Special Day

Warnings
Blowjob, gagging, slight chocking and spitting

"Ahh fuck" I winced from the hot pasta sauce popping out of the pan. I turn the down off and stir the sauce. I set the spoon down and my phone dings.
I walk over to my phone and see that my reminder went off.

I click on the app and see that today is national steak and blowjob day. I smile remembering when I set this so I could order us steak and please him today.

I look at the time to see that it's only four in the afternoon. I think about when I wanna start ordering our food and when I wanna give him his blowjob. I decide to give it to him now and order the food later.

I turn off the fire, put the sauce in the pot and mix it together with the noodles.  I put the pot in the refrigerator and head to our shared room. I opened the door to see y/b playing a game.

"Hey babe" I say walking over to his gaming set up. "Hi baby" he says looking at me then back at his game. I walk behind him and take his headphones off. I walk to the side of him. He looks at me "why'd you take my headphones off.

I turn his chair to me and say "Because." He looks at me annoyed and turns his chair back around. I grab the sides off his chair and turn him back to me. "Babe is there something you need I was playing the game" he said.

"Yes there is, I wanted to give you something" I say running my hands down his chest to his pants. I squat down and palm him through this pants. He tenses and scoots up in his chair.

"Baby n-not right n-now" he stutters moving my hand. "Shhhh"I whisper putting my finger over his lip. He gulps. I move my hand back down to his pants. I run my hand over his pants which now has a bulge. I smirk and move my hands to the top of his joggers.

I look up at him and he nods. We've had sex multiple times but I always wanna make sure he's not uncomfortable or anything. He lifts his hips and I pull his joggers down.

My eyes widen as I can see his huge tent through his boxers that looks like their gonna rip if I don't take his dick out. I grab the hem of his boxers and pull it. I let go and he lets out a breath.

I run my thumb over his clothed tip. He looks at me with pleading eyes. I pull his boxers down and his hard dick springs up. I wrap my hand around him and start pumping his dick.

He lets out a soft moan. I stop and he looks at me. I kiss his red and swollen tip. He moves around a bit. I  swirl my tongue around him "Stop teasing" he whines. I kiss his tip one more time before I go down on him.

I put what ever I could fit in my mouth and stroked the rest that I couldn't fit. I started to move my head up and down. He moaned, so I picked up my pace. He grabs my hair and makes a messy ponytail. He holds my head still and thrust into my mouth.

After a few seconds he stops. He lets go if my hair. I sit up still stroking his dick. I spit on his cock and go back down. He grabs my hair again and pushes my head down to his pelvis bone. He let out a quiet moan.

My nose brushes against the little hairs. I started to gag. He held my head down for a few seconds. I couldn't breathe so I tapped his thigh and he let go. I lift up and take deep breath's before going back down.

I hollowed my checks and sped up. I did this for a few seconds before I felt him twitch in my mouth. I knew he was close. I started to deep throat him. He let out a loud moan. I soon felt his load shoot to the back of my throat.

He lets out a string of moans and cuss words. I get up and smile. His breathing heavy and shaky. I look him in the eyes and run my thumb over his tip. He lets outs a shaky breathe.

His breathing soon gets back to normal. He grabs me by the neck and pulls me to him. He leans in to kiss me. I bag back. He squeezes my neck harder but not to hard so I couldn't breathe.

He pulls me back in front of him and pulls me into a kiss. I smile in the kiss and so does he. He lets go of my neck. "Why'd you just do that. If you were horny you could've just told me and I would've got off the game" he said kissing me again.

"I wasn't todays a special day, well at least for you" I said. "What's today cause it's not my birthday or our anniversary" he asks. "We'll todays" I pause. "National Steak and blowjob day" I whisper patting his chest.

He looks at me. "That's not a real thing". "Yes it is" I say searching it up. "Look, see it is a real thing" I say showing him my phone. "How come I've never heard of it and how come you're never done this until today" he asks me putting his pants and boxers back on.

"I don't know but I just found out about this like a month ago" I say siting on the bed. He gets up and walks around ver to me. He lays down and cuddles me. "Do you want any steak since it's apart of this beautiful national day" I ask turning over and laying my head in his neck.

"Naw I want your pasta" he mumbled. "Ok well are you hungry now." "No you wore me out. That's probably the best head you've ever gave me" he sighs. I laugh. "Well I'm sleepy so I'm gonna take a nap good night" I say. Pulling the cover over us.

"Yea me to goodnight babe" he says kissing my head. I smile and we both drift off to sleep.

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while
NOT PROOFREAD
love you guys