Pool Party

"Ahhh please no I'm sorry pleaseee" Hazel screams before Michael throws her in the pool.

"Wowwww y/n why didn't you help me. You let him throw me into the pool" Hazel says getting out the pool sitting next to me.

"We'll you shouldn't have said he gotta lil dick then"

"Whatever you know it's true" Hazel rolled her eyes wringing out her hair. I sat my phone in the chair and got up. I started making my way inside the house when I hear Hazel say "Where you going"

"bathroom" I say continuing to walk inside. I look around the house for a little till I find the bathroom. I walk inside the bathroom and do my business.

As im washing my hands the bathroom door starts to open. I quickly turn around and close it. "Someone's in here"

I finish washing my hands and start to dry them off. As im drying them the door opens again. I start to say something but someone walks in.
I look up to see y/c.

Y/c is apart of my friend group. There's me, Hazel, Michael, and y/c. Me and y/c might be in the same friend group but we don't really talk. I also have a crush on him to.

I'm still looking up at him when he says "Why didn't you let me in"

I look back down and throw the paper towel in the trash. "Because I was in the here" I sighed. He comes all the way in the bathroom and closes the door.

I turn around reaching for the door nob when y/c grabs my wrist and pushes it away from the door. My heart starts to beat really fast. Y/c leans against the wall saying "I see the way you look at me. You make it very noticeable. I know you have a crush on me"

My checks start to warm up as I look to the ground thinking of an excuse to say. "I don't have a crush on you and I certainly don't look at you any type of way" I said leaning against the counter fiddling with my rings.

Y/c uses his index finger to lift my face up making us have direct eye contact. "Mi amor you don't have to lie I feel the same way" he says still holding the eye contact. "Really? I never thought you'd be into a girl like me" i say surprised.

Y/c always goes for girls with big boobs and blonde hair so i just thought it was a bit weird for him to like me back.

"Yea well i am. I've liked you ever since Hazel introduced us to each other. I've just been scared to come up and ask you on a date, but now i have the courage to ask you. So y/n will you let me take you on a date?"

I smiled up at him nodding my head yes. I've always dreamed of y/c asking me out on a date but never would i have thought we'd be in a bathroom.

"Ok cool so how about Thursday night at 6 is that okay?" He questioned unsure of what my answer would be.

"Yea Thursdays good." I smiled. "Great! So um i think we should start heading back before they think we're fucking or something." He smiled opening the door and letting me walk out first.

We made our way back to the pool area when everyone turned to look at us. "Finally, you guys were in the house for a little minute there" Hazel pulls downs her shades smirking at us. "We didn't do anything y/c just asked me on a date thats it."

I shrugged going to sit by hazel.

Y/c walked over to pool and got in. We made eye contact and I felt butterflies in my stomach. For the rest of the evening we all played by the pool, ate ,and just hung out until everyone went home.

That night y/ drove me home and I had a great time during our ride. We learned a lot about each other and I'm ready to see where our relationship goes.

Hiiiiii guysssss
Thank you for all the views and likes
I'm gonna start updating more sooo be readyyy.
Don't be a ghost readers and if you have and ideas lmkkk
Byeee 💋