Holiday

In this story your crush is your husband
———————————————————————————
(Not proofread)

I wake up to the sound of someone jumping on my bed and calling my name. "Mommy and daddy wake up it's Christmas" my daughter Ayla yells. I look to my side to see my husband look at me.

"Merry Christmas my love" he whispers. "Merry Christmas" I smile.

"Come on let's go open the presents" Ayla yells running out of the room. As we're getting out the bed Ayla yells "hurry up." We laugh and walk to the living room.

I sit on the couch as Ayla starts opening her gifts. "This is the Barbie I wanted thank you" she says smiling and sitting it down and going to the next present.

Ayla finishes opening her presents and runs off to play with them. Y/h passes me a present.

"You didn't have to get me anything." "I know but I wanted to" he says. I open the gift to see a diamond necklace. " this is so pretty thank you" I said giving him a kiss. I then give him his gift. "Babe."

"Hurry and open it" I beg wanting to see his reaction. He opens the box and sees a watch. "This is the one we saw at the store" he smiled." Yep." "God I fucking love you" he screamed hugging me. "I love you to" I laughed kissing him.

"I also have another surprise for you later when we get back from my moms house" I smirk walking away to go get dressed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁
LOVE YOU GUYS
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
Thank you for 65 views ❤️