached seeing her so sad.

He gave her a hug and kiss before standing up to leave. I waved goodbye as he turned around and walked to his car. I closed the door before locking it.

I looking through the window seeing him bag out and drive away. I walked into the living room, seeing Isa on the couch watching tv. I sat down beside her and pulled her close to me.

"You hungry"

"No daddy fed me before we left."

I checked the time on my watch seeing it was still early. I went to my room and changed into something more comfortable.

For the rest of the day me and Isa decided to just chill until it was time for dinner. I made some Alfredo pasta and then we got ready for bed.

I tucked Isa in before lightly kissing her forehead. "Goodnight pumpkin"

"Gooodnight mommy" she smiled, cuddling up to her teddy bear. I walked over to her door, making sure her night light was on. I was about to walk out the door when Isa stopped me.

"Wait mommy I didn't get to call daddy and tell him goodnight"

"It's okay babe I'll let you call him in the morning. Now close your eyes and get some sleep" I said before walking out and heading to my room.

I got into my room, did my skincare, and got in bed. I fell asleep shortly after.

HEYYYY 🤍🤍🤍

Hope y'all doing good
Thank y'all for all the views and hearting the chapters

Got to stay home tdy bc of rain and school cancelled tmrw 😝😝😝

NOT PROOFREAD SRRY 4 MISTAKES

Lmk if yall want a part 2