Party

•don't play until told•

"You have to come" my best friend cameron says. "No I really don't" I say annoyed. "But it's Jakes party and everyone is going to be there"Cameron says trying to convince me. "I'm not going so stop asking me " I said about to hang up. "Please please please do this for me" Cameron pleads.

"Ok but I'm only doing it just this one time". "Yes, thank you thank you this means so much to me, you're the best" she yelled. "Thank you but I already knew that" I say. "Anyways" she said, i smiled knowing she rolled her eyes, "the party starts at eight so start getting ready in like three ir four hours cause you like to take a long timeeee" she said dragging the e.

"Mcht ntm on me boo cause ion have to go to this party w you" I said laying down on my bed. "Ok ok I'm sorry but please don't take a long time we already live kinda far from the party and I don't wanna be late to the party I got things to dooo" Cameron pouted.

"Mmhm I won't" I said I rolled my eyes. " okay byee kisses" Cameron blurted hanging up.

I checked the time and I still a few hours left until I had to get ready so I decided to watch some tv. As I'm watching tv I start to get sleepy. I try to keep my eyes open but fail. "Oh my god shut up" I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I check the time and it was about time to start getting ready. 

I turned on some music, and started to pick out my outfit for you the party. My outfit was just a black dress that hugged all of my curves. The shoes I picked out were some skinny black heels that I got for my birthday.

After I picked out my outfit I started doing my hair and makeup.

Thirty minutes later I was done getting ready for the party. "See and she she saying I take long" i whispered checking myself out in the mirror. I texted Cameron and told her I was ready. She texted back saying she would be here in five minutes.

I could have drove to the party but Cameron insisted on picking me up. I grabbed my purse and started walking towards my door. Just as I was about to open it I heard a horn beep. I walked out of my house closing and locking the door.

I then make my way to Cameron's car. I get in and we start driving to Jake's party. When we arrive at the party there are lots of cars on the whole street. We find a place to park and get out the car.

Play the song please•

Cameron and I walk to the house and knock on the door. Jake opens the door and greets us. He tells us to have fun and let's us in.

Cameron tells me that she's gonna go find her boyfriend. I nod and walk to the kitchen to get a drink.

As I'm making my drink I feel someone staring at the back of my head. I ignore it and finish making my drink.

As I turn around to go to the living room my eyes meet with a fine dude across the room. He smirks as he starts walking over to me. I try to walk into the living room, but he stops in front of me. "Hello beautiful" he muttered.

"Hi" I purred. I look him up and down slightly biting my lip. "Would you like to dance" he asked. "Sure" I murmured. We walk to where everyone was dancing. My back was against his chest and his hands were on my waist.

Our hips swaying to the music. I rub my butt up against his groin and he groans in my ear. The way he groans is so sexy, so I do it again. He then grabs my waist and tells me to stop because there are people around us and that I was getting him bricked up.

I smirk and try to do it again but he stops me. "That's it" he fumed. He takes my arm and walks away from the dance floor. I try to get loose from his grip, but he only makes it tighter.

He walks upstairs searching for something. We end up in an empty bathroom. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I break the kiss and ask him what's your name. He says c/n and asks me the same. I tell him y/n while looking in his eyes. "Nice name" he says kissing my neck. I moan and he stops.

I look at him confused, next thing I know he grabs me and pushes me against the sink. His hands roam my body then they stop at the end of my dress. C/n looks at me for permission and I nod. He pulls my dress up to my waist and smirks looking at me in the mirror.

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE REST 😁

Started 10/31/21
Finished 11/25/21

Bye 😘