Prank

"Hey yall it's me y/n welcome or welcome back to my channel and today I'm gonna be pranking my boyfriend y/b today. I'm gonna do the hickey prank on him because idk I just feel like making him mad.

"Sooo I should problay get started cause I just texted him and he said he'll be here in like twenty minutes"

I grab my makeup and start to apply it on my neck. I make three hickies on my neck. "So the plan is to wear a hoodie and ima be laying on him then take it off cause ima be like I'm hot or something like that idk"

As I'm finishing perfecting the hickies I hear the garage being let up.

"Oh shit y'all he here. Ima see y'all after I clean this up"

I clean up the makeup and put on a hoodie. I hide the camera then turn it on.  I sit on the bed and act like I'm reading.

I hear y/b enter the house and walk towards our room. My stomach starts to turn but I ignore it. Y/b walks in the room.

"Hey ma how was your day"

"It was good I've just been chilling. How was yours" I say closing my book.

"It was cool. Just chilling with Justin"

"Oh well come give me a hug"

He walks over to me and grabs my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and take in his cologne. I pull him onto the bed with me. "Let's watch a movie" I said pulling away from him.

"Ight let me change first" he said walking to our closet.

He comes back and lays beside me. I lay on his chest while he picks the movie. He picks Spider-Man. I decide it's time to start the prank.

I move off of him and take off my hoodie. Once I take it off I'm left in a tank top. I look at him to see if he noticed but he watching tv.

I turn his head towards me and kiss him. We keep going for a few more seconds before I pull away. I scoot up so my back is now laying on the head board.

"You look very sexy right now"

"Thanks babe" I turn my head to the side so he had a good look at my neck. I look back over at him to see him smiling. I turn my back again hoping that he'll notice.

I look at him again to see him looking at me with a straight face. "What" I smiled. "Tf is that on yo neck" he said confused.

"Wym there's nothing on my neck"

I turned back to the tv. "Y/n come here"

I looked over at him and scooted closer. He sat up and grabbed my head turning it to the side. "Ow you ain't gotta be so rough"

He grabbed his phone and turned on his flashlight. He pointed the flash towards my neck. "That's a fucking hickey on yo neck bro"

"No it's not it's a bite. I got bit by a mosquito today"

"You think I'm dumb you ain't get bit by no damn mosquito"

"Yes I did"

"What mosquito bite look like this bro who gave you this"

He let go of my neck and looked straight at me. I looked at him trying not to laugh.

"You did"

"Naw I ain't give you that we ain't had sex in like a week so you lying and the ones I give you don't look like that"

He got out the bed and went to our closet. I followed him to see what he was doing. I walking in the closet to see him putting clothes in a bag.

"What are you doing"

"What it look like I'm doing I'm leaving yo cheating ass"

I looked at him with a straight face. "I was not cheating on you"

"So how you get them hickies on yo neck then"

"I told you they from you"

He walked out the closet and walked out the room. I followed him I into the living room. "Y/b please don't go im sorry"

"So you was cheating on me. Wow man after three years this what you do" he said

"I'm sorry he didn't mean anything. He wasn't even that good" I said fake crying

He looked at me like I was stupid. "Tf you mean he wasn't even that good. Man I can't believe you would do some shit like this" he said walking to the door.

He opened the door and walked out. I ran to get the camera I hid in the kitchen. I went outside to see him getting in the car.

"Bae it was a prank"

He stopped amd looked at me. "You dead ass"

"Yes I'm dead ass I didn't really cheat on you it's just makeup"

He walked up to me. "Now why would you do some stupid shit like that"

"I'm sorry" I smiled walking back into the house.

He followed me in and closed the door. "Okay guys that's the end of this video I got him good. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe so y'all can see me get him again. Byeee

I turned off the camera and set it down. "You fr it was a prank".

"Yes it was just makeup come on so I can show you"

We walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I grabbed a makeup wipe and wipping my neck. "See it ain't real" I said showing him the wipe with makeup on it.

"Yea whatever don't do no dumb shit like that again" he said he sitting on the bed. I walk out the bathroom and turn off the other camera. I walk over to him.

"Can I have a kiss I really am sorry"

"Mhm yea"

"It's not my fault I got you so good" I smiled leaning in to kiss him.

I pulled away from the kiss. We got back in the bed and finished watching Spider-Man. We cuddled together for the rest of the night.