Morning Sex

Kinda long

"Mmmm" I groan waking up to the sun shining in my face. I turn over to look at my husband peacefully sleeping. I caress his face softly smiling. I get out of the bed quietly so I don't wake up y/c.

I walked into the bathroom and start my morning routine. Once im done with that I turn the shower on and find some music to play. I wash my body and jam to the music playing in the bathroom.

I finish my shower and walk into my closet. I go to my underwear draw and search for some comfortable ones to wear. As im seating for some underwear I come across this black lingerie set. I smile picking it up and examine it. I start to get flash backs from the one time I wore it.

Since I've only wore it once I wonder if I could still fit it. I drop my towel from around me slip in the black set. I walk over the the full size mirror and admire myself. "Damn I look good" I smile walking out of the closet.

I walk back into the bathroom when I hear something loud fall. I look through the door way to see my husband picking up his phone. He looks up and turns his head towards me.

"Well good morning to me" he smiles walking over to me. I laugh shaking my head. "You're not getting any I was just trying this on to see if I could still fit it.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. His hands make their way to my ass and lightly squeeze it. "Babe stop. It's to early and I just took a shower" I wine pulling out of his grip.

"Girl that don't mean nothing. Why you come into my sight if you wasn't tryna get freaky"

I sigh turning away from him making my way to the closet again. Before I'm able to walk into the closet he spins me around and throws me over his shoulder.

I scream for him to put me down but he objects. He lights tosses me onto the bed and hovers over me. "Baby please see what you did to me" he grabs me hand and moves it down to his boner.

I smile knowing I'm about to give in because to be honest we haven't had sex in about a week because of our busy schedules. "Fine just don't cum in me"

He grabs the side of my face pulling me into a rough kiss. I moan in response which makes slip his tounge Into my mouth. We end up fighting for dominance in which he wins. He pulls away from the kiss and slips his shirt off.

"God you're so fucking sexy" he says going down placing hickies on my neck. He kisses around until he finds my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan in which he smiles against my skin.

He pulls away from my neck and makes his way down in between my thighs. He places soft kisses all over my thighs. I squirm knowing that he teasing me. "Be patient mamas" he replies coming up to face me again pulling my straps down my arm. He pulls the top half of the set off of me before grabbing my tits and playing with them.

He slips my left boob into his mouth and flicks my nipple with his tongue.

I moan slipping my fingers into his hair pulling it. He groans before switching to my right boob and doing the same. He stops looking up at me smirking before going back down in between my legs. He pulls the underwear part to the side before immediately going down on me. I feel his tongue quickly start to flick back and forth across my clit. I arch my back as a moan slips out. 

He slides his middle and ringer finger inside me teasing my g- spot. I start to feel my body tighten up. "Sh-shit y/c. Slow down" I scream feeling my climax build up. Just as i'm about to release he pulls away. I wine sitting up on my arms "Why'd you stop"

"Cause" he says sitting up pulling his sweats down. "I want you to cum on this dick." I glance down at his abdomen as he pulls his dick out. "Turn around. Face down ass up baby."

I bite my lip as I get into the position he told me to do. I feel his presence behind me as he rubs his dick up and down my folds.

"Shit ma you wet as fuck." I moan pushing my ass back onto him in anticipation. With no warning he slides in and gives me hard but deep thrusts. I throw my head down into the bed trying to suppress my moans. He slides his hand up my back until he reaches my hair. He grabs a fists full of it and pulls my head back. "Yo pussy tight as fuck. I think i'm boutta cum."

He lets my hair go as my head drops back onto the bed. I whine gripping onto the sheets tightly. His thrusts start to get sloppy and I know that means he's getting close to his release. I start to push back onto him to meet his thrusts. I feel my muscles clenching around him.

"Babe I'm cumming" I scream. My body shudders as my high stars to come down. A few moments later i feel him bust his load into me. He groans as he thrusts his cum into me.

He then pulls out placing soft kisses on my back. My legs give out and fall onto the bed. He lightly chuckles and moves up to my ear.

"I fucked you good didn't I."  I lightly smile exhausted and wanting to fall asleep. my smiles then drops realizing that he came inside of me. 'Babeeeeee you came inside and I told you not to."

"Oh shit I'm sorry baby I was too caught up in the moment." He rubs my back apologizing. "Its okay I just have to take those pills now." He places a small kiss on my check before rolling me over onto my back. "What are you doing?" I ask tired. "You have to take a shower and stuff baby."

I roll my eyes and sit up. "Do you want a shower or a bath?" He asked. I decide to take a shower so I could go to sleep after. He changes our sheets while im in the shower and goes to take one after me. We cuddle in bed and sleeping the day away.

Heyyyyy guysss
Don't be a ghost reader
Plz vote 💋

NOT PROOFREAD
SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.