Cheater Pt2

You crush will be your boyfriend
———————————————————————————

*Don't play until I say*

     "Why" I groaned as the sun shined in my face. I placed my pillow over my head and screamed. I then got up brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was done I went back in my room and grabbed my phone.

I didn't feel like making up my bed today. I walked down the hallway to the kitchen and made me some cereal. A few minutes later I had just got done eating my cereal when I got a text from y/b. I didn't want to answer the text but I did it anyways.

Text Messages

Babe❤️

Y/n= italics
y/b=bold

Good morning babe can't wait to see you!

Good morning can't wait to see
you to!! I should be over there
by 3

Ok see you later

End of text messages

I didn't want to go over there but I wanted to see if he would tell me he cheated. I checked the time and it was only eleven fourteen am so I decided to just watch tv until it was time to get ready.

After two hours of watching tv I decided to start getting ready. I took a shower and put on jeans with a hoodie and some crocs. After I was done getting ready I got in my car and drove to y/b's house.

When I got to his house I sat in the driveway for a few minutes before I got out the car and went to knock on the door. I know I have a key but I didn't want to use it because of what happened last time.

As I heard someone come to the door I put on a fake smile. There he was the guy that I once loved standing in front of me smiling like nothing happened.

   Y/B POV

As I'm sitting on the couch watching tv I hear someone knock on my door. I look at my phone and see that it's three o'clock so I automatically know who's here. I get up to open the door and when I open the door I see my girlfriend y/n.

She has this smile on her face and looks so beautiful. I start to feel bad for cheating but I hide it and hug her. When she hugs me something feels off but I shrug it away. An hour later we're making cookies when she asks if I can get her Starbucks .

I say yes and leave to go get her Starbucks . When I come back with her Starbucks I see her on the couch watching tv. She then gets up and gets her drink.

I ask her does she want to go my room. She says yea so we walk down the hallway to my room.

When we get in my room we lay on the bed and get under the covers. I turn on the tv and we cuddle.

End of y/b pov

*Play the song plz 💋*

    Y/N POV

   So I have been here for about three hours now and he still hasn't told me that he cheated. I keep telling myself that he will probably tell me later. Twenty minutes later we're still cuddling and I can't take it anymore. "I can't do this anymore" I say as I get out of the bed.

"You can't do what anymore" he says confused. "Us.
This relationship" I say. "What" he says as he gets out the bed and starts walking towards me.

"Don't walk up over here,I know what the fuck you did". "What are you talking about" he says as he starts to come closer. "I'm just gone leave"I said. "No, don't go" he says.

I just walk past him. I walk into the living room and grab my stuff and walk out of the house.

As I was about to open my car door I hear him yell my name. I ignore him and open the door. "Y/N"he yells. "What do you want" I say as he comes closer to me. WHAT DID I DO" he yells. "YOU FUCKING CHEATED, THATS WHAT YOU DID" I yell back as my eyes start to water and close my door. "Yesterday when I called you I was in your house, I wanted to surprise you and you lied to me.

"I heard the moans" I say to him crying. "I-I'm  sorry she me-meant  nothing" he says as his eyes start watering.

I just look at him and open my car door about to get in when he grabs my arm. "Please" he cries. "No you shouldn't have cheated" I say holding back tears. "Well can I at least have a goodbye kiss" he says. "Mmm ig" I say hesitating. He takes my hand and pulls me to him. He starts kissing me.

The kiss was soft and passionate. As I try to pull away he pulls me back. It then starts to rain but we keep kissing.

I try to pull away once again but he pulls me back. His hands start to travel down my body. His hands end up at my butt. As much as I wanted to tell him to stop my body loves it. After a while we pull apart and look at each other not caring that we're soaked. "I really am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you".

I wasn't thinking" he cries out. "I gotta go now but take care, I'll always love you" I tell him crying and getting in my car. I drive away from his house still crying.

On my way home I see a couple sitting on a bench kissing. I start to cry even harder. After driving for a few minutes I get home change my clothes and go to bed.