Last straw

Here I am sitting here at this table waiting for Y/c. Tonight is supposed to be a date night. I check my phone seeing that it's now ten forty. I sigh seeing that I've been here for about two hours. I check my phone to see if Y/c has texted me back or anything. I check his location to see where he is. The dot is showing that he's in his car traveling. He's about twenty minutes away from me. Part of me is hoping that he's on his way here just to find out I'm not there.

I decide to just get up and go. I call the waitress over so I could pay my bill and leave. I make sure to leave her a nice tip before walking out the restaurant. As soon as I walk out the door I'm immediately hit with a wave of coolness. I wrap my arms around myself as I'm only in a dress and heels. I continue to walk until I reach my car. I unlock the door and get in. I start my car and turn the heater on. I pull out the parking lot and make my way home.

I let up the garage as I pull into the driveway. I drive into the garage, parking the car, and letting it back down. I walk into the house to see all the lights turned off. I set my purse on the counter before hearing our dog Poseidon's feet tapping against the floor. He comes up beside me wagging his tail excitedly.

I reach down and rub him "Hi baby. Are you hungry?" I stand back up and go to fix his food. I place his bowl down and he begins to eat. I take off my heels immediately feeling relieved. I let Poseidon out to use the bathroom before going upstairs to my room.

Poseidon follows behind me. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I undress and hop in. I let the hot water run down my back. I grab my vanilla scented soap and wash off. I turn the shower off and step out the shower.

I wrap my towel around me and head into the room, drying off and applying lotion to my skin. After putting lotion all over my body I slip on my pink silk pajamas. I head back into the bathroom and do my nighttime skincare.

Once I'm done I head downstairs to get some water. As I'm filling up my cup, I hear the front door unlock. I roll my eyes wishing the water would fill up faster. He walks into the kitchen looking at me. "Hey baby"

I ignore his comment and grab a snack. I walk past him not giving him the time of day. I see his face scrunch up in confusion but I don't care. I walk upstairs into the room and close the door. "The nerve his ass got" I whispered to myself setting my things on my nightstand.

Hopping in bed, I turn the tv on finding a cartoon to watch. I hear Poseidon whining at the door before Y/c opens it, letting them both walk in. Y/c stares right at me but I keep my eyes on the tv. I settle for Total Drama Island. Y/c walks over to his nightstand and plugs his phone in.

"How was your day?" he asked. I turn up the tv's volume, not responding. He sighs, running his hands down his face "Why aren't you answering me. I know you hear me talking to you"

Once again no response. I pick up my snack before opening it. I place the goldfish in my mouth still watching tv. He smacks his teeth before walking over to the tv and unplugging it. I wanted to cuss his ass out but decided not to.

I grabbed my iPad off the nightstand before turning it on. He wanted to unplug the tv so I was just gonna watch tv on my iPad. I click on Total Drama Island and lean against my pillow. I see Y/c standing in front of the bed with a irritated face.

Ima just ignore him cause he's not worth the time or day. "What's yo problem? You acting like I did something wrong."

I scoffed before shaking my head. "That's cause you did" I placed the golf fish back on the nightstand before closing my iPad. "I did something wrong? What did I do then" he asked with irritation and confusion in his voice.