Cheater

In this story your crush will be your boyfriend
———————————————————————————

You were on your way to surprise your boyfriend,
since you haven't seen him in a week.

Y/N POV

"I can't wait to see y/b" I said as I got in my car. I drove for about ten minutes before i got to y/b house. I got out the car and went up to the door. I have a key so I unlocked the door and went in.

When I got inside the house I started walking down the hallway to my boyfriends room. As I got closer I started to hear moans. I heard girl moans so, I listened for about ten more seconds before I decided to call him. I walked to the living room so he couldn't hear me .

"I really hope he ain't cheating on me rn" I said as the phone rang, on the third ring he answered.

Phone call

Y/N = Underlined
Y/B= BOLD

"Hey babe"

"Hey, I just wondering what you were doing"

"Oh iʻm with boys"

"Ok well ima be there in like an hour"

"Ok"

"I Love you bye"

"Bye"

End of call

"Weird he always says I love you before we hang up" I said confused.

"If he's gone then what's that noise" Just before I could say something else I heard the moans again.

This time I heard someone yell my boyfriends name. I walked to the door and listened. I heard y/b and some girls voice.

He's cheating I thought, and ran down the hallway quickly grabbing my stuff then leaving. I got in my car and started crying. I decided to text him and tell him I couldn't make it.

Text
Y/N= italics
C/N= Bold

Babe❤️

Hey I can't come I have a lot of work to do

Ok be safe

End of text

      After texting him I started to drive home. As I was at a red light I looked over to see a girl with silky pink hair in a convertible. "You ok" she said looking over at me.

"Yea" I said back. " I can tell you're not really fine what happened?" She says. "I caught my boyfriend cheating on me." I say tying not to cry again.

"Hey don't cry over him he's stupid to cheat on a girl like you" she says." Thanks" I say as I look at the red light. "I like your hair" she says. "Thanks I like your hair too" I say back. The light then turns green and I start driving again. Five minutes later I'm at home.

I get out the car and open the door to my house. When I walk in I see y/b's hat on the counter. I roll my my eyes and walk down the hall to my room.

I sit my stuff down and get my clothes out so I can take a shower. Once I'm out the shower I go to the kitchen to get a snack. I walk back to my room turn on the tv and get in bed. As I'm watching tv I get a notification. I look down and turn on my phone, I see me and y/b on my Lock Screen.

I start to cry but quickly wipe my tears away. I then change my Lock Screen. I soon fall asleep right after.