Family

In this story your your crush is your husband
———————————————————————————

"Y/H" I yell from the kitchen. "Yea" he says coming behind me. "Did u give Ayla her bath yet?" "Yep she should be coming down the stairs now" he muttered.

A few seconds later Ayla comes down the stairs . "Mommy do you like my princess pajamas, I picked them out myself" she cheered. "I love them" I tell her.

I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Then, Ayla and y/h come in the living room with popcorn.

"Daddy do you love me and mommy" Ayla asks. "Yea of course I love you guys so much" he smiled looking at me. I smiled back with "We love you to."

I then give him a kiss and start looking for movies to watch. We end up watching frozen because that's what Ayla wanted to watch.

As I'm watching the movie I feel someone tap me on the arm. I look over to see Ayla looking up at me. "Mommy how long have you and daddy been married?" "We've been married for 4 years" I say looking at y/h sleeping.

When the movie finished I look over to see Ayla sleep. I turn the tv off and pick up Ayla. I take her to her room and put her in the bed. I walk back to the living room to wake up y/h. After I wake him up we go to our room.

We get in the bed and say goodnight to each other. As I'm about to fall asleep I feel y/h wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He pulls me so close that I can feel him breathing on my neck. I fall asleep know that I have a wonderful family