Shopping

Today me and y/c were going shopping. We'll mostly me he was just here for support and to hold my bags.

"Babe are you ready to go" I hear y/c's voice yell from downstairs.  "Yea let me just put my shoes on.

I walked downstairs and we head out the door. Y/c opens my door and I get in. The drive to mall was quick.

We got out and made out way to the opening of the shopping center. Y/c grabbed my hand as we walked down the street of the mall looking at all the stores.

As we were walking I spotted Sephora and pulled y/c over to it. He looked up from his phone and stared dead at me. "No" he shook his head.

"Baby pleaseeee I really need to go in there. I just need to get a few things." I pleaded hoping he'd let us go in.

"You said that last time and we spent two hours in there"

"That was only because I didn't know what I wanted to get but this time I do." I really hoped he'd let me go in because I really needed more mascara and foundation.

"Okay fine but you only get 20 minutes babe. We really need to find you an outfit for the engagement party."

"Ahhhhhh thank you thank you thank you baby I'll literally be out in 5 minutes" I squealed dragging him into the store.

Just like I said I was outta there in less than 10 minutes. Me and y/c walked outta Sephora and kept  looking at all the shops until we stopped at Dior.

"Oh my godd babe look at these purses. They're so cute. We gotta stop in here"

He looked at me sighing nodding his head yes. I kissed his cheek and walked into the store. We walked around looking at all the purses, shoes, makeup, and clothes.

We spent about an hour in there looking around. I found a purse that I really liked and decided to get it. At first y/c declined and said I had to many purses at home. I begged and begged but he stuck to his answer.

I gave up and thought of how I could convince him. I told him that when we get home he could do anything he wanted to me in bed and that immediately made him smile and give in.

We bought the purse and continued to window shop. The rest of our trip consisted of me wanting to go in stores and us being hungry. By the time we got some food from the food court it was already dark outside.

"You got everything except an outfit for the party love"  I looked at all the bags that we had in our hands and smiled. "We'll at least I'll have accessories and we won't have to go shopping for a while babe"

He looked at me shaking his head. "Come on let's go home" He took my hand walking to the car. We got to the car and he put the bags into the trunk and made his way over to my door.

He opened it and I got in. He walked to his side of the car and got in. The ride to the house was slow since there was traffic. Me and y/c talked the whole ride so it kinda went by fast.

We got to the house got the bags and went inside. Y/c carried all of my bags to the room and set them down. "Thanks for today babe. I know we didn't get my outfit but I had fun and I appreciate you buying all my stuff"

He walked over to me and kissed my forehead and smiled. "Anything for you mi amour"

We took a shower and watched Netflix for the rest of the night.

OMG YALL LOOK AT ME UPDATING THREE DAYS IN A ROW 😝

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

DON'T BE A GHOST READER