Mall

"Have a nice day"i say to an employee and walk out of the store. I feel something isn't right, so i look back to a man walking behind me. I think he looks fimilar. I keep thinking about it while walking to another store. It finally pops up in my mind.

He's been following me since the past three stores I've been to. I walk around the store to see if I still see the man. There he is a few feet behind me. I walk out the store and start walking into this random mens tux store.

When I get in there i could feel someone staring at me.   I quickly look around the store to see a man looking at one of the suits, and start walking over to him. 

"Hey babe have you found anything"  I say loud enough for the old man to hear me and approaching the man. He looks at me confused and starts to speak but before he gets a word out I whisper "Play along there's an old man following me." He slightly nods his head and says "Yea I found this watch and this blue tux I'm thinking about getting."

After he says that the old man walks away. "Thanks for helping me" I say walking away. "Wait" he calls out and I turn around. "I think your really cute and was wondering if I could have your number". "Sure" I tell him.

He gives me his phone and I put my number in. A second later my phone dings and I take it out to see a number texted me.

I automatically know who's number it is. I go to save his number but realize I didn't get his name. Right before I get to ask him he asks what's my name.
"Y/n, what's yours" I say. "Y/c " he says smiling.
"Well y/c I will text you later, I have to get going" I tell him smiling back.

"Ok well it was nice meeting you" he grinned. "It was nice meeting you to" I say walking away.

I look at my phone to check the time. I see it's getting late, so I decide to head home. I start walking to my car when I see the old man again. I start to walk faster, so he doesn't see me.

I get to my car, and right when I get in the car the old man starts to knock on my door. I quickly lock my doors, and drive away. I soon get home, and get ready for bed. While I'm watching tv I get a text from y/c saying goodnight. I text him back saying goodnight.

After watching tv for another hour I start to get sleepy. I turn off the tv and start falling asleep.

The next morning I wake up to him texting me good morning and how did I sleep. I smile as I'm texting him back and asking him the same. I lay in the bed for a few minutes before I get ready for the day.

As I'm getting ready I get a text from y/c asking if we could meet up for some brunch. I text him back saying yea and where. He replies back saying great, and where we could meet up.

After I'm done getting ready I start heading to the place we're supposed to be meeting up at. When I get there I see him sitting at a table. I go sit at the table and we talk for a few hours.

We get married have kids and live happily ever after

This sucks but whatever 🙂❤️