Forgive

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" I scream slamming my hand down onto the counter with every word. Y/c stood across from me, looking around, trying not to make eye contact. "I-I-."

"I'M DONE." I scoffed walking away towards our room. I slammed the door sitting on the bed sighing. I lay my back against the soft comforter and close my eyes. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I automatically know who it is, rolling my eyes as I make my way to our bathroom. I open the bathroom door walking over to the shower and turning it on.

I undress myself before getting into the shower. I step under the shower head, not caring about my hair getting wet. Feeling the hot water on my skin instantly makes me relaxed. I stay like that for a few more seconds before washing off. After that much needed shower, I get out making my way back to the room to dry off. I sit on the bed rubbing lotion all on my body before hearing the knocks again.

I roll my eyes putting the lotion back in its place and find my silk pajamas to put on. I go back into the bathroom to do my skin care routine. Once I'm done with that I get my hair done for the night and go lay in bed. I lay down turning on the tv, finding something to watch. I settle for The Kissing Booth and snuggle up in my covers.

A few minutes in to the movie I start to get bored and decide to check the time. I turn my phone on, seeing that it's only eight o'clock at night. I sigh, rolling over on my side facing the other side of the bed. I look over to see y/c's side of the bed empty. I reach my hand over, feeling the spot y/c is supposed to be in. I shiver at the cold feeling, frowning, thinking about everything that's going on between us.

I sit up throwing the covers off me, grabbing my phone, and walk towards the living room. As I make my way towards the living room, I hear the tv on. I stop just as I'm about to enter and peak around the corner to see y/c laying on the couch.

I decide to just suck it all up and do what I gotta do. I walk into the kitchen, turning on the light, and find me something to eat. I turn around from the fridge to see y/c staring at me. His eyes were bloodshot red which let me know he'd been crying. I grab my food and head to the table.

I do nothing but scroll on TikTok, while eating my food. Once I'm done I take my plate into the kitchen and place it in the dishwasher. I start making my way back to the room but stop once I hear a voice. "Y/n" he pauses before taking a deep breath and continuing "I'm sorry. I meant it. I really am"

I turn around to look at him now standing up from the couch. He starts walking over to me, stopping only a few inches away from me. "Please forgive me ma. I love you with everything in me. I made a mistake. I should've been paying attention and I should've pushed her off me right when it happened."

I make eye contact with him, walking closer closing in the space between us. I bite my bottom lip, wondering what I should do. He looks at me with hope in his eyes. "Okay, listen you should've pushed that bitch off you the moment it happened and when you did push her off you said she tried to kiss you again right?"

He nodded his head "Right"

"And then you said you told her you weren't interested and she tried for one more correct"

"Mhm"

"Cool but what I'm not understanding is why you didn't tell me right away. Why'd you wait till we got home to tell me" I walked back into the kitchen and sat my phone on the counter before hopping onto it.

He followed suit and stood in front of me. "I didn't want you to try to find the girl and knowing you you'd try to fight her."

"I don't like what happened at all y/c but I miss you and I'm starting to get sleepy. I don't wanna sleep alone and if anything like this ever happens again ima do way more than just ignore you. I hopped off the counter grabbing y/c's hand and walk towards our bedroom. Y/c got situated while I laid in bed.

He laid behind me on his side. He tried to cuddle me but I push his arm back "I haven't full forgave you yet so watch yourself"

"Yes mam" he chuckled. We fell asleep shortly after.

Heyyyyy

tbh I don't even know if this makes sense sorry if it doesn't I just wanted to post something.

Luv you guys 🖤