Drunk

In this story your crush is your boyfriend
——————————————————————————

I'm laying down watching tv when my phone rings. I see that y/b best friend Michael is calling and I pick up.

Phone Call
Y/n= regular
Michael=bold

Hey y/n could you come pick
up y/b he really drunk

Yea I'll be there in a few minutes

Ok thanks

END OF PHONE CALL

I get up and and quickly throw on something. I then leave the house to go get y/b. On my way there I listened to some music. A little later I pull up at y/b best friends house.

I walk up to the door and knock. I wait a few seconds until y/b's best friends opens the door. "Hey he's in the kitchen" he says. "Thanks"I say walking in the kitchen to find y/b.

When I walk in I see y/b laying on the floor. "Hey y/b why are you laying on the floor" I ask kneeling down next to him. "Baby what are you doing here"he says smiling.

" I came to pick you up because you need to go home".

"why" he asked. "Because you are drunk" I say. I help him off the floor and we walk to the front door. We tell y/b bye and walk to the car.

I help y/b get in the car then go to the drivers side. When I get in the car y/b has his seatbelt off."Why'd you take your seatbelt off"

"I don't want it on" he slurred. "Well you need it" I tell him putting his seatbelt back on." "You're mean" he says. "Ain't nobody mean what if something happens and you don't got yo seatbelt on. You could get hurt" I respond.

I then start up the car and drive home. Once we're home I help y/b out of the car and into the house. We walk into our room and I sit him on the bed. I go to get him some clothes to sleep in.

I get him some joggers because he doesn't like to sleep with shirts on.  I walk back over standing in front of him, put the joggers on the bed and look at him.  "Are you ready to change yo clothes."

He nods his head so I reach for the bottom of his shirt when he stops me and says "I have a girlfriend and I don't want to cheat on her."

I smile and say "Baby I am your girlfriend." "Oh" he says. I ask him to lift his arms up so I can take of his shirt. Once he does that I hand him the joggers and go change into my pajamas.

I would help him change his pants but the last time I tried he kept pulling his boxers down and asking me to give him head.

I come back to the bed to see him already in it. Right as I lay down he lays his head on my chest. "I love you" he yawns. "I love you to" I say rubbing my fingers in his hair. We both fall asleep minutes later.

This sucks but whatever ✌🏽
Hope you have a great day