Office

In this story your crush is your husband
———————————————————————————

⚠️  smut

   I'm sitting in my office across from my husband. I'm almost done with my work so I get an idea. He's on a zoom so I wanna mess with him. I scoot my chair over away from my desk and take off my shirt. I'm only wearing a t-shirt and underwear.

The kids are at school so it's okay. "Babe are you done yet" I whisper. He looks at me shocked then smirks. He turns his attention back to the zoom then grabs his phone and takes a picture of me. I smile and close my computer.

He bites his lip and turns off his camera and mic. He motions me to come here. I do and sit on his lap. He grabs my boobs and massages them. He starts to suck my left boob twisting my right nipple. I moan and bite my lip. I put my fingers in his hair while he switches and does the same thing to my right boob.

I start moaning like crazy. I pull his hair and he groans. He stops and goes to my neck giving me hickies. He goes to my sweet spot and I moan loudly.

He ask to take off my underwear and I nod. He takes off my underwear then pulls down his pants. He puts his dick at my entrance, grabs my waist and pulls me down. We both moan. I start to move up and down with his hands on my waist.

I do this for a few minutes before I feel my climax coming. I lay my head in his neck. "I'm about to c-" he cuts me off and says "me to." I moan and bite my lip. "On three ok" he said out of breath.

I nod and he starts to count down. He grips my waist going faster. We both cum with me moaning and him grunting. I lay my head on his chest and look at the time on his computer. "Shit it's time to pick up the kids" I say out of breath and sit up. He lifts me up and pulls out. Cum starts to drip down my leg.

He quickly sits me in the chair and goes to get wipes. He comes back and cleans us up. He kisses me while putting my underwear back on.

I run to my office and put his shirt back on. I walk to our room to go take a shower.

Y/H POV

I look on my phone camera fixing myself before turning my mic and camera back on. Everyone looks at me and smiles. My best friend smirks knowing what happened and texts me "did you have fun". I roll my eyes at him focusing back on the zoom. I smile replaying what just happened.

END OF Y/H POV

After my shower I get ready and walk to my front door giving my husband a kiss and saying hi to everyone on the zoom. I walk away but y/h pulls me into a kiss and stands up to hug me. We break away from the hug and y/h smacks my butt. I hit his chest lightly and smile leaving to go get the kids.

"Bye I love you, be safe" he says. "Ok I love you too bye. Try not to miss me to much" I said then closing the front door. He smiles and goes back to focusing on the zoom.

I walk to my car and get in heading to get the kids from school.

Goodnight 😘😴

574 words