Interview gxg

"Hi, I'm Y/n L/n and I'm Y/c L/n and this is our Polaroids Couple Quiz"

"Okay so who liked who first?" one of the producers said.

"Um I liked her first" I said looking at the camera then at Y/c.

"Yea she was all over me." She smiles, pointing at me.

"I was not I-" she cut me off "It's okay that you were"

"Anyways next question" I said waving her off.

The producer laughed before asking us another question. "Who said I love you first?" I looked at Y/c already knowing the answer. "I did"

"She's always doing something first" she teases.

"Okay but if I didn't then we wouldn't be here doing this video right now." I spunt around in my chair stating my point. "The only first things she did was make the first move and asked me out before I asked her"

She looked over at me before rolling her eyes "Yea whatever"

"You guys are something else. Okay another one.....ooo this one is good. Who is the better gift giver?" He asked looking up from the cards and at us.

"Uhh I think she is. My gifts are okay but hers are always better." I say then look over waiting on her response.

"I think her gifts are way better than mine."

"Girl what. There's no way. Yours are always better than mine." I was genuinely confused because I thought she was gonna say herself. Her gifts always bring me to tears. She's always so thoughtful and puts her everything into her gifts.

"Well at least you like each others gifts"

We laugh and nod our heads.

The producer stands up and walks over to us with white boards, markers, and erasers. "So we're going to play a How Well Do You Know Your Partner Game."

"Oh god" I whisper grabbing the supplies he handed us. "Oh this is gonna be easy. She's always blabbing so I basically know her inside and out." She smiles before man spreading in the seat. 

I side eye her before giving her a quick look up and down. This is not the time Y/n. I close my legs, feeling some drip drops down there, before scooting up in my seat.

"Okay first question, this one's for you Y/c. What is Y/n's favorite food?"

He gives a minute to write down our answers before telling us to flip them towards the camera. I look over at her board seeing that she got the question right. I sucked my teeth before showing her my board. The guy gives her a point before telling us to erase our answers.

"Told you so" She shrugs feeling herself.

We go back and fourth answering questions. It's my turn to answer the last question. I either get this question right and we tie or I get it wrong and she wins.

"Okay Y/n last question you ready"

"I mean I guess"

"What's Y/c's least favorite vegetable?" I scrunch my face up at the stupid question and Y/c laughs at me.

"Least favorite vegetable. Gurl I don't know. What type of question is that?"

I write my answer down unsure if I was wrong or not. I turn my board around and Y/c turns hers around. "Y/n she said her least favorite vegetable was beets and eggplants." I set the board down on my lap and rub my hands over my face.

"Really? I know your least favorite is (least favorite veggie)" She says.

"Is she right Y/n"

I nod my head.

"It doesn't matter, I won like I said I would"

"Whatever, only because I got the dumb question" I said annoyed.

"Ok thats a wrap for our Polaroid Couple's Quiz. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe bye "

Hey y'all I only got 19 more school days till I'm out for summer 😝😝😝😝😝

I'm so done w school

Just a lil quick sun to post 💜