Valentines Day ❤️Pt2

When I come back from the kitchen I tell y/h to sit on the bed. I walk to the closet and pull out his gifts. I walk back to the room and hand the gifts to y/h. He opens the box and sees a pair of shoes. These shoes just came out and I know he wanted them so I got them.

"You actually got them, I love you so so much, thank you!" he screamed with joy hugging and kissing me. I laughed, "You're welcome." He walked back to the bed and started opening his gift bag. 

He pulled out his favorite candy, a video game, a picture frame with lots of picture of us, matching pajama shorts, and colone. "I love it thank you babe" he says kissing my head.

"That's not it I have one more surprise for you. Sit back on the bed and close your eyes." I say then walk into the guest room. I grab the bag and head back to my bedroom. I tell him open his eyes. I hand him the bad and he looks inside. He pulls out a onesie saying
"Roses are red, candy is sweet, our family is growing by two feet". He looks at me confused and I say "keep looking in the bag".

He pulls out two pregnancy test both saying positive. "Your kidding right" he looks at me. "No just keep looking in the bag."

He pulls out a card and reads it. The cards says YOU'RE GONNA BE A DADDY! "Is this a joke" he asks. "No this isn't a joke" I say smiling and laughing at him. "So your not lying to me?" I shake my head no. "No fucking way" he yells jumping up hugging me and spinning me in a circle. He puts me down and kisses me. "I can believe you're pregnant" "Me either" I say. "This is the best gift and Valentine's Day ever" he smiles kissing me again.

"Let's cuddle" he says picking me up over his shoulder. "Ahhh" I yelp as he walks into the bathroom and smacks my butt. "Ow what was your point in doing that" I yell. "Your butt looks really good in this dress" he said sitting me down.

We change into our pajamas and get in the bed. He turns on Netflix and put on Ginny and Georgia. We cuddle and watch tv. I start falling asleep when y/h asks me a question. "Hey when did you find out you were pregnant?" "Two days ago" I said just above a whisper. He sees me falling asleep and says "Goodnight, I love you."

"Goodnight y/h, I love you to" I mumble then closing my eyes. Y/h turns off the tv and cuddles more into me. We both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Happy Valentine's Day 🤍💞💘
Thank you for all the views
I love you guyssssssss ❣️