Basketball 🏀 gxg

GxG

"Y/c L/n goes for the the three. 6 seconds on the clock. Will she make it? They need 2 points to win the championship" the announcer said on the intercom.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats. The clocks seconds running down making everyone nervous. "Oh my god.............OH MY GOD THE LIONS HAVE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP"

The crowd goes wild as all the basketball players run around the court screaming and hugging each other. I'm stand up looking for Y/c when I spot her in a group hug with her teammates.

I guess she got the same idea as she lifts her head and scans the crowd. We make eye contact and I smile and give her two thumbs up. She smiles back but is then tapped on her shoulder.

I assume they want her to do some post game interviews. I make my way towards the court and stand by some of her teammates. "Hi y/n" I turn around to be met with her best friend Ava. "Hi Ava congratulations on your win"

"Thanks but it was all your girlfriend" she smiled giving me a hug. We pulled away and turned to watch Y/c's interview.

Y/c's POV

Interviewer = bold

Y/c = italics

"Oh my gosh hi Y/c, congratulations on your win. You've just won your second championship in your college career. How does that feel?"

"Well first off thank you and um it feels great man. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity. I just wanna thank my coaches, friends, family,and especially my girlfriend."

"Aww. So you scored the last three points of the game. What was going through your mind in that moment."

"Yea um we were down by two points and I was just thinking like I gotta make this shot. I gotta just go for it and see what happens."

"Ok last question, what do you think got you guys to this point? What pushed you do your best?

"Uh everyone around me and all my fans and supporters. I really appreciate them."

"I know I said last question but how did they push you? Can you elaborate?"

"Yea um I mean they all supported me through everything. They made sure not only me but that the whole team was on their best game and just that we were all together."

Ok that's it for this interview. Once again I wanna thank you for taking time to do this and congratulations on that win. This is Kathy Huews and the one and only Y/c L/n."

Y/c POV Over

I watch Y/c as her interview ends and she walks over to me. I throw myself into her arms hugging her. "Congratulations you did it"

We pull away as she bring me in for a kiss. "Thank you baby. I couldn't have done it without you." She then gets pulled away by one of her teammates.

I watch Y/c as she shakes hands with the other team telling them good game. After that, Y/c walks back over to me picking up her things. "Hey I gotta go do some more interviews. I'll probably be here for another  hour if you wanna go to the hotel."

I nod my head sighing "Yea I'll prolly just go back to the room. I'm a little tired." We walk towards the exit of the exit of the gym saying goodbye to each other. We pull away from the hug and I kiss her cheek.

I turn around to start making my way out the building when I feel a slap against my ass. I turn around automatically knowing who did it. "Watch yourself mam" I said jokingly pointing a finger at her.

She raises her hands up in surrender "Sorry but like it was just there I had to." I shake my head at her response before turning around again. "Goodbye Y/c"

"Bye babes" she yells walking the opposite way.

I grab my keycard, unlocking the room door. I walk in and immediately throw my purse onto the bed. I enter the bathroom and turn the shower on. I step into the shower and immediately start washing off.

Twenty minutes later, I turn the shower off and get out. I wipe the foggy mirror, admiring myself. My eyes scan over my neck as I scoot closer looking at the purple bruises scattered around it.

I lightly smile remembering how I got these the other night. I turn around on my heels and exit the bathroom. Once I'm out, I put on my pajamas and get in bed. I check the time seeing that it's only nine thirty. I reach for the remote and turn on some random show. About twenty minutes later I heard the door unlock and open.

I turn my head to see Y/c walking in and dropping her bag by the table. She walks over to her side of the bed and plugs her phone in. "I'm so tired." She groans plopping herself down on the bed. I reach my hand out and lightly message her hair. "As much as I would love for you to continue I needa go take a shower."

She sits up and makes her to the bathroom. I hear the water turn on indicating she's about to get in. I decide to wait on her and just scroll through social media in the mean time.

The bathroom door opens and Y/c walks out. She walks over to the bed and gets in. I instantly scoot closer to her and lay my head on her chest. She wraps her arms around my waist slightly moving her thumb up and down my hip. "The team wants to go celebrate tomorrow night. Is that okay with you?" Y/c asked stopping her thumb movements.

I hum letting her now I was perfectly okay with that. "And once I'm done with that, me and you can celebrate" she smirked and leant down, softly kissing my ear. I leaned up on one of my arms and looked up at her "I'm really looking forward to our celebration if you know what I mean." I smiled.

She laughed pulling me back onto her chest.

"I'm serious I'm ready to give you the best night of your life" I whispered before kissing her lips and laying back down. For the remainder of the night we watched tv, joked around, and held each other close.

HEY BABES

This story took a lot of words but I lowkey kinda like this one

I also wanted to try this out because one them Paige Bueckers and Nika Mühl edits being making me feel some type of way and i always do boyxgirl soooo hope yall liked it 💋

PLEASE VOTE💕

Request are welcome

😍