Breakfast

In this story your crush will be your husband
———————————————————————————

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I turn over to see that my husband isn't in the bed. I get up to do my morning routine then I walk downstairs to see y/h cooking breakfast shirtless. I smile and walk over to him putting my arms around his waist.

"Good morning my love" he chuckled flipping a pancake. "Good morning" I say breathing in his scent. I let go of him and walk to the table.

I sit at the table on my phone until he brings me my plate. "Thank you" I mouth. "You're welcome" he sighed sitting down beside me with his plate. We finished eating and I put the plates in the sink.

After I put the plates up I walk to the living room to y/h watching Netflix. I tell him I'm going upstairs really quick to get something.

I walk upstairs to get my charger when I hear a loud scream from y/h. I quickly run downstairs to see y/h sitting on the couch on his phone. "Why'd you scream, what happened." "Nothing I just wanted you to hurry up" he chuckled. "Oh my god I hate you" I smiled throwing a pillow at him. "No you don't you love me" he cheered.

I sat down beside him and started watching whatever was in the tv. We cuddled watching tv all day.