Oh My God

"Mmm right there" I moaned feeling my husband     find my sweet spot.

He lifts up from my neck and brings me into a rough but passionate kiss. "Wait what if the kids hear or walk in on us"I pulled away worried.

"They won't baby. As long as your quiet well be good. Besides they're probably still sleep." He reassures.

I sigh nodding and trusting that what he said was true. He pulls me in for yet another kiss. I feel his tongue at the entrance of my mouth and let it through. I feel his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. Our room is filled with the sound of my moans and his groans. I pull away from the kiss and make my way off his lap.

I slide down to the edge of the bed. I rub my hands up and down his thighs stopping at his hips. I look up at him as he nods giving me permission. I pull his sweats and boxers down as his hard dick hits his lower stomach. I grab the base of his cock and run my hands along his veins to his pretty tip that just so happens to be leaking pre cum.

I start to lower my top half when i hear a noise. I immediately stop what I'm doing and look at our door. "Babe did you hear that" I turn around to look at him. He shakes his head no. "Baby I can assure you that they are not awake. If they were Avia would've already came in here begging for you to cook her breakfast. I lightly smile knowing that he's right and continued our little session.

I lowered my head onto his cock hollowing my cheeks. I bobbed my head up and down slowly looking up at my husband. "Shit you're doing so good baby" he praised in between breaths.

I sped up my pace wanting him to finish inside my mouth. I did that a couple more times before i start to feel him twitch in my mouth.

I move my hands to the bottom of his cock where I couldn't fit all of him. My hands twist hard wanting him to hurry up and release. "Fuck fuck shit baby I'm gonna-" he moaned before spurts of his cum fly into my mouth. He thrust up a couple of times making me gag onto him. I kept him in my mouth for a few more seconds just to make sure i got every last drop of him.

I lift my head and swallow all of his cum. I hum tasting the sweet and slight salty flavor. He looks at me breathing hard and reaches his hand out. I grab it and he pulls me up straddling him. "Gurl you damn near sucked me dry" he chuckles. I smiled leaning in to kiss him.

I scoot back just a little bit and look down to see that his boner has come back. I lean down and collect all the spit in my mouth before slowly letting it drip onto his dick. I sit back up lifting myself over him and line him up with my entrance.

He holds a tight grip on my hips as I slowly sink down onto him. He moans slightly jerking his hips up. I steady myself by grabbing his shoulders and slowly moving up and down.

I bite my lip trying not to let any moans slip out. I speed up my pace a little bit earning a slap on my ass. "That's it baby. Ride this dick" I moan in response leaning my head into his shoulder. He lifts me up before ramming his hips and mine. "Sh- Shit y/c" I yelled loudly feeling my muscles tighten. He speeds up his pace once more. Sounds of skin clapping can be heard loudly.

'Babe I'm boutta cu-" I'm cut off as our fifteen year old son bust open our door holding our four hear old daughter. "Ma Ave wants pan-" his sentence cuts off as y/c flings the cover over us.

"Oh my gaw- ewww really? Y'all just nasty." our son Isis says covering Avia's eyes as he quickly slams the door closed and walks away.

"Oh my god. This is so embarrassing. I told you they were upppppp" I wine hiding my head into my husbands chest. He lightly chuckles rubbing my back. He comforts and whispers sweet things in my ear to try and calm me down. One I've calmed down I realize that y/c is still inside of me and hard at that. I've lost my high and my desire to continue having sex.

I sit up and pull myself off of him. I go to slip on my panties when y/c grabs my hands. "What you doing. We was almost there and I'm STILL hard" he points to his still hard boner.

"No babe I'm gonna go talk to them. I know that was nasty to see. He'll probaly never look at me the same" I said slipping my on panties, bra, and silk robe.

He sigh running his hands down his face. "Love I'm sure he still loves you and doesn't think of you any differently. Besides he barely saw anything I had us covered up."

I looked at him with a straight face. "Cover that thing up and let's go. I'm going to make sure my babies are okay" I turned away opening the door walking into the hallway.

"Oh my god they're such cockblockers man" y/c says sliding on his boxers and sweats with his red robe.

"I heard that y/c and hurry yo ass up"

Me and Y/c found the kids in the living room and went to talk to them. Isis was okay but a little shaken up and still loved us both. He just wished he would've knocked before walking in but Avia desperately wanted some pancakes and bacon.

Avia didn't really understand since she was four which was a relief. I fixed everyone breakfast and carried on with our day as a beautiful family.

Hey YALLLLLLLLLL
I updated 😝
im so ready fa summer cause school ain't been hitting lately
Not proofread

Anywaysssss voteeeeeeee bitches ❤️💋